SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The Randome Group of People

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Randome Group of People Empty
PostSubject: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 pm

One day Brianna was walking down the lonley streets of Xychus City to the big violet apartment in which she lives in. When Brianna was just about to turn the corner to the big violet apartment she bumped into a boy she knew from school.

Last edited by Jasigul11 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:58 pm

The sky was dark with angry storm clouds, all of them racing each other to see who could cover the sky faster. So far, all of them seemed to be winning. It matched Zero's mood. The boy Ilet felt as if black clouds were swarming his own heart, making it sink into his stomach. A sour look was on his face, his red eyes staring forwards but not really seeing. He felt angry at everything, but didn't exactly know why. He figured a walk would take his mind off of... well, whatever it was.

The boy's snow-white hair was blown about by the strong wind. He felt cold even under his thick red hoodie and black T-shirt. Silently, he cursed himself for not bringing something warmer to wear. The bottom of his slightly baggy blue jeans trained in the toxic black snow, making them heavy. They were slick and cold as well, freezing to his legs. Why the hell did I decide to come out here again? This wasn't helping his mood. At all.

Past the swirling torrent of black flakes, he spotted the form of a girl. She piqued his curiosity; the girl seemed familiar, yet... he wasn't sure if he knew her. Stepping closer but wanting to seem casual, he noticed that it was an usagi Ilet... a bunny girl. The girl was about 4'9", with long, dark hair to match the clouds above. Her pretty magenta eyes were bright in the crisp air, set on the violet apartment building ahead.

Zero realized that he did know her... from school. But since he pretty much never went to school... he didn't know her name. He'd definitely seen this girl in passing though. So he mumbled a, "Hey.", wondering if she could hear him through the howling wind and thick snow.

OOC: Failpost. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:59 pm

The night was dim & bleak. Ugly. Obviously not the best day, but not the worst. Kimi wandered the streets lonesomely & vaguely. Then she heard a low grumbling voice coming from around the corner. She turned the corner & seen 2 kids that went to her school, Zero & Brianna. 2 ilets from Space Academy High. She grinned and ran up to them, smiling big.
"HEY!", She waved, coughing from the February toxic fumes. Kimi wrapped her arms around herself, gawking at them both with her cute eyes. "Haven't seen you for a while, Zero...what are you guys doing out here?" She shivered, helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:24 pm

OOC: They're only 13... I don't think they're in high school yet. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:38 pm

OOC: i kno, i was very aware when i wrote tht. Can't the school have an awesome name? Pshht!

Last edited by RITSUKA//KYUU on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because you forgot to put OOC: >>)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:38 pm

OOC: Psst... When you make a post that isn't RPing your character put OOC which means Out of Character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Brianna looked up at the boy who said hi to her, then to the girl who ran up behind him. Brianna looked away into the dark skys, shy, because she wasn't very social.

Just as Brianna was starting to walk away, Brianna herd the girl say that his name was Zero. I turned around, my gray-ish - blue hair flying into my face. Brianna recognized that name from somewhere.

" Hi." Brianna said whispered shyly, looking at Zero and the gril, wondering what her name is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Kimi watched as Brianna just walked away 'till she stopped & finally said 'Hi' What's wrong with her? Kimi thought. She smiled awkwardly & walked away also, okay...
She was almost at the end of the block 'till she heard a deafening scream of horror. "Ohmigod!" she gasped, turning around & running towards the direction she heard the sound, going back towards the way Brianna had gone.

OOC: srry -didn't kno rlly wat to write :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Brianna screamed in horror when she say a black slim figure pop out from behind the rusted dumpstre.
"Help!" Brianna screamed into the cold nights air, falling to the ground because her knees colapsed from underneath of her.
Brianna looked away, hiding her face into her arms, scared, that it might hurt her.

O.O.C: Sorry about my spelling mistacks, I was in a hurry to get this done. :l

Last edited by Jasigul11 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

OOC: Who said we ran there & helped u up? How do u kno Zero was there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:59 pm

OOC: Ok, then i'll fix it
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Zero barely heard the girl return his greeting, before the girl that just walked up and greeted him kinda... backed off and left. "What the hell?" He muttered, barely acknowledging the girl that had left. The bunny Ilet standing before him seemed kind of intimidated by them both, her bluish grey hair covering her large eyes, similar to that of a deer caught in the headlights.

Suddenly, something leapt out from behind a dumpster, straight at them. The bunny girl let out a scream and collapsed to the ground, shaking in the black toxic snow. "Holy sh-" Zero's yell was cut off by a blast of the dark matter, coming straight at his face. Ducking, he rammed himself between the bunny girl and the creature, crouched in a protective stance, with one arm around his back to lend the girl some confidence, the other braced in front of him as his red eyes flashed, searching for whoever - or whatever - it was. "Who are you? Show yourself!" He snarled, careful to keep his balance in the sludgy black substance under his black-stained tennis shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Kimi rushed to Brianna, whose head was covered by her arms, trying to avoid getting caught by the dark figure she'd spotted just a few feet away from her. Zero was there at the scene too, they fought like a hero & a villain. Oh my..., She gasped to herself. She paused slowly, "Dammit", she muttered under her breath. Kimi stood there & watched the figure for a moment, yet stiff & calmly. She bent down to grab a hold of Brianna & before she could react, she mumbled in her ear, "C'mon, up", encouraging her to be brave. Kimi felt Brianna shudder, terrified. She remained with her eyes on the figure, & watched as it moved out of the darkness into the zone where the street light shone, uncovering an alley underneath the blanket of pure, sparkling blackness. It was a cocoa colored ilet male, stepping closer on the frosty yet toxic bed beneath him. . He was at least 5'11 in his late 30s. He reeked of moldy trash stashed with him. His face solemn, lonely, & dirty along with rotted teeth behind the dark, ill cave above his chin. Though you could see the sick thoughts going through his head by now being published through his eyes. Danger & pain was highlighted with the brightest color on his head with suffering taped in his eye-sockets. He still approached Kimi with his blazing slits for eyes & long tongue slurring around the opening of his lips, just as though it were a snakes tongue.
"Run", Kimi whispered softly towards Brianna, who looked as if bawling her eyes out, then immediately started her charm, leading the ilet away from the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Brianna looked at the girl who was helping Brianna up of the drity ground. Brianna started running as fast as she could away from the horible sence. Brianna felt bad for leaving Zero and the girl alone with that ilet but she couldn't do anything to help, besides Briannas not very socail. They'll probably be ok, Brianna thought. Brianna was continuing to walk to her apatment.

