SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

HAY!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

HAY!!!!    - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:33 pm

I mean link me to the topic with the plot in it. :B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Well it seems things haven't changed while I was gone for certain reasons. * Damn Internet providers * And no new members huh, brings a tear to my heart really it does. well I'm going to be around more often to help out, hopefully that would help out
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Dude, the last new member registered six months ago.

Even WCP is still getting members. The hell's wrong with this site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Well thanks for not welcoming me back Rook, still the same I see XD

But yes there seems to be something up with this site, Maybe a curse or people don't appeal. I don't know, get your friends on here or something.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 pm

welcom back starrrrf I thought you forgot about us.I would assume that WCP is getting members because the subject is more popular. A lot of tweens like RPing warriors.

Or maybe we just have a curse idk
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Welcome back, Star. I am honored to be in your presence once again. May you have a wonderful time here at Space Adventures.

So uh... link? :B
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 pm

thar never wuz 1
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 pm

So you're saying you never posted your plot in the first place? :I
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:37 pm

I thought I did. XI

I GUESS NOT. I did post it like a page ago. You could just go back there.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:20 pm

That was unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:14 am

Welcome back, Star!

And my Internet is sucky again so I have to do most of this on my phone :E

BUT I WILL MAKE ATTEMPTS TO BE ACTIVE! 8D

And work on the plot v-v
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:51 am

HEY Star! Glad to see you're back. I thought you disappeared like Kat (who will be dearly missed. ;_;) And Snick, can't you go to the library or something? >.O I mean if you internet is being this buttfacey.

Anyways...

Okay Rook, this thread is funny and all and it's fun to read, but... You seem to be having a hard time understanding. And it's obvious you haven't tried to make a plot or put any effort into it and you probably won't ever. It is both a joy and a sorrow to read this. Kiwi must be a masochist. I don't want to be here, but you need professional help.

Spoiler:

^The plot again, written in the brightest colors we have (and it alternates! Now you won't get bored. :3) and in larger font so you don't have to squint your eyes.

Now, I know this is hard for you, and you might not be able to read/understand what's going on, or what's written here. There are some big words. Unfortunately I don't know the word or sentence rules of caveman speak, so I couldn't rewrite it where it's easiest for you. So I'm going to shorten it below with as simple English as I can.

PLOT:

Pt 1: The humans get off the ship (Station Two)
Pt 2: The humans fly through space
Pt 3: The humans land on Weavon (one of the planets here on Space Adventures)
Pt 4: The humans drink lots of water and eat a lot of ice cream (because it's hot over there!!)
Pt 5: Weavonians (the people who live on Weavon) discover human ice cream party
Pt 6: They get angry.
Pt 7: Weavonians make humans mine (again! DDDDDD:)
Pt 8: Two year timeskip (this is what make everyone older)
Pt 9: Half of Weavon is gone!
Pt 10: Humans mined it all
Pt 11: Humans find crystal
Pt 12: Crystal hurts Weavonites (Weavonians) but not humans (whoa!!!)
Pt 13: Humans kill Weavons
Pt 14: Humans fly through space
Pt 15: Humans kill all aliens with crystal power
Pt 16: Humans take over all planets (everybody gets there own! :3)
Pt 17: Everyone lives happily ever after
Pt 18: SA finishes officially

That's still pretty long, though. I mean... This plot is so detailed it's hard to shorten! You probably skipped right over that! I wouldn't blame ya. I would too. I don't want to keep any information from you, but if I don't, then this thing will just take... Maybe over a minute to read! D:

So...

EVEN SHORTER PLOT (YOU MIGHT HAVE QUESTIONS THOUGH!!!)

Humans go to New Exford, live in peace, Fire Nation attacks, planet melts.

I put a lot of time into this! D: And I worked really hard to help you. I really hope this helps! :3 Just tell me if you still have questions. ;D

Spoiler:

Anyways, now that the plot has been settled!

And in all seriousness...

