SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

0bs0l337 [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:52 pm

The Celestial Raven had been a ship that had seemed cool at the time, but had since become an outdated craft that could barely holds it own weight in space. The crumbling ship had been devastated by the assault by the Evoknights, and needless to say, it had become irreparable. The obsolete machine had been torn asunder by battle scars, and Game had since given up on its usefulness. How could he drag a one ton craft through space everywhere he went? It was too clunky and old, and the name left much to be desired. A relic of the past, Game had decided to replace it with something new. Dashing out all memories of the ship with a vengeance. This new craft would be of a sleeker design, something... Bold and classy. He had much more materials at his disposal now. He almost felt... happy with throwing himself into this new task. It distracted him from old and new problems that cluttered his mind.

In an odd floating dance of inanimate objects that rivaled a Disney clean up montage, Game was setting on completing his new task in Hangar 03. New bars of iron and clumps of nails and screws circled above Game, He was elbows deep in a metal contraption that had almost no shape to it but a subtle curve. By his side was the giant, Robovant MII. Game had become accustomed to carting the machine around wherever he went, especially since it had finally learned to walk on its own. For Game, he was a companion, someone to keep him company when all he had were a few bits and wire to keep him company. Game's mode of dress would not attract much attention at the Station, a black tee and pants that he must have worn dozens of times before, and around his neck a single frayed chip. Most people there had grown lazy with the leisure they had now been introduced to. It was like the spaceship all over again.

But then again, there were changes. Like all of the viewing screens that popped into his face when ever he turned a corner. They displayed a slideshow of three humans, some black kid, and two white kids standing in a row, and then random pictures of clustered pixels that resembled pictures of a battle field with them on it. It would all close with the words, "OUR HEROES ON GERTRAGIA", with a tiny little annotation for those that wished to join them in the fight to save the troubled planet, they were to request an audience with Empress Lenina. He didn't want to do that. War was an ugly thing, using his power to kill again, was not something he felt called to do. He had done what he had always hoped to do, avenge his family, avenge his race. If anything, his powers would wither away, and he'd be fine with that, he didn't even like it. He looked at Robovant MII, and flashed a smile. The robot stared at him without moving, but Game knew it was smiling back at him.

The boy returned to his work, huddled up against his incomplete machine that spilled wires across the tiled floor. The stars illuminating his work, which he diligently operated on with the skilled hands of an aged brained surgeon. His eyes blurred with the stench of oil, he clipped a few wires together, and brought a thin strip of metal down from the sky to meld with the other steel panels, forming a cell. He stood up and took a few steps back, as he powered his magnetic abilities through the steel, pounding out the cramped metal until it formed an oval around the wires. The contraption was just beginning to take form.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:31 pm

ooc: How old would they be now? O.o; Wouldn't Len finally be around fourteen? -so lost on ages- DX

The days were rather boring now that the Evoknights were pretty much gone. It was worse when you get forced into some large space station that you don't even remember getting on. How long ago was it when all the humans on Sigma were moved here? And, what was with those weird humans--if you could even call them that--who were made through test tubes? Great God, it's like they think no one can breed on this Goddamn ship! Well, a lot of them are in their early teens... But what about those few who were older than sixteen? What about Adalia (did I even spell that correctly? ouo;;) or whatever? Where the heck did she go, anyways? She hadn't seen the brunette in a while... Oh well, it probably didn't matter much right now.

Long black hair bounced with each step that the girl took. Thin pale fingers were entwined behind her back, and the girl herself could have been mistaken for a normal teenage girl back on Earth when it was still around. Oh, if only that was just it. Side Two seemed to be taking over more and more, never really allowing Side One of Len to come out unless she was called upon. Yes, yes. Side Two was becoming a bit more... Tamed. She followed commands like a dog now, even if she whines a bit. No one really has 'trained' her to be more tame and, well, less destructive, but this boring old station can do that to you. Plus, with so many humans on, it would kind of be pointless to blow the whole place up. Otherwise, the human population would be left with only three or five. Heh, let's not have that happen. She had the personality of a cruel child at times, but she wasn't willing to go that far. Killing aliens was much more fun than killing her own kind. Oh, did I mention that all this free time has left her with making it to where Len I can actually know everything that has happened when Len II was running about? Yeah, yeah. She also gave her access to all the memories that were erased from multiple memory erasings...

