SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully   Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Dante would be exploring the station, as he didn't wear his mask this time. This time he decided to hide his fake persona, and let Dante back into his life. After all he hasn't used his really self in about a year and half. He went strolling around a certain door, as he looked at it. His raven hair would cover over most of his forehead, and he was wearing a hoodie that stretched to just below his waist. He didn't even know anyone other then Dostria and Thomas, but he at least wanted to get to know so more.

It was always good to have more pieces added to his game of chest, but he really needed to get his mind off his work until Neon came back. He walked over to a chair as he found room that peaked his interest. It had books, chairs, and a Foosball table in the middle as he walked over to grab a book. It seems to be a old one, known as the Canterbury tales. He started to skim the pages, as his photographic memory kicked in. " This is a very interesting book " He said out loud to himself as he moved from page to page until someone would interrupt him.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully   Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 pm

The heels of her pink high heels clicked on the smooth floor as she traveled down the hallway, hips swaying with her even step. Her black hair bounced on her shoulders, free as they were without a tie and the flaps of her blue jean jacket stood open as if a gust of wind were blowing them back even if there were no wind to do so.

Xeda carried a small lunch. Well, really not much of a lunch, more of a snack. On a white paper plate she had just half a sandwich and a small drink to wash it down with, nothing spectacular. She had left the eating area to come into the local and generalized rec room. She hated that place, it just didn't suit her. She'd never liked any sort of cafeteria. Besides, this meal just wasn't big enough to eat there and a snack with a nice book would suit her just fine, better actually. She was lucky the walk wasn't too far, too! Things just worked out for a girl, huh?

Of course she didn't have her own books or bookshelf in her room and had to make a step at this recreational facility for one. Upon entering she was greeted by the back of a boy she hadn't yet seen. This was really surprising. You know, not knowing everyone in the station by now. This kid might have showed up in all the craziness that had went on around here or he'd just never gone out until after that.

This dark haired station resident skimmed through a book silently, standing in front of the bookshelf inconveniently instead of off to the side, blocking her from getting a quick novel. She already knew the one she wanted. She'd left her bookmark in there. No one else used the bookshelf anyways, really. So she figured that would be okay.

Xeda laid her plate on the small, three-legged, round table, needing free hands to be able to properly grab and handle a book with care.

"Excuse me," she said to this new kid, "I need to get a book." She didn't want to sound rude or anything, but... He really was in the way.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully   Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Dante would look over the book, as he remembered this tale from his school. The basic story about multiple lives, was always a interesting subject. He finished the book in about 4 minutes tops , but was taken out of his daze by a voice. He turned around to the voice and quickly looked at the girl. She was human, and she looked different from most people he meet.

He looked up and down from head to toe, she was quite attractive. Which really his Hormones were always out of order, thanks to his mind powers. It really was his problem, but she seemed abit off. He gave one of his innocent smirks as he closed the book with a loud clap sound. "I'm sorry about that, you can look now....I just finished this book"

He placed the book back in the bookshelf, as he stepped to the side. As he looked at the pink heels, that was a very interesting color. It reminded him of......he didn't want to finish that thought. He quickly moved to the side, to let her pick whatever she wanted to read. " So I never caught your name.....how rude of me. I always have to introduce myself, my name is Dante....I came from Gertragia and just got here, so that is why you never met me before "
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully   Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:38 pm

It was seconds after Xeda could really get into the shelf that the kid started talking. Man, he already had a story for her. Something about going to Gertragia. She wasn't paying complete attention, she was trying to get her book.

"Gertragia?" She said almost absentmindedly, replying only with the part of her brain still listening. She skimmed through the titles and skipped over spines, scanning for a matching name and for the telltale signs of a book with a red strip sticking out. She didn't understand why it was so hard to find today, usually she found it in an instant! "Isn't there a little something going on over there?" Yeah, some kind of... War or skirmish or something. She shrugged, again with half a mind. "I'm Xeda, anyway," she introduced, still going through the books.

She muttered crossly under her breath. "Where the hell is it?" She whispered scornfully, looking through with a little more urgency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully   Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Dante would notice the tone, and wouldn't care one bit. Really he was smart enough, and didn't need to relay on people for conversion. He could always read there minds anyway, it was always a perk for himself. Of course he was doing it now, but he didn't want to tell anyone else. He quickly found the book, she was looking for on the top shelf. Then grabbed it, as he took it for himself. He looked over the cover and found the book abit interesting.

Then handed her the book into her hand, as he looked at her. She was smaller then him by a few inches but calling her short would be mess up, what was happening now. " Here is the book you wanted Xeda, but there is a civil war in gertragia. Before I left, I heard that the prince had been targeted by a Assassin....I think his name was Naito "
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully   Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:13 am

Xeda stopped her searching when she was handed a book. She took it in her hands gently, eying the cover and seeing that this was exactly the one she was looking for, red book mark and all. She looked at where this Dante kid had found it and remembered putting it up there so no one could get it. She made a note not to forget. Needless to say, she forgot. Her eyes slowly went back to the newcomer.

"Thank you, but... How did you...?" How could he have known she wanted this book? Or maybe... It was just a coincidence. Yes! A coincidence! How could it be anything else? To think he would just know. Peh! Coincidence! He'd said "Here's the book you wanted," like he was a librarian helping her out. He was weird. Suddenly... She felt uncomfortable. She tried not to let it show. Of course, she wasn't that good at that sort of thing. She felt the heat rise to her cheeks as they flushed red. Who blushed when they were uncomfortable? God she hated her stupid body sometimes. Especially these shitty cheeks. She attempted forcing the red down.

"Wait... What?" That got out the blush. He had said that... What? She felt herself freeze up a bit, her skin tighten. That... Naito... She remembered the light-haired cat. They knew each other briefly before she got into a lot of trouble for him, but it was enough time. She liked him. He was a good friend, even if they couldn't keep it touch. She thought she'd go back to Gertragia sometime, to visit of course, but now... Her eyes cast to the ground, staring at the floor.

Xeda wasn't going to cry. She didn't know him enough to cry, but... She sighed and then looked back up at Dante. She hadn't even known him an hour and he'd already found a way to bring her down. "Targeted, right? Not killed." Just... Maybe...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully   Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Dante would agree with her thinking, he was reading her head. He would look at her as he smiled to himself. She seemed to be blushing, it was a nice shade as well. Of course it didn't last very long, as she begin to be worried about Naito. More info for him to keep around, maybe another piece in his puzzle. He also laughed inside his mind, at her trying to play off his all knowing self. " Well I can tell you have good taste, or it's just a coincidence that you wanted that book " He tried to wave it off, like he wasn't anything special.

He would then remember his past attempts to take Naito for himself. He failed thanks to that HTU group, of course they didn't know about the ROS that much. Now the question was if he should tell the truth or lead her on. He could do both, as he made up his mind. He placed a hand on her head, as he ruffled her head like a child " Well I tried to save him once, but it seems he had escaped in time.....so he should still be alive. You shouldn't worry to much, I'm not trying to make you feel bad either. Also your blush is quite attractive " He said as he gave her one of his charming smiles.

Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully   Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Yeah, coincidence, good taste. She hoped that didn't happen again. Reassurances aside, that was just weird! Xeda grimaced when this boy started ruffing up her hair. Her nicely done hair! What a jackass. She ran her hand through her hair, trying to fix the now flying pieces. Jesus. What kind of inconsiderate bastard was this?

"Yeah, yeah, it's loads cute," she muttered with a tone, getting his hands away from her hair after the blush comment. Who was this kid? She'd rather he go back to Gertragia so he could roll around with his animal friends again. Who let him on here? Creep. Well, it was good Naito was fine and dandy.

"Well, I should get going then," she said, her scowl still showing. She tried to push past the body in her way so she could get back to her comfy room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully   Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Dante would look at her, as he would like to play games with her. Even if she did call him a jackass, and a bastard. Women like her were so much fun to play with, and get even more interesting later on. He would make his voice sound sorry, and ashamed " I'm sorry about the hair, I didn't mean to offend you "

The next set of comments would wound his little soul. Of course he had heard worst, and smiled towards her. Hearing every word that she said about him, and going back to gertragia. Then calling him a kid, is a very big offense, after all he was taller then her. He would let that go, as he needed to stay calm.

He didn't like to be made fun of, he really wanted to put his mask on. He knew that he shouldn't, so he resisted the urge. He would move out of the way, and let her past as he looked for another book. " I'ii see you around then xeda" He said in a calm voice, but it was her choice. He back off the bookshelf, and decided to practice his Foosball skills at the table. He would throw the small ball in, as he knocked it with one of the small players inside. " It's too bad you can't play one game, this was fun back home wasn't it " He said as she was about to leave, and hoped she would play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully   Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people, and having some fun.....hopefully
Page 1 of 1