Why do we need to go over this plot? I mean if we're going to use it again then we might as well just start up SA, there really is no need to go over it. Unless you're going to have some alternate ending/edit or something. Then we could have just editted it. Also, this isn't the only plot. XI Like everyone made one but you Rook, we could look at those too (which are like a paragraph long, luckily!) instead of harping over one (not that it would give us that many options...).

Before there's an argument over hidden plots or something stupid.
Spoiler:

I don't see why not make a new plot. This one didn't work. XI I mean it's not hard making one, it's just annoying trying to please everyone, especially when you're going to get screamed at over it. You already started something, just continue it. "I don't know. Stuff." Really isn't a plot. You have to put in about an ounce of thinking to make one.

Eva takes everyone to a new universe:
Why? (does she take them)
When? (does it happen)
Who? (or what is involved)
Where? (are they going or where does it take place)
What happens next? (Effect of coming to a new universe)

*insert whatever you chose happen*:
Why?
When?
Who?
Where?
What happens next?

^Sort of a diagramish?

Anyways, that's all you really have to do to form the simplest of plots. Answer the questions and boom!, like magic, the whole plot will form. And no, you don't just do the W5 thing just twice. You do it as many times as you have to until the plot is to satisfactions.

You can do at least half of that, right?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 am

That fucking fire nation
Also my eyes orgasmd
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:04 pm

The library is in the next town over. My parents are usually busy and can't take me or they don't want to waste gas or are just too lazy and don't want to. :B
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Fuck you Member. Stop being a cunt for one second and learn how to interact with people. I'm tired of your relentless insulting and you'll never get anywhere in life being a cocky douche to everyone. I'm gonna skip your posts until you stop treating me like trash.

And how can a town have no library? XI That's like... blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Lolk

Snickerdoodle, that's terrible. XI Arkansas sucks, forrrealz. Do you have friends??? Abuse their gas and time. owo I'm guessing your phone network sucks too. :/ I'd help ya, Snicky, but you're in a bad spot. I think if your internet is bad then you should just sit this one out. You did the last plot, at least, so it's not like you haven't contributed. If my internet was that bad, I wouldn't even be here. Just sit it out and reap the rewards, because it seems like your internet only gives you enough time to read posts (which isn't going to help, they're all pretty stupid) or just make a post.

Alternatively you could keep coming back and shout out various plot ideas until we tell you to stop.

Also Kiwi, if Rook has any questions about the current plot, please direct him to the post on the previous page which has all possible information. Thankies. :3

(Or you can convince him to forget about it and think up a new one. :O I want elephants, babe. <3)
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 pm

I'm going to be the first one with a license and car. And my friends with Internet almost always come to my house cause I have the cool mom. I actually am only getting with my phone, which occasionally gets blue screened when I'm trying to post. . .

Damn, I have bad luck XD

And I would but I need keep order between you all -_-;
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:57 pm

So thoughtful. :3

Well if ya gotta. XD

(ask for a new phone for Christmas >.>)
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:23 pm

here rook

Aw snap. Revised version! The brackets were a bit of an eyesore, so I put a planet name in there. It can totally be changed to whatever anyone wants though. Also holycrap I really hate the name Sitkva. And this thing is really long and would probably take at least a couple years IC, feel free to shorten that up!
Nothing good lasts forever. In this case, that good thing is Station Two. Not that Jairus isn’t a good enough leader, he’s definitely much better than the tyrant Lenina, it’s just impossible to keep the station running in its current state. The thing brought in no profit and cost too much. The ONA couldn’t afford to keep supporting it without great repercussions, so they were forced to drop it, resulting in the humans being relocated and the station dismembered.

With Sigma gone, there remained few that were sympathetic to the human’s plight. However, there would be one last act of kindness to them.
Meet the planet of Sitkva. It’s located light years away, just a little past the edge of the galaxy. Sitkva is the only planet in its solar system, which is held together by an odd form of neutron star. Only by the grace of God was the planet allowed to survive its place next to such a dangerous entity. Because of the odd conditions in which the planet is placed, the people have evolved in a very peculiar way. No species other than the Sitkvian natives can survive there.

