SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] Empty
PostSubject: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:29 am

Storm clouds loomed in the sky like a shapeless behemoth. They twisted and bulged and thundered magnificently over Ren's head as she walked down a nearly deserted street. She had been home since Zeke had thrown fruit at her face, and had changed her clothes and washed her hair and face free of the purple juice. Ren kicked over a tall blade of grass that had been growing through a a crack in the sidewalk. She didn't want to be out here right now, but she hadn't eaten all day. The sky rumbled and sent a thin sheet of rain pouring down onto Ren's body. The cold water made contact with her skin, causing her shudder. "I hate rain," she murmured aloud.

ooc: derp
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:28 am

Donas shuddered, feeling himself pull farther into his coat. It was a thin coat that had lining in the fur, making it much warmer than it seemed, thankfully. However, this didn't do much. The cold rain when touching fabric seemed to send cold throughout the entire material, making it useless. His body seemed to jump from hot to cold every instant. It made the evening uncomfortable.

He pulled the coat over him, providing warmth and giving himself more cover as well. Through the rain the coat was easy to see, bright green and orange coloring dazzled with intricate designs. "Pet Control" was written in even brighter, neon green on almost all available places. Its bright standoutish colors were made simply for safety reasons. Rainy weather made things hard to see and this would keep all employees safe from being hit by cars or some other misfortune. The letting for quick identification, as the use of hoods did them no justice.

Donas stood outside of an alleyway, looking for the days missing pet. It was a short, large eyes creature with scarlet fur and blue paw pads. It had run away days ago and the search had become tighter though the general hope was small. It went by the name of "Minxie" its disappearance made public by posters and general inquiry. Though there search was wide, very little clues to the animal's whereabouts were found. It wouldn't be long before they quit this job...
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:20 pm

The downy feathers on Ren's ankle-length jacket were already plastered down and had ceased being warm. At least the rain here didn't make her feel dirty like it had on Sigma, that was the one of the few good things about this planet. In Pusanem city she didn't feel bad about cheating or stealing from anyone. No one came by anything honestly there, so she didn't have to either. Here it was different. Ren scowled and pulled her jacket tighter around her, but quickly loosened it when she noticed how cold and wet it felt against her mostly bare arms and legs.

She could feel herself slowing down like she always did when it was too hot or too cold. Just go home.
Yeah. She'd better do that before she was so drowsy she couldn't navigate back to her apartment safely. Doing an about face and wringing some water out of her shirt, she noticed a figure in the distance. His outfit was slightly ridiculous, with extremely bright colors and the words 'Pet Control' emblazoned in an eye catching neon green. Since when did glorified dog catchers dress so gaily? Something about the figure under the uniform was sort of familiar, but she couldn't place it.

"Myuu?" A red furred cat-like creature with horns stepped out from a tangle of ferns and rubbed it's head against Ren's leg, nicking her with aforementioned horns. It had large, watery blue eyes that seemed to glimmer and shine even without a light to make them do so. Without even really wanting to, Ren picked up the creature and held it in her arms. It was so warm~!

ooc: Minxie can mind control. @u@

Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 am

Donas trudged from his corner alleyway as the rain poured steadily harder. In reality the actual effort to find this beast was considerably low on all sides and every level. Simply a pet of a mediocre man who just happened to have enough money to afford their services. People of the lower class that didn't experience a near constant influx of money that elevated their status and made them essentially rich, was not a priority of the private organization. Most people were unaware of their existence past the name which was (largely) the point. Heads of the company found that dealing with lower class citizens who could never afford their work were unimportant and preferred not to go through the process of hopefuls being turned away. The second point of the gaudiness of the outfit--the "Civilian" Uniform, as it was formally called--was to repel all those from curious inquiry. Luckily for the eyes of the Upper Class the formal dress was much easier to look at. These uniforms were only available for the rookies of the organizations as more senior members specialized in more "high paying" jobs.

Needless to say a relaxed version of their usually high performance work was almost encouraged for jobs like these. It took so long to find the animal because no one was really looking for it. There was still some consciousness in finding the animal but not so much since the service was paid in advance with a strict no refund policy. Up ahead, squinting through the rain, Donas saw a tall figure in the not too far off distance that reminded him a lot of that bird Ilet whom his younger cousin Zeke had taken an interest to by throwing fruit. He hoped silently that it wasn't as he hated second encounters after events such as that.