Len II hummed softly to herself as she wandered aimlessly throughout the space station. She had thought of it to be wise to keep her weapon away to keep her from swinging it around. So far, that decision has done wonders for keeping everything from being sliced in half. Blue eyes blinked and flicked over to one of the many much, much larger rooms as the sound of metal being moved around drifted through the hall she was in. The girl made a beeline for the sound, already having a pretty good guess as to who was in there. The thought of allowed Len I to come out crossed her mind, but she quickly shoved the thought away. The raven halted her steps, keeping her hands behind her back, as she watched Game in action. Her gaze flicked over to the large robot that never seemed to leave his side. Why didn't he just marry the thing? But, who would wear the dress? The thought amused her, but she kept herself from giggling becase of it. Hm, watching him wasn't that much fun, even if it always amazed her how the boy alone (discluding mister robot man) could have made so much of a ship. "You really should get do something other than make ships all day, Game, even if you're good at it." Her voice didn't have the signature sneer that Side Two always had. No, that was left when she was around those ugly aliens.
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Most people now days were being lazy. Taking a good relaxation period after the war with the Evoknights. Some people complained it was too relaxed and tried to find ways to be occupied. Some people had time for neither. Some people had to sprint throughout the station chasing after a teddy bear. Never heard that before? Get with the times, people.

“GET BACK HERE!” A blonde charged down the hallway, scowl plastered on her face. A brown blur turned the corner down the hallway. She gritted her teeth and pumped her legs harder. She felt the burn in her thighs like they were coated in napalm. She rounded the corner and slowed to a stop, breathing heavily. Her leg muscles seemed to give a shout of joy. She stomped a foot and looked between the forked hallway. She had to wonder how a teddy bear was this fast. She closed her eyes for a brief second, zeroing in on the moving manifestation. She sighed before taking off down the hallway, her muscles groaning. “Today was not the day to wear boots!” she growled. One had to wonder if some force wanted to punish a girl for wanting to be decent. You know, not look she just stepped out of a war zone. Nah, there’s been enough time to get rid of that look. So she had decided on a sleeveless black sweater with red leggings and black boots. What she would give right now for tennis shoes.

She rounded another corner and almost ran into the stuffed animal in question. It froze and turned around swiftly, resuming its flight from her. She pursued it, silently asking herself why it had turned around. Her gray blue eyes traveled to the end of the hallway, spotting a girl her age standing in a doorway. She stumbled and barely caught herself from faceplanting. It was Len, or well, Len 2 as she had been dubbed. She had a quick thought of turning around, wanting to avoid a probable fight with the side of Len that seemed to loathe Cheryl. But a teddy bear dashed past the girl and into the hangar. With a groan, she ran down the hallway and into the large room. “Excuse me,” she muttered as she passed Len’s demented version. Her teddy bear saw her and quickly jumped onto one of the flying pieces of metal. Wait, flying metal? “Fuck,” she muttered under her breath as she spotted Game working on what seemed to be the beginnings of a spaceship. Game and Len 2 plus a run-away stuffed toy? This ought to be fun. As soon as the metal with the bear was well out of her reach she doubled over gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:48 pm

Game turned quickly as he heard Len's voice, at the very least shocked to not have known she was there, and instead of getting an eyeful of the ebony-haired girl he considered a 'friend', he slammed head first into a thick cylinder that was bigger than his own body. With an exhausted flick of the wrist, he catapulted the hunk of metal away from him, and held a hand to his face. He stared at Len with one of his eyes, while he rubbed the other, checking for bruises. "How else would I spend my time? Distracting other people when they pick up a hobby?" he retorted annoyed at the sudden intrusion in his private space. This Hangar was more of a home than his own room, and certainly more than any apartment on Sigma, no matter how familiar they tried to make it look. "Shouldn't you be a little more grateful? I've saved your life like a thousand freakin' times, and all I got were piss and moans from the rest of you guys."

He was joking, more or less. There was always a serrated edge of anger whenever he talked about these 'danger' topics. Things of this nature were sensitive topics, that he couldn't tell if he was in a close enough relationship with Len to be at liberty to discuss. There wasn't much chance to identify this as stuffed bear jogged into the Hangar as if it were an track runner and he had missed the plane to the Olympics. He looked down at the creature with disgust, he didn't know where it had come from, but he already hated it. It was an unnatural thing and he could feel that perfectly clear. His eyes followed it as it leaped through the sky and onto one of his machine parts. He looked back as he heard a short burst of profanity come from some girl. This time, he made sure to dodge a flying square of steel. "How can you have such a potty mouth, and still play with dolls?" He called to her with a frown on his face. He tapped the pecs on his machine, and Robovant stumbled out of his way. Metal parted from him like the Red Sea, as he advanced on Cheryl.

"Ain't this a nice reunion, the master and the ex-slave." He stood much taller than Cheryl, not that he had had the time to measure himself against her. He glared down at her with the a mask of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Oh, that was comical! Len II lifted a hand to her mouth, having enough manners to muffle a giggling as the boy was impacted, head-first, by some of the metal he was controlling. Her laughter was silenced with a shake of her head. Laughing... Eh... Normally? Yeah, we'll go with that. Laughing normally wasn't something that fit the 'stereotypical' personality of this side of Len. The raven haired girl took in the work in progress form of the hangar, cerulean eyes sweeping across it. She locked her gaze back on Game when he spoke, causing her to smirk. "Oh, I am quite grateful. Though, I guess I'm mostly grateful for back when Len I allowed herself to be bought by a blue dog." She sighed at the memory. Even if she had kind of made it seem like she didn't want to leave the canine alien when the humans and the futuristic robot girl came to 'save the day', she was actually happy to leave the place. Do you know how weird it is to serve a blue dog of all creatures?