All of the Siktvian’s off-planet affairs are taken care of by extremely advanced robots, or by paid ambassadors of other species. While no planet is exactly friendly towards them (most are cautious), the governments of Varsia and Fandor 6 regularly take care of business for them. Sitkvians are rarely seen or heard of by anyone else, although they’ve played a few important points in history. Their military is assumed to be highly advanced, but no one can really know for sure. Due to their location and strange planetary conditions they haven’t had any major skirmishes throughout their history. They occasionally come to meddle in the affairs of other species, but for some reason aren’t met with much backlash.

The humans were sent to Gertragia by the council of this mysterious planet to live out the rest of their days in peace. Mostly. Hopefully. But probably not. And the council of Sitkva knew this. No one is exactly sure why the Siktvian’s would do such a thing, especially since it’s unlikely that Gertragia would appreciate it.
Before the humans were to go, they were given small tracking devices by some of the Siktvian’s robotic helpers. It’s not like they would let super-powered monkeys run around such a tumultuous planet completely unchecked. But then again, the humans are few in numbers, neutralizing the threat for the most part.

Also, a small number of them would be kept. Just a few. Four to be exact. These four would be subjected to experimentation to find out the nature of their powers in a small private facility, perhaps the one owned by Deus Dormio. It was a small condition to take for survival of their brethren, and the council would have no resistance. They would be released as soon as the necessary information was obtained, and were to be treated humanely for the most part.

There are already problems for the other humans, even on arrival. What’s left of Gertragia’s government is outraged. A party of less than 50 arriving on the planet would normally be of no importance, but when the party is made up of hormonal, trouble attracting, highly sought over creatures that bring trouble wherever they go, then it’s a problem. Immediately after landing, the Gertragian Loyalist government takes the humans into custody, against the plans of the Sitkvians, who have unfortunately retreated back to their home at the edge of the galaxy. The Sitkvian tracking devices are disabled and replaced with Gertragian ones that wouldn’t give the Sitkvian’s any feedback as to the humans’ locations. The humans are kept in a lightly guarded (as that's the best the Gertragians can do) compound in a small northern city for several weeks, their powers dampened by heavy amounts of hagar radiation, until finally an escape plan is made. Eventually, they burst from the compound and run into the night, with only the sound of sirens behind them. Over the next few months the humans live as refugees, although they’re apprehension is not made a priority. Gertragia’s more worried about the ever growing rebel army that seems to be sympathetic towards the humans, or at least neutral.

Then the Sitkvians come back. The research has proved fruitful. The secret to the humans’ powers has been isolated. The four guinea pigs are dropped off, but with the charge of finding the rest of the humans and leading them their capture. The Sitkvians disappear once more into the shadows.

The humans and the recently reintroduced four are hidden by the Rebels, and enlisted into their military. The rebels’ power grows with the addition of several new super weapons, and soon they take Gertragia from the loyalists, but not without much bloodshed. No word is heard from the Sitkvians for some time. Gertragia slowly rebuilds itself with a new, parliamentary-like government. The smoldering remains of the royal castle are torn down, and a new center of government is made in the capital city, one where the people have much more of a say. It seems things are settling down for the humans. They’re given quarters in which to live and treated almost as normal citizens, if not war heroes. Then the Siktvians return.

A ship appears in the sky, streamlined and unthreatening looking. A message booms out of an unseen speaker. The message? A demand for the humans to be given to the Sitkvians. Immediately, or there will be harsh consequences. The previous rebel leader and now prime minister makes a snap decision to keep the humans away from the Sitkvians. Gertragia is bombarded with hagar waves, robotic soldiers descend to the planet and begin slaughtering whoever happens to cross their path. The soldiers scour the planet searching for the humans, but are so thorough that not much progress is made. This goes on for only a few days before the prime minister contacts the ship and states that he’ll give them the humans. He/She uses the tracking devices to locate the humans, who have all fled southward to the deepest jungles and sparsest villages of the planet.