A low tone beeped and then a device which was hooked to Donas' leg vibrated. Reaching down and unclipping the small electronic he read the green-lit screen. In odd font and large text it alerted him of the presence of Minxie. The aforementioned animal was, by its calculations, just ten feet ahead. Donas looked up from the device and at the Ilet ahead, looking around her to see if he could spot anything lingering in the darkness. As he got closer he realized that she was holding creature in her arms. Dread came over him for a moment realizing that he'd have to investigate her now with a question of what she was holding.

As he approached he eyed the bundle in her hands, seeing the red fur and the blue colored paws. He had a feeling that this was Minxie.

"Excuse me," Donas said with reluctance, but kept the emotion out of his voice. "My apologies, but I must see that animal you're holding just for a moment."

OOC: Mm. =w= This post is horrible~!
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 pm

All the problems in the world were gone when she had Minxie in her arms, even the oddly-dressed man coming towards her. As he got closer she recognized him from earlier. He was the father of that boy who had chucked that fruit at her face. Well, maybe not his father, he looked a little young. In fact he didn't look any older than her.

Minxie began to stir and bristle as Donas walked towards her and Ren. A low warbling sound rose from Minxie's throat, and Ren tensed up immediately. The rain seemed more horrible than before, and she felt like she'd just taken a bath in icy water. "Sure," Ren sighed as she handed the lost pet over to Donas. As soon as she was free of the cat-like creature, a fog in her head seemed to clear and she no longer felt so miserable. "Hey... You're the guy with the cool hair from before."

ooc: DX IT HUUUUUUUURTS
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:20 am

Getting the creature in his hands was easy, getting it out was a little harder. Almost as soon as soon as the tuft-tailed pet touched him ab explosion of frenzy went off. It was as if his clothes were made of lava! Scratching and running around his body as if trying to find an escape route. This really did ruin his already horrible outfit as it dug its claws into the material so it could travel over his torso like a giant beetle. It took some maneuvering but after a fight that leasted half a minute Donas was able to pull the small-horned devil from his body by the scruff of its neck. The small device the shined green began to melt into a calm blue, indicating that this was, in fact, the right pet.

Minxie looked around wildly, claws sticking out and bent like talons and already enormous eye somehow getting bigger. It looked like it was going to go into cardiac arrest. Donas regarded the tall woman who had referred to him as "the guy with the cool hair from before". Seeing her now with less emotions in the air or being half-preoccupied with ways to harm his family members for their behavior he noticed that she wasn't quite a woman, she was a lady. At or nearly to her peak of developmental bloom where she was going to be her prettiest and hormones attracted men (or women?) for her. He noted subconciously that it wouldn't be too long before she would come full stop as if frozen in time and then, with the clock moving at full speed she'd tumble down the hill. Looks becoming a bore and skin weak and stretchy. The flower wouldn't wilt, it would decay until she was but a painted plank of wood in the midst of others just as showy or more spectacular. He found her to be pretty, but not beautiful, certainly not impressive. If it hadn't been for her height--which was the only thing going for her for standing out in the crowd--he probably wouldn't have recognized her.

It was true, though. In the moment he looked at her he did forget about Minxie just a bit. Without warning the ball of fur jerked itself forward with enough power to bring his arm soaring with and directly at his face. Snarling and spitting Minxie had gone straight for his face. He did experience the short moment of an attack before he pulled it away, tempted to toss it across the street. But that would count as "insensitive handling" wouldn't it?

"I don't think Minxie likes my hair as much as you do," he remarked, keeping his eyes on the crazed animal. "Excuse me for a moment." Fishing a bulky looking sort of radio, he flipped it on. It was an old addition made years ago that looked as cheap as it actually was. Reserved for the rookies. Speaking into the receiver he contacted the fellow members of his party informing them of Minxie's capture (twice, as the woman he was talking to seemed to have a lapse of incompetence) and his location for pick up.

"Got it, Dony. Bag 'er up and we'll be there soon." He grimaced at the name. Dony, like Tony with a D. A nickname that he absolutely despised and she and the rest of his co-workers knew that quite well. It was possibly the only reason they still called him that. He replaced the communicating device and took out short cylinder. With a quick shake it extended instantly into a long rod and after a short second of adjustment the top had become a tightly woven net and the bottom a forked end stuck out, secretly dangerous. The quickness of the movement caused Minxie to hiss and her fur began to stick out and change visibly. In one fluid movement the normally soft fur had turned into sharp quills. He was glad at that moment that he was wearing thick gloves. Positioning the opening of the net under the angered animal he dropped her in and like a venous flytrap it reacted immediately, closing up and trapping Minxie inside unseen. She thrashed about, it was obvious from the net's moving, but the material was much too strong to break. Hissing and all that insued.

