SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The Randome Group of People

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Randome Group of People - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Brianna looked at Kimi and then at Zero who now had his hands in his pockets. What in the world went on when Brianna wasn't there, Brianna thought. Brianna stood there awkwardly as she decided to sit because she didn't want to stand on her small legs. When Brianna couldn't stand the awkwardness, Brianna decided to very shyly say " Sorry that I ran off without helping you two with that ilet." Brianna looked at her feet very embarassed. Why was Brianna such a scaredy cat, does it have to do with Briannas history of her mom abusing her?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:44 pm

OOC: Sorry for saying sorry to much, It's just my characters personnality. She thinks everything in her life's a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Zero looked up, a slightly disdainful expression on his thin, pale face. "Um. You said that already. It's fine." He was getting a bit tired of her apologies; it wasn't her fault, it was probably her bunny genetics. Or something. Or maybe it was her fault. Who knew? He turned to the other girl and mumbled, "Yeah, we did.", attempting fruitlessly to cover up the lingering confusion at the strange thing that had happened to him. And it was unnatural how the man obeyed the girl when he'd seemed so set on... harming those girls. There was definitely something strange going on with... what was her name? Kimi?

Giving up trying to hide his confusion, he tilted his head upwards to stare at the sky. The clouds had parted, revealing a velvety blue night, distant stars glittering coldly overhead. The storm was over, and the heavy feeling in the boy Ilet's heart lifted, if only slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Kimi relaxed her shoulders, noticing the awkward silence Brianna left them with. She followed Zero's gaze up to the twinkling stars, wondering what to do now.
"It's getting late...", She suggested, "I'm going to leave, i guess".
The night was still & quiet, she still followed their gaze, "ok, good luck on your guys' way home, cya tomorrow at school", She smiled kindly & hesitantly before she stepped away, waving, & running full speed to her destination, ignoring the cold breeze pushing against her. Finally, she was out of sight of any living organism that lived in the area.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:57 pm

"Um, okay. Bye." The albino boy muttered, looking back down at Kimi. School? Haven't been there in a while... He mused. Maybe I'll go, just to see. The sudden movement of the girl running off derailed his train of thought. He shook his already-tousled white hair, not really looking at Brianna. "Um... I'll walk you home if you need it. It's a bit late, and you never know how many more of those... guys are out here." He shuffled his feet, trying to distract himself from the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Brianna looked at the Zero, who had just offered to walk her home. Wow, Brianna always thought that Zero never cared about anybody, only people who were REALLY close to him. Briannn looked around to see that it was getting very dark and late so she nodded in agreement and started to get up when her nees collasped from underneathe of her. Biranna screamed out in pain as her legs were throubing in. Brianna suddenly felt very light headed and smacked her head againts the ground. When she opened her eyes it was all blury so she couldn't see anything

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:05 pm

OOC: He doesn't... but he also doesn't like people getting raped by pedos :'D

With a curt nod, Zero whipped around and took a single step forward... and cringed at the girl's high-pitched scream. His sensitive white ears flattened against his head, and he immediately regretted ever asking the girl to walk back with him. What is it now?! He thought, a scowl on his face as he turned around to look at her.

Except she wasn't there anymore. Well, she was, but she was lying on the ground with her dark magenta eyes half-closed. Her velvety black ears lay limp on the ground, her long blue-grey hair splayed out around her like the petals of a spindly grey flower. Zero'd seen worse. With a reluctant groan, he sat down at her head with his legs bent under him, took off his hoodie, placed it on his thighs, and bent down to pick the girl's head up and off the floor. "What the hell just happened... um... whatever-your-name-is? Can you even hear me?" To be completely honest, he'd dealt with worse. But this was just... awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:53 am

"Her name's Brianna", Kimi said, stepping out of a dark shadow, "God, what's up now?", she snarled & rolled her eyes at them.
"I thought you guys would be fine but...I guess not", She added.
She glanced towards Zero then back to Brianna, waiting for one to tell her what was going on at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Brianna woke up all of a sudden wiping her hair in Zeros face.
"What just happened? Am i ok? Am I going to DIEEEEE?" Brianna asked with a panicked look on her face.
She looked around at the following people; Zero, a girl who's name she thinks is Kimi, then back at Zero then at the ground in awkwardness. Brianna looked at them with eyes full of water one blink from pouring out tears because of all the confusion that was going around at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Randome Group of People   The Randome Group of People - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Randome Group of People
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2