Len II cringed at the female voice that followed after a... Stuffed bear? She didn't even want to know how that thing learned to move on its own. Resting her hands on her hips, the 'anti-Len' narrowed her eyes at Cheryl. Yes, she still hated the girl; however, ever since giving Len I access to her--eh, their--memories, Len I has been pestering her to try and accept Cheryl once more. Pfft. Like that'll happen completely. Her arms crossed across her chest and her glare moved to Game. "Don't say that word." Thank the Gods for not actually being a slave anymore! She hates the word, now... Even if her other side would just shrug at it.

ooc: I just notice all the typos and extra words in my other post. DX -too lazy to edit-
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:20 pm

She took in a deep breath before straightening herself up. “What’re you talking about? Bianca cussed all the time.” She could practically hear her now. Cussed? I still do, puttana. Speaking of freaky girls, she could feel Len II’s dagger stare boring into her back. Yep, still hated her. She eyed Game’s progress, a frown forming on her lips when she noticed how much taller he was. The jab to her self-esteem went from a needle prick to impaled with a sword. Cheryl slightly flinched, showing Game he had struck a bit of a sore spot. The venom in Len II’s voice drove the spike deeper. “What I did was the worst mistake I’ve ever made,” she said.

OOC: Excuse my short post, please
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:59 am

"Bianca...?" Game shook his head, and shrugged. The name didn't ring a bell, but who ever this figment of Cheryl's imagination was, he didn't want to meet her. Game, nonchalantly, shrugged at Cheryl, and rolled his eyes at Len. "You know, you actually look pretty hot when you're angry." He could say that now without having to deal with an attack from Cheryl. When they were too busy giving each other death stares, he could do anything. "You two used to be the best of friends, or the parallel to that for a master and... Servant would be." he growled under his breath. Girls were so catty, and being caught in the middle of them was like being squeezed between two nuclear missiles, a phenomena that Game had just discovered. He looked at his incomplete machine with a forlorn look on his face. It'd be centuries before he finished that thing at this rate, it had felt like a century the last time he had tried to make a craft, and that had been with the help of some of the humans. It was impossible to work all of this out in one day, and only made his head hurt to try.

"Can you two, like, deal with this somewhere else. Somewhere that I am not doing something that is extremely important?" he groaned, assembling his discarded pieces of used iron in an unseemly pile on the ground. The clatter it caused nearly drowned out his words,
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:08 pm

The girl scoffed, not even showing the least bit sympathy to Cheryl's regret. She could care less. Len I, on the otherhand... Let's just not go there. She uncrossed her arms, allowing one to fall limp against her side and the other to point its index finger at Game. "Just because we're busy arguing doesn't mean you can say that, Senpai (she's been speaking with side I too much, lul.)." Oh, Game, you better be glad that the roleplayer is keeping Len II from mauling you, because she is actually pissed at that statement, no matter who it was really directed at... Her gaze flicked back over to Cheryl before letting out a grunt of irritation. "Looks like my time here is done. One is calling for you guys..." She grumbled a few curses under her breath before her body began to glow bright white.

When the light went away, little miss Len I was there. The white haired girl shifted on her feet and scratched her head, laughing nervously. "Eheh... Sorry about Two..." It's weird how they call eachother numbers, but it is better than saying 'Len' all the time.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Cheryl cocked an eyebrow at the boy, curious about his sanity. “Game, you’re going senile.” And asking for a death wish. She had to stifle a laugh when she caught Len’s face. You could see it in her eyes how much she just wanted to punch him. Cheryl’s roleplayer looked at Len’s and loled, catching the joke. She crossed her arms at Game’s statement. “Drop it,” she said, looking away. Her gaze snapped back to Len just as she started to glow. “Hey, Len,” she greeted when she saw the familiar face of her bestest bud in the whole dang universe. She opened her mouth to say more when a clamor made her stop. She put her hands on her hips, turning to the skunk-haired boy. “Oh really? What could you be doing that is extremely important?” She said it almost as if it was a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Game's eyes narrowed into agitated slits, like the cross hairs of gun. His aim switched from Cheryl to Len. Who would get a chest full of metal first? "I am building a spaceship! Something that might save all of our lives one day." yelled Game with the utmost conviction, his voice ricocheting off of the walls. "You say I'm going senile... You both are the ones with Alzheimers, weren't you just getting ready to kill each other? And give me a moment of peace..." He rolled his eyes at the pair of them, their moods shifted like the stars.

OOC: That's all I got. Ya'll are boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0bs0l337 [OPEN]   0bs0l337 [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

0bs0l337 [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1