SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) Empty
PostSubject: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Sunlight came down through the clouds in thick shafts, shining down on the city of rubble known as Xychus City. A few aliens mulled about, some complaining about their overly-dull and boring lives or about the dramas they were experiencing in fifty different languages that no one person could know. A tawny ear twitched among a head full of lighter brown hair, his face unable to be seen behind the book he was holding. His nose almost touched the inner binding, he was so absorbed in the fantasy world. A human novel from around a thousand or so years ago. This copy was precious to him because of it's age. He already knew how the story ended, but he read the eight-hundred-something page book over and over again, just for the thrill of every broken heart, every sappy love scene.
The Ilet's tail waved as he turned the page. Hm. He'd heard that there were humans on Sigma. Another reason why he'd come all the way from Fandor. Besides the Alien Council-which they hadn't allowed him near-he was curious about the tail-less and ear-less Ilets that used to roam a planet called Earth. From what he understood, they were quite intelligent and compassionate, as well as violent. But that was all learned from his collection of approximately five hundred-twenty-seven literate novels written by both aliens and the mainly extinct race.
He paid no mind to some of the aliens that whispered about him in elusive words that his ears picked up but didn't comprehend, just turning another page, reliving his curiosity over the forbidden love that destroyed two human's lives completely.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Now, who's face to smash in next?

Xeda had just finished attacking on of the... oh, she didn't know what the heck they were called. Who cared anyways? It was a dog0nosed blue thing that was too weak to take on a girl with a metal stick. She went through his... or her belongings and tried to find something of use. Just a few Sigma-bucks and some other doo-dads. No type of weapon or anything. Whatever. It's not like the blood, or whatever those things had had gotten on her clothes or make-shift weapon, so she was good.

She sheathed the thing in between her belt and pants and left the alleyway, going out into the crowd of people. Thankfully she was smart enough not to just blatantly beat people, so she didn't have a known face. She didn't like being around this group of aliens on their filthy streets and breathing their filthy air. She felt like there was slim in it.

Xeda considered going back to the apartments, but she decided not to. Who know what you'll find?
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Naito didn't look up as a girl with some metallic scent walked by. Though, her scent was different from the other aliens'.... He still didn't peek up, too absorbed in Heathcliff's idiotic attempts to gain and then crush his love's affections. He turned the page again, easily in the middle-area of the thick book. Hm. How interesting. It seemed like they never learned...
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Xeda stopped and looked back when she realized, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a human, walking around as if he'd been here his whole life. Only there was something off about him, he was wearing those cat ear hat things. Well, actually looking at him, they looked pretty real, and considering she'd never seen him before and didn't know anyone had cat ears they could be.

But that didn't make sense. He'd only have those if he were... mutated or something. She walked back to him and stood infront of him, getting a somewhat better inspection. She couldn't tell if they were real or not. Costumes got really realistic these days.

"Hey, kid," she said to him, "where did you get those ears from?" She asked him. If they sold that, maybe they sold more Earth-like... Earthi... Earthian? Yeah, sure, Earthian stuff.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Naito still didn't look up, replying in a voice small and high-pitched from misuse. "I was born with them." And... He didn't guess he'd really consider himself a kid anymore. He was nineteen, after all.

The Ilet was getting ready to turn another page when he sighed. Something was stuck in the pages... Glue? An irritated growl escaped his lips as he snapped the book closed. It had to have been his brother... Er, one of his brothers. He hadn't read Wuthering Heights ever since he came to Sigma... He had to look up slightly to see the girl, his ear twitching from being stared at. What? Hadn't she ever seen an Ilet before? What kind of strange thing was she?
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Born with them? This guy was crazy. She raised an eyebrow at him before speaking again. "How long have you had that stuck on your head? You're a person not a cat." Did aliens have mental hospitals? And if they did, were they even good? They'd probably make this kid more messed in the head that he already was, and he probably fueled his craziness by reading that book, whatever it was.

Who knew what it was filled with.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Turquoise eyes flared with irritation. Why was this thing telling him something completely and irrevocably irrational? Then he blinked, and the emotion was gone. She didn't have ears. Or a tail. "You're... Not an Ilet?" he asked, his voice as confused as a little kid's. He suddenly wanted to write a poem. Hm. But he didn't have any paper, or anything to write with...
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:13 am

Ilet? The heck? "Ilet? Are you sure you're not a crazed human? I know being on here sucks, but seriously." Goodness, the poor guy made up his own species. Fitting in was cool and all, but this was a little extreme. Maybe it was some type of escape route. If he made up his own species, maybe they'd believe him and he could do whatever he want. They were restricted to the atoms of the things they touched. And for what? Some excuse that it was protection or something since they were endangered. Last time she checked, endangered species could do whatever they wanted to, but aliens weren't as smart or wise as they were made out to be.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:43 pm

"Human...?" Naito trailed off, looking and sounding as confused as a scolded kitten. Then it clicked. "Oh, you must be the human!" he said, his voice still quiet but filled with excitement. So she thought he was a human? Hm. How to explain to her. "No. I'm an Ilet." he said patiently, raising his tail up and waving it while his ear twitched.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Jesus, he was still keeping this crap up. "Look kid," Xeda hissed, "I'm getting really pissed now. There's no such thing as an Ilet, got it?" She pointed at her head, giving him visuals since he was too stupid to comprehend what was even going on right now. "Just take off the ears and the tail before I take them off for you." She already had the urge to reach into his hair and snatch out those things so he can finally realize how crazy he was.