Soldiers are sent to capture the humans. They are successful, as the humans’ powers are rendered null by the hagar field surrounding the planet.
Just as the humans are about to be handed over to the waiting Sitkvian vessel, another larger ship flies across the sky and sends the Sitkvian vessel crashing earthwards. The ship looks old and beaten up, but with several unseen extremely powerful weapons. The ship’s captain calmly and cordially requests an audience with the stunned prime minister. The audience is, of course, granted. The ship docks and the audience is held. To the shock of in seeing-distance, what comes off the ship is young human, who is seemingly immune to hagar radiation. The captain explains that she’d/he’d require the remaining members of their species back, and that they’d have to dock on the planet for a couple of days. The prime minister simply agrees, not wanting anymore trouble.

The original humans are informed of this development. Most are curious, a few are cautious. But most like the idea of being with their kind once more. They are sent to the ship, and the captain gives them a sort of orientation. She/he explains that she/he and the few dozen humans aboard the ship came from another planet that was very near to the Sitkvian home planet and almost as advanced. She/he also explains that their planet had been ravaged by Evoknights too, but because they were more ready, more humans had survived. She/he tells them that all of the humans aboard the ship are the second generation of survivors, and that it was their parents who had escaped the Evoknights. Finally, the captain tells them that for their entire lives their quest has been to find a home planet. She/he expects the humans to empathize with that goal, and to aid them with it.

Gertragia would be the perfect place to settle, she/he says, and it would be easy to take over seeing as its new government is just in its first reaches of life.
Some of the humans are made uneasy by this. But the captain continues, saying that the original humans would either be with them or against them in this fight, and she/he assures them that the Sitkvians would still be trying to get their claws on them. The captain then releases the slightly disgruntled humans back onto the planet to take care of any business before they were to re-board the ship and take off to a small moon to prepare for war.

The humans deliberate on what to do somewhat morosely. Either fight their brethren or ruthlessly take over a planet that just witnessed a somewhat inspiring revelation. The humans are divided. Some choose to take over Gertragia, others decide against it and don’t choose to get back onboard the ship the next evening.
The ones that don’t go with the other humans tell the people of Gertragia about the other humans’ plans, and Gertragia immediately seeks the help of its allies (IDK what planets those would be).

The humans that do decide to fight prepare for battle, already knowing that unless Gertragia gets some serious help that they’ll win.
The fight commences. It’s a pretty goshdarned great one, with lots of explosions and stuff.
And that’s about it. There’s more to add… But really, does it need to be LONGER?! Also, one of the humans that went with the other humans would have to become a turncoat in order for the Gertragians/humans to win. :\
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Should we also show him the half finished version that won't tell him anything? X)
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Well our Internet contract is going to be up in September, so I'll most likely be getting better Internet then

And I'm due for a phone upgrade some time this summer
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

I haven't even seen that so I guess?

yayy snicky
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

Oo. :O Alright, Snicky. :3 What kind of phone do you think you'll be getting? -.0

And it's in the admin board! In the plot thread. Last page. :B
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 am

oh
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 pm

>.> Eh, so much on my hands right now. Well, I would say that the ONMC would fight against the Stiktisomethingorothers as soon as they invade.

Looking on the factions page, Gert is allied with the ROS, and Hunter's Trade Union, if the HTU gets in on it, they are gonna be able to pressure the Weavonian countries to help out. In order to cut off all chance of aid, the advanced humans are gonna have to attack weavon, which is valuable to Exford because it is the main importer of weavonian minerals, in order to cut off weavonian income and stop them from procuring much more advanced weaponry, they need to attack exford too. When exford gets attacked, corporations cooperate with governments to fight back and repel the invasion which they will if the humans continue to wear their plot armor with pride. When that's done, everyone links up and you pretty much have the Entente again without fandors and varsia.

Also, we need people to volenteer for the thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAY!!!!    HAY!!!!    - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

HAY!!!!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: