SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The People of Gertragia

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The People of Gertragia Empty
PostSubject: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Neon would be walking the lower distracts of the capital,where all you see is slaves,brothels,smugglers,crack and other things.He was on the streets because he has to earn some more followers.He quickly walked around with his ranners behind and doing thier jobs for the group.As for himself he was looking to improve his influnce in the city to help settle this civil war.Off course he is still in search for naito and find a way to talk to the princess.At the moment he is looking for fresh meat and some action in the city.

Neon just came into market place as the homeless people and children looked for money and food.This monarchy the planet has is a big issue for everyone of thier people,but the higher ups people like it this way.He kept walking as he as he passed a child in the streets.Neon bent over to give him some money and patted him on the head."Make you get some food and don't let the others know you got money,young one"He said as he walked away as the child smiled and ran off to somewhere.Neon used to be like him and never had much to his name back on earth.He started to talk to the homeless people about getting a job in his army.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Finally, freedom! She couldn't have counted the number of days she was trapped inside that horrid spacecraft. Stupid human--forcing me into flames and then pretty much keeping me captive! Letting out a shrill squawk, the bird glided through the air of Gertragia. It had been so long since she had actually went around stretching her wings, and her feathers of different shades of reds, oranges, yellows, and even a green here and there were starting to become dull.

Of course, a little race around Gertragia knocked the dullness out of her feathers instantly. Well, that and coating herself in flames. Said fire quickly died down as she sped throught the air. She was still in her young bird appearance, due to the quick rebirth from ashes event a while back. Anriah was just glad that she was once again strong enough to fly freely.

The little phoenix swiftly swooped down, perching herself on a thin beam holding up a corner of a torn tent. These living conditions were horrible! Who could live in this dump? Oh, right... The people below... Anriah tilted her head to the side, beady black eyes observing everything.

Oh, she completely forgot! A light glow surrounded the fire bird's body. When it faded, a few people, mainly kids, looked up and pointed at her. Ah, yes. She was now visible once more! This got her killed a few months back, but she was smart enough not to allow that to happen again. Her attention was captured by a human with a few people following behind. Oh, great... More of 'those' people. What is it with humans and forming little armies these days?

Though her mind was screaming for her not to do anything, the phoenix opened up her orange beak. Flames flickered out of her mouth, shooting out only inches away from where the raven haired human was talking to some homeless aliens. Anriah let out a squawk and a few soft chirps once the flames shooting from her mouth abruptly stopped. She was satisfied for the time being. Though, she kind of felt sorry for those who might get burned from the fire... Oh well!
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Neon was doing great gaining new members but quickly sensed another pressence.He turned around as he spotted a bird shooting fire.Some of the tents and a few small houses caught on fire,as he looked back at the people burning.He ordered his ranners to help the people and put out the fires before they spread.Neon went to go chase the bird because just by sensing it,it seemed more smarter then the average bird.A mix breed or something different,he never seen before as he wanted to find out.

The people he needed to protect were being attacked,and he was starting to get pissed.He knew something like this didn't happen every day,at all for that matter."What the hell just happened here,this couldn't be a normal bird"He said to himself as he used his mind to locate the bird if it trys to ran away.He had to stop that thing before he started more trouble,and hurt his funding in the community.

He saw the police come into the scene of the fire,as they stared and laughed.The police were never helping the lower distract,but he focused on the bird.As he started to pass a few buildings and trying to keep up with the bird to where ever it goes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Ah, sweet success! The Phoenix spread her wings, taking off to the sky. Well, it really wasn't the sky since she was only six feet above the ground, but she was still in the air. The bird skillfully dodged any citizens in her path; however, she went through the flames. Due to her species, the flames only caused her feathers to glow.

Anriah glanced back at the human chasing her, letting out another squawk. She then sharply turned into one of the many alleyways. Her ‘quick escape route’ was soon cut short as said alley had a dead end. Letting out an irritated huff, the multicolored bird landed on what looked like a large trash bin.

The Phoenix turned around, flapping her wings a few times to kick off some ash from the smoke of the street. Now all she had to do was wait. The human should come, she was sure of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Neon started to ran through the crowd as the bird would be pretty fast.He knew there had to be something up with that bird,mabye he could find something useful out.As he finally got out of the crowd,the bird had turned a corner and he knew the city well that way was a dead end.He smirked under his hood as he started to walk now.

As he was about to find the bird,he heard police coming towards him."Hold it boy your under arrest for starting the fires"As they got near,neon just actived his shock glove as he shocked the police officer until he was knocked out."Nice try but next time use a gun"He started to drag the body with him into the alley way and spotted the bird waiting there.

He still had the body by the neck,as he looked at the bird."Why have you lured me out here,I think you know how to talk because your mind is smarter then the average bird"He knew to be ready for anything because in his world,it's never bad to be alert at all time.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:32 pm

How come all the humans she encounters are always so smart? She liked it better when people just considered her as a 'pretty bird' back in 2000.B.C. Ruffling her feathers a bit, the bird shifted around, making herself comfortable on the 'trash bin'. "You are quiet observant--that much I can tell."

A thought crossed her mind: Instead of making it seem like the boy was speaking to a bird because he was insane, why not make it seem as though he were talking to another of her kind? Anriah instantly began to glow. Her small form was instantly replaced with that of a teenage girl. The feathers on her head turned into long red-orange hair that still resembled that of fire. She crossed her legs, the appropriate sitting possition for a girl in a dress.

"Much better. Now, you want to know why, hn?" She let out a light giggle before continuing. "The reason is because I am curious. More and more humans seem to be gathering their own little armies--some of robots, others of aliens. Just now, I escaped from some some 'mad man'--Katesan, I believe. He forced me into flames and then pretty much held me captive for months. Stupid creature." Anriah shifted on the 'trash bin', still trying to make herself comfortable on the metal. "My question is this: Why? You humans are a dying race, yet you still thrive for survival. You are just kids, yet you are already forming armies, trying to stop cival wars, even fighting creatures of other dimensions! I have seen many things in my many lives--the Romans, the Tsars. I have watched many people grow and die. It always dumfounded me. Why do you humans fight? What is your motive?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Neon just threw the body onto the side as he patted down for some weapons.He found a gun and a baton as he put them away.Then kept the gun in his hand as he checked the bullets the gun had.He turned to bird as it talked to him,as he was right it had a mind."Yes thank you for praise,you are quite Intelligent yourself"He then stared in aww as she transformed into a beautiful girl.

He stared at her as he looked for words,then finally regained his pride.As he took off his hood to show his face for the first time in ages.As he smiled at her with some interest in his eyes.He walked up to her as he towered over her but a few inchs away to give her some space."I see what you are saying,that are breed is going to die out.I for one have not found the answer to your question,but I have a idea.Like you said even if we have nothing to fight for there is something inside us that makes us fight.A sense when even in danger,we can push to win.....even I have a dream for a better torromow.Your quite beautiful if I can talk about your appearance"He gave one of his charming smiles at her to find something out.

He soon got a text on his phone and checked it.It seems that the police are stepping up now and have sealed off the area.He sighed as he put his phone back into his pocket and looked back at the girl."I forgot my manners,my name is Neon.Also we should talk somewhere else more private,I would love to hear what you know about"
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:03 pm

The Phoenix girl watched intentently the human's actions. She was still unsure about the whole 'communicating with the humans' thing, but it would have to do for now. After all, there wasn't much else to occupy her time.

She shifted once more on the metal. "I do not mind about comments on my appearance. Most tend to capture my kind because of that, so we are use to being told that." Anriah scooted back on the 'trash bin' once the human advanced towards her. "It is a pleasure to meet you, sir Neon. I am Anriah, so commit it to memory. And, yes... Speaking in a more private area would be nice."

ooc: Such a failed post! D: I'm typing this at school, so... Yeah. x3

Last edited by Kyuu on Wed May 25, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Neon just sighed as he put the gun away in his coat.Then put the hood over his head again to block his face from view."Good you agree with me too"He knew little about her but from reading her throughts he could at least believe her."I promise not to forget a name like that,it's very exotic"

Neon smiled as he walked to the wall behind her as he pressed his hand on the wall.Then a panel appeared out of nowhere as he typed in the password,as a elevator door appeared.He then walked up to the elevator door as he swiped a keycard that granted access to the door.He sighed as he entered the elevator and turned to her."you coming in or not Anriah"
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:23 pm

But, but... How...? Anriah stared at the new entrance, completely dumbfounded. That was supposed to be a wall! Shaking her head to clear her scrambled thoughts, the Phoenix girl decided to just not think on it. Thechnology these days confused here way too much.

Anriah sighed, uncrossing her legs, and heaving herself off the 'trash bin'. The girl followed after the ravan haired human, entwining her hands behind her back. The fire she had caused out in the street was almost completely extinquish, but the thick smoke coming from it was already flowing into the alley. Her own lungs could easily purify the smoke, but the human probably couldn't. The Phoenix slipped inside the opening in the wall, nodding in response to Neon's 'question'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Neon just smirked as he read her throughts,he guessed this would be a normal reaction.He pressed a few buttons as the elevator started to go farther into the underground.Alot of his bases were the same way to protect and keep his market hidden."Don't worry you will get used to it,there is alot of secrets about this planet"

Also soon as they made it to the ground floor,the doors would open to show thousands of aliens and what seemed to be a market.They are all doing normal things like drugs,weapons,mecha and slaves.Some of the people started to stare at them,all looking like they wanted to buy the girl behind him.He quickly grabbed her hand and lead her to his lab in the complex."Come before they start something,I don't want a problem right now"

When they would make it to the lab,he would lock the door behind them.Then went to a wall to lean on as a chair appeared out of the ground,it was for her"Welcome to my lab,one of the secure places on gertragia.Is there anything you want to know before I start to question you about a few things"The lab had guns,parts,food, and alot of other things that would be in a lab really.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:10 pm

A small whimper escaped from the red-orange haired girl. She didn't like the looks some of the beings inside the complex were giving her. Seriously, was this a slave market or something? No, no... Those would just have people dressed in rags and in cages. This place seemed more like a simple black market (minus the slaves) instead.

The Phoenix quickened her pace a bit, inching closer to the human for some sort of feeling of safety. She didn't like getting stared at like that! She wasn't just some thing to be sold to some... Creep! Anriah let out a sigh of relief when they came into another room in which the door was locked, thus keeping out those creepers from what she assumed to be a black market.

She watched as the human went off to lean on a wall. She ignored the chair that shot up from the ground (though it did cause her to flinch), for she was tired of sitting at the moment. Shaking her head, the girl cleared her throat before replying. "I do not have any questions; however, you may ask away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Neon just stared to make some tea as he heated the teapot.He took off his hood and went back to his wall as he sighed at her from her feet to her head.She looked like a real girl but she was able to transform into a flame bird."For starters what are you and how come people are capturing you"It was a simple question as the teapot started to make the whistling sound.

He poured himself some tea and her some if she wanted some."Becareful it's pretty hot"He smiled as he drink his slowly as he waited for the answer.He really did act different when around normal people instead of alot of aliens everyday.of course he had to ran this huge Army,with him being the only known human on gertragia.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:39 pm

That question was simple enough. She was actually expecting that question. "I am, what you humans would call, a Phoenix; however, we Phoenixes are only one of the many branches of fairies. People capture us because of our beauty, powers, and the fact that we live forever. No matter how we are brought to death, we just burst into flames and are reborn moments later through the ashes." Anriah accepted the cup of tea, taking a large sip. She didn't get burned like others would. No, the heat from the liquid drink was completely welcomed for her. It was more of a comforting feeling than a painful one.

"We are also valued for our feathers. Long, long ago, the people of Earth caught Phoenixes while we were still a thriving species. They believed that wearing a Phoenix feather granted them eternal life." She paused once more, taking another sip from the tea. Ah, such a nice flavor~. "They were wrong, of course. Wearing a Phoenix feather only caused them to gain some sort of illness since, back then, they didn't have strong immune systems."

Anriah sighed, shifting on her feet. "Anything else you wish to ask?"

ooc: Hmph. Fail. ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:49 pm

He paused as he heard the storys about the phoenix.He remembered storys about thier existance back on earth as he drink some of his tea.Then remembered something about the issue,as he poured some more for himself."I see why people would try to experiment on you for your secrets,lucky for you I am not one of those people"He smiled at her as he wanted to ask another question about her.

He paused as he didn't know how to say this question."Umm can you have children,even if you are phoenix"Of course this is something his books never mentioned in the texts.He really didn't want to pressure her because he wasn't one of those sleezeballs out his office.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Well, she wasn't expecting that one... She had never been asked that question before, so it was hard for her to come up with an answer. Anriah thought for a few moments before speaking. "I truly do not know myself. I have never had the need to reproduce due to eternal life. Though, with most of my race now under slavery because they were outsmarted, my numbers have dropped. If there ever was the need to reproduce, then, yes, I can." She thought for a bit more before remembering something. "Of course, any children would be eggs, even if I were in my human form at the time."

ooc: Eff- I liked telling stories better. XD -horrible on subjects with reproduction of some random species involved-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Well that would be different indeed but noone knows about this suject really.He sighed as he drink the last of his tea.Then went to look at her again as he was thinking."Thats very different,I wondered if you ever feel lonely"He was pretty alone,when no humans were on this planet in the first place.

He remembered one of the questions,he wanted to ask."Do you think that the human race will be deleted from the universe"This is very important question because it does depend on thier will to survive.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:19 pm

The Phoenix girl murmered a quiet 'yes' in response. It was a very lonely life. If you didn't want to be cause, you would be forced to keep yourself hidden by the world. Fairies did have the power of invisibility, thus allowing them to remain as 'myths' and 'legends' in the eyes of those from long ago.

Now, whether or not the human species will be completely wiped off the face of the universe wasn't something she could answer right away. However, she did have some knowledge on this. "You humans are built to get right back up after being pushed down. Often times, a dying race always makes a comeback. You will never truly be 'deleted' from the universe. The Ilets will keep you going, after all. You know of them, correct? They may just seem like human experiments, but they are your ancestors. With them still thriving, the humans will never be extinct. The future is forever changing, so make sure your actions will reflect positively in the days to come." That was really all she could tell him. All other information was too far from her grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Neon just throught about her words,of course she was right.They would comeback from even the most foul fight of thier lifes.He was a human male,he could always help bring back the human race.Thier was other humans still alive as well,they fight for the same reason to live."As for me I have to support the rest of the humans left,to make a comeback would be useful"He sighed,he didn't like to be nice at all sometimes.

He got another text from his ranners as they are bring in more soldiers.He knew that this would be a great army one day.Then he turned back to her as he stared into her eyes.He went closer as he put his hands another her in a embrace."You know if you lonely just go have children,at least they will keep you company,I am usually lonely myself.....I haven't seen a human in sometime,I will here with millions of aliens to be a one in a million person"
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Okay... Now this human was just a little too close for comfort. By that, I mean he was actually able to get a light blush to form on her face. However, out of pure politeness, she kept herself from squirming. "Sir Neon, 'having children' is much more complicated than that... I cannot just 'go have' them." Plus, Anriah wasn't even wanting a noisy little brat running around. After all, Phoenix children leave the nest after only a single year, and they squawk... A lot... Of course, those are the purebred ones. Her sister somehow got herself crossed with... Heck, she didn't even know what that thing was! But, her kids were practically mute.

"Eh... Neon? There are still quiet a few (fifty-five to be exact~) of your kind out there. Why not go find one of them? I'm sure they'd be grateful to see you." Now, she was kind of running out of things to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Neon was shocked at the news that there was alot of humans still alive.As he still didn't move from his spot."I don't think having children is that hard,but on my planet teenagers got pregent all the time,anyway who wouldn't want to have children with someone as beautiful as you"(Yes I used that card XD) He throught about going to meet others but remembered,why he couldn't do it.

He let go abit as he ponder the issues over and over again."Anyway where do you intend to go after you leave here,do you have a plan or not"He really needed to think things through some more before he talks.

Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Her face seemed to turn the color of her fairy form feathers at that comment. For one, she wasn't even considered a teenager by how long she has lived in her many lives. Sure, she had the physical appearance of one, but that never changed about her. Anriah opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Yes, that one simple comment made her lost of words.

The Phoenix shook her head, causing her long hair to flutter everywhere, before locking her eyes on the human's. "I do not have destination--as long as I keep out of a cage, I'll go anywhere my heart takes me." Yeah, that sounded corny, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:15 pm

He could be lost in those eye's but choose not to get in her way.Anyway he hates to hurt women at all until needed to.He sighed as he free his hands from her body, and put his hand on her cheek.As he started to move down to her neck and give a little message."I guess that means your leaving,I'ii escort you out then if you want"

He hated his pride for being so nice sometimes.He didn't need anymore questions answered so she can go if she wanted.Mabye he will look for a human on another planet just to know that there is more.There is still this civil war to fix and his army to improve.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Guys are pretty dense, huh? Anriah took a step back and rested her hands on her hips. "Leaving means going through that room again. I'd rather die than be have a bunch of people look as though they are undressing me with their eyes." Her fairy form would stop them for looking at her like that, but there was still the possibility of them trying to 'buy' her... But, still! There was absolutely no way she was going back through that dreaded room!

ooc: Wewt~ failure. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:27 pm

So she thinks I'm dense huh,very interesting as he smiled.He knew she was right that room was like a strip club,so he guess she would have to spend the night with him."Fine then you can stay with me,until you feel like leaving"He pressed a button on the wall as the lab walls would go into the ground.Then two more rooms would come into view as there was a couch,bed,Tv and other living room things."Choose where you want to sleep if your tired,mabye some tv would do you some good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The People of Gertragia   The People of Gertragia Empty

Back to top Go down

The People of Gertragia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next