She didn't even think he lived in the apartments and if he didn't, where did he live? Probably snapped from homelessness. But he looked pretty fine for a homeless guy.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Naito flattened his totally real ears and let out a hiss. "Then how am I standing here?" he questioned, his voice one step from a growl. He reached up and grasped the tip of one ear, tugging. "See? Real." His tail twitched again.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Okay, it's yankin' time. Xeda reached out her hands, trying to yank the ears off this wack-job so he could start seeing the light. He was lucky she was a nice person, otherwise she would have left him to be insane. Anyways, he did pull the ears himself, but any right minded person knew those things were yank and stumble proof. You could either yank them off or do it the right way and press the buttons attached to it. But yanking them was the more painful way, and Xeda wanted him to feel himself coming back to reality.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm

His eyes widened, and he took a step back. "What the heck are you trying to do!?" he asked, his voice slightly frightened. Geez! Humans were even more stubborn than he'd read...
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:14 am

Xeda growled. Fine then. "Since you're not listening to me, prove you're not just crazy," she said to him with narrowed eyes. Yeah, this would be good. What would he do? Mew at her or something? Yeah right, that sure would prove it to her.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:23 am

OOC: TURN INTO A CAT! A CAT! DO IT NOA! >D
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:21 am

ooc: Wouldn't she just think he was a shapeshifter, then? owo;
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:27 pm

OOC: And if he did shift, wouldn't he be naked? O.o Not that Xeda would mind, but. XD
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:29 pm

OOC: Morning is not my best time of day XD Plus that was just a tad bit past random
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm

OOC: Hm. XD I forgot they could do that!

Naito let out a hiss. "Fine. If you don't believe me-" He slowly raised his ears, his form shivering and fading slightly around the edges. He seemed to shrink, looking about a two-year-old's height before his form started to change. He pressed his hands to the earth, watching as his fingers curled up slightly to become paws, tipped with brown fur. He blinked and his pupils became small slits, whiskers speckling his newly-grown muzzle. "See?" he asked huffily, waving his tail and padding around her in a circle once his form was completely changed over.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Sanjit was learning. Learning every second of everyday, in his ears was a head detailing the creation of Sigma as a technological power and it's rise to supremacy over it's galaxy. Incredibly intriguing. While at the same time, he was reading a ZapScan, which was almost a PDA but much more classy. It actually had pop up holograms that showed what the text was describing. The ZapScan was talking about common space traveling routes to spread commerce through out the world. It was obvious that Sanjit was very interested in what he was doing, because while he continued walking, when he stepped on a tail, he didn't even bat an eyelash. His own tail, was dragging lazily behind him, while his ears were perked to each word being sad. He looked for a second at what he had stepped on. It looked like an Ilet, but that was nothing to be interested in, he shrugged and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:08 pm

OOC: HE'S GOING TO BE NAKED NOW! XD Xeda should take him back to the apartments to find him some close while he's in his birthday suit. X3

Xeda watched, raising her eyebrow as the kid shrank and then turned into a cat before walking around all I-just-you-wrong-like. "So what? I can do that too," she said to him, even if it was weird talking to a cat. The aliens around them started murmuring something or other and she shot them a glare, not that it did anything to make them go, but it did give her time to remember their face so she can alter it a little later. She looked back down at the newly catted boy, though, she did look away when another ear-and-tailed kid walked passed, but she wasn't going to deal with him too she had enough crazy on her hands.

Well, looking back at the kid, maybe he wasn't so crazy. After all, the stuff you were wasn't supposed to shift with you as much as that would be nice and since and ear and a tail didn't drop with his clothes, then maybe that meant they were real after all? Hmphf.

"Well, Cat-Boy," Xeda smirked at him, "lets say you aren't a human. Why do you look so much like one?" Unless he was part of a crazy cult of cat-aliens that did humans for fun and he was the result? Eh, it could work.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 pm

A little, seemingly-innocent three-year-old human skipped down the sidewalk. A sweet smile was slathered on her face. But it was eerie. The look on her face just didn’t fit her. At all. Almost like sugar coating on sour candy. If you just watched her closely you could see the odd look in those purple eyes. She twirled something in her long, black hair. The toddler untwisted it with ease and brought in front of her face. Simply a silver spoon. But she focused on it and the spoon part bent forward, folding over the handle. She just had to stop and stare. Telekinesis? The first sign of any power from Bianca in about a month and half to two months and it’s not even what she had at first. Did they change? She squinted and tried to see if any psychic energy would appear, but it didn’t. So she tried focusing on some random alien’s mind. Her attempt was rewarded. Apparently the ugly mug had just came back from his work, where he had jacked off some female employee of his on the office table. Lovely description, no? Well he was going home now to his wife and two kids. Family affairs are universal.

But as soon as she was done reading the first alien’s mind the floodgates opened. Hundreds of voices entered her mind, roaring in a chaotic turmoil. She closed her eyes and focused to shove them out and build a barrier. When that was in order she tested reading someone else’s mind. A mother alien was dragging her child behind her, but the child was pleading the fast-walking adult to slow down. The mother was hissing at her own child in her brain. “Primitive inferior,” she grumbled. But the mother stopped and looked around worriedly. She had a reason to, for the voice was in her head. Her eyes landed on Bianca, who was still staring at her. “Yes, that was me,” she answered the question in her mind. While it was probably more that she answered in her mind to the unasked question that she ran off but the voice was also of a mature adult.

Telepathy and mind-reading were back, along with telekinesis, something new to Bianca. No matter how hard she concentrated her psychic energy wouldn’t appear. Though her sight was replaced with something a tad bit different. Still in Sigma but before her was Xeda, a Ilet in cat form, and another Ilet who she witnessed just walking over the first Ilet’s tail. But she snapped back to her original spot, and it seemed that not even a second had past. Like a dream. She turned her head in time to see the trio in her dream-like thing. But what she saw was serious déjà vu. For she watched the same Ilet walk over the same Ilet’s tail. For the second time. A vision of the future? Well this was a rather eventful day. She skipped over to Xeda and gave her leg a hug. “Xexe! My powers are back, well sort of,” she spoke into the teenager human’s mind. Telepathy and mind-reading weren’t new to her, and now it was a simpler concept, so this was easy for her. The visions and telekinesis were going to take a little getting used to.

Purple eyes flickered to the Ilets. She accessed their minds and quickly got their information. “Sanjit, a lion Ilet, but with pointed ears instead of rounded like they should be. Naito, a cat Ilet. And yes Xexe, they are aliens. Aliens that look like humans, a mystery I have been trying to get out of Mutt‘s and Kitty‘s minds.” Ah, what a relief to be able to invade peoples’ minds. What they think is their only safe haven. But it wasn't for her.

OOC: PRETTY MUSE! 8D
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Naito let out a hiss of pain as his tail was so rudely trampled upon, and he fought back the tears that pricked his eyes instinctively from the pain. He pulled his tail closer to him, placing one paw over the sore spot gently, trying to soothe the minor injury. He looked over at the other Ilet, meowing, "Please watch where you're going from now on," in a polite voice. Poor, poor Naito. He thought that being polite was the best way to talk to anyone... Guess where he learned it? Yes, from books. His head snapped up to the two humans, and he tipped his head. "You're... A human too?" he questioned, standing up and walking up to her, turquoise eyes gleaming. "A 'child' perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Sanjit stopped suddenly. He had just felt a chill, a very dark and creepy one. Like some fat, slob was trailing him and was peaking at his tail from around the corner. He turned ever so slowly, his eyes wide with fear at what might come his way. As he turned he saw two things of interest, and a fat cat blocking his view of them. Two humans. He had read up as much as he could about them the moment they had landed, read and listened to a lot of the discussions about the species on his monitor at home. He hadn't been alive when the Ilet's had lived on Earth, but he had heard it was frightening, and that only made him want to know more about these fleshy creatures. With wide eyes, he willed himself to be strong, there was no more time to be a coward. Just wait till those snobby Ilet's back on Gertragia saw him with a real live human!

He turned instantly, putting both hands on the sleeve of his messenger bag that was clogged to the brim with various metallic objects. Each one with it's own alien purpose. He leaped over the cat creature, sliding down it's snout and landing in front of both humans that loomed over him. Except the smaller one, who was the most peculiar, barely a few inches taller than him. "You're both real hue-menns!" he said astounded, running around them with the utmost curiosity. No tails. No ears. No fur. Except on their heads, he had read about that a lot, it was said to contain small creatures called lice that caused an itchy sensation, possibly like ticks. He stood on his tiptoes, his face not even an inch from the hue-menn girls. "You're a child! Smaller, weaker, and definitely less important human beings." He knew that she would eventually grow to become the taller human that he saw next to her.

"An adolescent! Hormones raging, growth spurts sprouting, your basic chemistry is in chaos. How can you stand it?" he said tilting his head, and looking away from the girl and instead staring at Xeda. There were a thousand things he had heard about hue-menns from reading medical logs about a girl who had been admitted into a hospital by the name of Kaira, and also a boy named Agamemenon. To be speak truly, they were all disgusting, and made him want to retch, but they were so intriguing, how similar and yet so different they were to Ilet's. Almost like they had sprouted from the same tree, but just a different branch. "Amazing." he said, repeating out loud in a much lower voice.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:06 pm

((You do realize that Naito is the size of a regular cat, right? XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)   In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish) Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Thread Snicker Didn't Make(Open-ish)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next