Last edited by Jasigul11 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 pm

OOC: um my character isn't a vampire ilet or even an ilet... & the 'thing' is an ilet
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 pm

OOC: Kimi's a human, not an Ilet.

The white-haired boy let out another snarl as the figure came into view. He was probably an inu Ilet, but it was hard to tell in his filthy state. He was quite a bit older than them, mid-thirties or so, maybe older maybe younger. Again, it was hard to tell due to the amount of dirt smeared on his sneering face. Zero whipped around and opened his mouth to tell Brianna to run, and that he'd take care of it, but apparently there was no need. The other girl had already coaxed up her and was attempting some sort of... weird thing on the Ilet man.

At once, his eyes took on a glazed look. His snake-like tongue snapped back into his mouth as he followed the human girl. Zero turned around again, just to see Brianna loping away at full speed, almost slipping on the black snow. Goddammit! Why the hell do bunnies have to be so goddamned scared all the time? He thought resentfully, turning back to the man and the other girl. But as soon as he set his red gaze on the human girl, his brain started to go fuzzy. What the... mm... wha... snap out... of it... uh... It was like his brain had gone on shut-down mode. Zombie-like, he slowly followed the man over to where the girl was backing up. He couldn't think straight, could only look at the cute, wonderful girl he was walking towards. His bright, normally lively red eyes glazed over. What was happening to him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm

OOC: Holly you have to stop saying you posted when all you did OOC, tell me when you actually posted somthing for the story, not just an OOC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Kimi then noticed Zero locked in her gaze, following her, zombified over her cuteness. She grinned for a second then stopped the hypnosis. She walked over to the dangerous though now confused ilet concentrating most on him making sure Zero wouldn't get caught up. Kimi's face was now just a 2-fingers space away from the man's, her gaze drowning his control & staining his eyes golden, then she whispered, "Run, run far away & don't turn back -never come back around here, ever, or i will rip your throat out & feed it to the strays who search around dumps like you", Then, immediately, he turned around & walked away, leaving black large prints in the thick snow. She smiled at her threat, proudly & turned to Zero who was most likely still trying to catch up with himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Brianna was walking to her apartment when the feeling of guilt was eating her alive. She decieded to walk back to the where she watched as the human girl talked to the ilet and made it walk as far away as she could, then she truned around and smiled a very girlie smile at Zero. How can she be so girly, pretty and so social, Brianna thought, when all Brianna could do is hide in fear and let them take care of me. Brianna walked up to wear they were and looked down at her feet. "Sorry." she mummbled very shyly.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Sn... snap... SNAP OUT OF IT, ZERO! And all at once, his sentience came rushing back. "What... the... hell just happened to me?" He panted, in a daze as he stumbled forwards onto his knees in the freezing ebony snow. Pale strands of hair swung into his now-bright red eyes, stretched wide with wonderment and fear at whatever the hell just happened to him. Looking upwards, he saw the girl say something to the man, to which he responded by walking quickly away, his feet leaving huge prints in the dark snow.

He was getting up and dusting the black matter off his jeans, when the bunny Ilet came back with a very flustered and shy smile on her slim face. "Sorry." The girl said simply, though her eyes, the same colour as raspberry juice, Zero noticed, conveyed the message clearly and sincerely, in a way no words could. "It's fine. He was taken care of by..." It was then that he realized two things. One, that he didn't know the girl's name. Two, he was alone with two really cute girls. Females were like a whole other species to him.

Zero nearly choked. He shoved his pale hands into the deep pockets of his hoodie and kicked - in what he hoped was a nonchalant fashion - at the ground. What did I get myself into?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Kimi watched as Zero hesitated to finish explaining what happened to Brianna - who came back to apologize for listening to me - What the hell? Why's she apologizing? I told her to go..., She remembered.
"Kimi", She finished his sentence for him, "Kimi Sadayo". Smiling heavily at them she then reassured Brianna that there was no need of apologies. Kimi bent down to pull up her long black socks, & swiped her bangs out of her face, confidently. "That man, he won't be coming back", Kimi informed Brianna, making sure she wouldn't worry. She laughed hysterically at the thought of if he'd returned... naww...not at all, that's for sure, she imagined. She smiled at Zero, & fiddled with her feet as well "we did good"...
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 pm

OOC: ... I dunno why, but "fiddled with her feet" made me laugh out loud. xD

JASMINE'S TURN TO POST~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:20 pm

OOC: I do, it's because a synonym for "fiddled with her feet" would be "tinkered with her feet"
& oh it's in order how we post now?
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:07 pm

OOC: Not really, but I can't really say anything more until Bri does something, eh? :L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 pm

OOC: ehh...yea ur right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People Empty

Back to top Go down

The Randome Group of People
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next