SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The Topic I Forgot to Make

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

The Topic I Forgot to Make Empty
PostSubject: The Topic I Forgot to Make   The Topic I Forgot to Make EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:50 pm

It wasn't every day that you got to relax out here and actually enjoy your time. The sun was mellow and her general mood happy. Suzie hadn't caught sight of a single Evoknight yet today and she was feeling pretty good about it! She sat on a broken mass of concrete, resting her feet and gazing at the sky. For an alien invasion, it didn't look that bad. A lot happier than you would think. Alien attacks made her think of red, black, and lots of gloom and depression. This moment was actually nice.

What could ruin this now? Nothing! Not even a mugging. Well... Maybe. Ah, she'll deal with it when that bridge came.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Topic I Forgot to Make   The Topic I Forgot to Make EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Hyun had better days before, not that today was a bad day. It was just that too many things happened before he came here. It was another part of a broken city as he observed from not too far above. There were some people below where his spaceship was floating and he found that some of them looked happy despite having a completely different life from before. It looked like they have adjusted to this life. Hyun thought about that for a while.

'Well, if you don't fit in, you can't survive,' he thought gloomily. And that was the reason he was thankful for his spaceship. It allowed him to travel to anywhere he wished without much cost, thanks to built-in Deep Space Charger and Particle Generator. Then his eyes caught a girl below with blonde hair, or something close. "Hmm, another human," he thought outloud. "Computer, scan her and add her to database. Try to use a low tone for the scan, I don't want any commotion," he ordered his ship.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: The Topic I Forgot to Make   The Topic I Forgot to Make EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Suzie sighed, her smile never leaving her face. She could just lay down and fall asleep right here. That is... If she weren't so hungry. It was always an adventure and a half to find food. There was hardly anything edible and she wasn't going to start hunting. She didn't even know how to! Those monster-things would probably rip her to shreds! She wasn't going to eat something already dead either.

She placed a hang on her stomach. Now her mind was on it. The smile on her face faltered and she glanced around the empty city. Where would she ever find a decent meal. She groaned, tossing her head back in exaggeration. The new view put her attention to something new. Her eyes widened, the whites of her eyes showing plainly. A ship!? A ship and she didn't even see it!? How long had it been there!? Had it seen her!? Suzie scrambled to her feet, heart pounding in her chest. Quickly as she could she ran to the nearest coverage. A broken wall.

Suzie pressed her back flat against the metal, pleading that she was hidden. She couldn't die today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Topic I Forgot to Make   The Topic I Forgot to Make EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 am

"The scan:target is attempting to hide from the scan beam. Scan incomplete," the ship announced in its monotone voice. It shut is scan system off and waited for further orders. "From the data gathered, the CORE has decided to classify this creature as a humanoid. Possibly human from Earth itself and not cloned on this planet."

The word human and Earth got Hyun's attention. "She's from Earth?"

"It is speculated."

"... Maybe I should meet her."

"The CORE is objecting to the request, Skipper."

"Why not?"

"The scan system has also caught life signatures similar to those of Evoknights within ten miles of this ship."

"Then hurry up and put the ship in cloaking!"

"Request: In action."

The ship's camouflage system began to slowly render the ship invisible by manipulating the light rays that was hitting its surface. At first, the ship seemed to faze out, and then it disappeared completely, only leaving a barely noticeable outline of it in midair.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Topic I Forgot to Make   The Topic I Forgot to Make EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Suzie's heart pounded, the whites of her eyes as visible as targets. How could she have gotten herself into this mess? She shouldn't have been lounging around! Curse her! And curse the ship up above with the worst of luck for having done this to her! Suzie risked a peak around the stone wall and was surprised to see the ship had gone. Where was it? Maybe it hadn't seen her and simply went on its way to zap some other innocent soul. She sighed in relief. Better them than me, she mused, frowning shortly afterwords at the terrible thought. How could she think that? Then again, how could she not? This was her life on the line!

It was gone, though... Maybe... Maybe she could get away. Suzie's eyes shifted, looking for a good hiding place and found none. What if she ran into the ship again? What if she didn't? It was hard to say, in the end, she decided to sit still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Topic I Forgot to Make   The Topic I Forgot to Make EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 am

"Are there other humans in the area aside from the girl below?" Hyun asked the CORE. There was a brief silence before the computer answered with a short, sharp beep. That was good, then he only needed to take care of the Evoknights. Except how man were there? "Computer, tell me the exact number of Evoknight life forms present in the area." Then there was another silence. This time, it was longer. Then it spoke up.

"There are fourteen Evoknights soldiers. CORE recognizes them as scouts. They are armed with lighter versions of their standard rifles for faster maneuver and charge. If classified, they would be DL 5." Hyun groaned. CORE registered enemies and friendlies on a scale called DL Scale. Depending on their strength, or anything else the scan can gather, the CORE would tell Hyun about it. Though Hyun is near DL 10 with most of the other humans, DL 5 was not a easy bunch to fight with. Especially when they had guns to shoot him with. He thought about a plan for a while before he got up. "It is suggested," the CORE began. "That you use melee weapon on this skirmish."

Melee... Yes, that would be nice. Hyun hurried to the armory, picked out a 4 foot weapon wrapped in black fabric and activated the transport. The ship beamed him down unto the ground right below the cloaked ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Topic I Forgot to Make   The Topic I Forgot to Make Empty

Back to top Go down

The Topic I Forgot to Make
Page 1 of 1