Donas propped the net casually on his shoulder, letting it lean for the time being. "Thank you for the help," he said to the bird girl in front of him. "Again, I'm sorry about the uh... Fruit from earlier." Yeah, the fruit. How lucky that it wasn't one of those orange ones that caused blindness. "May I ask what your name is?" Referring to her vaguely would get tiring after a while.

OOC: :E
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:35 pm

That thing was crazy. Ren watched as the cute kitten-like creature transformed into a Tasmanian Devil in Donas' arms. Uck. If it had been her getting scratched up she would have thrown the animal against a wall and been done with it. But maybe Dony had more compassion than that. Dony was a weird name. She had to say, she thought her name was much prettier. Dony sounded like a better name for a horse Ilet than Ren did though. Ren sounded, to her, very bird-like. Possibly because a wren (with a 'w') was a bird, and was pronounced the same way as 'Ren'.

"It wasn't too much of a problem." She let her violet eyes drop to the ground. A wave of tiredness had just crashed over her. It was just too cold out here... "Oh. My name... My name is Ren. And I guess you're Dony?" Ren, having forgotten how unpleasant her jacket had been on her skin earlier, pulled it flush with her body once again and regretted it immediately.

ooc: :B
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Ren. Quite... Fitting? Donas visibly cringed when she called him Dony. It was like being stabbed repeatedly. "No. My name is Donas." He'd do anything to get Dony out of Gertrgian vocabulary. Ren seemed to be looking cold at the moment from the rain that always seemed to have lower temperatures than all other weather. He wondered, breifly why she didn't have a thicker coat. All coats bought and sold in Gertragia were thick for these kinds of things or at least has special lining. He had the excuse of cheap materials, but she didn't seem like the type that needed to look for hand-me-downs.

She was an Ilet, that was obvious, but for a reason or another he felt like she just gt here. "Have you been here long?" He asked suddenly and then, realizing just as quick that it was an inturding question. He noted quickly that if he were his cousin's age, his mother would have surely whipped him.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Donas seemed like he didn't like being called Dony. She wouldn't have either. "Oh." Ren wiggled, trying to free herself of her jacket's almost slimy touch.

Should she even answer his question? Might as well. It's not like he could somehow get her caught. No one on Gertragia even knew that she was wanted on Sigma. No criminals were even supposed to have escaped the planet, especially not on government evacuation ships. "No, I haven't actually. I just got here a little over a month ago... The planet I came from -Sigma- was destroyed," she said. Everything she had but the clothes on her back and the gun in her holster had been destroyed. Since she'd come here she'd acquired more stuff, but she was still worse off here than she'd been there.

ooc: MUH. DX
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:02 am

Ah, he thought so. Her clothes really gave it away. He raised an eyebrow at the whole "Sigma got destroyed" thing. He was honestly unaware. He had only heard about the Evoknight attacks dimly through the chatty air, but that news had come to him late. He didn't own anything that could communicate global news to him and was constantly unaware of things going on in the news or any other major change outside of his immediate area. Contrary to the devastating news, he felt a lack of empathy.

"Really?" He hadn't realized the war had been that bad. He'd heard that the Evoknights were advanced, but... Apparently they were enough that the whole planet had become rocks because of it. How... Interesting. "So the war's over?" He hoped she said yes. If it was less of a chance that those planet-destroying aliens would fly over his house and start blasting away.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Ren nodded. "Yeah." She but her knuckles to her face and wiped rain out of her eyes. "The humans somehow stopped them." Uck. Humans. They were the whole reason the Evoknights came to Sigma, she was sure of it. The humans were like the universe's golden race. Even after they caused almost nothing but problems on Sigma, they were rescued while thousands of better aliens died. She probably should have died. Ren frowned a little. So what if they had saved them from the Evoknights? They'd also brought them.

Ren's stomach growled. "So, are you that boy's caretaker?" She looked down. "You seem too young to be his father."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 pm

The humans stopped them? Donas knew about the humans. A near extinct race that fled from their home world for survival against attack. A lot of the thing that happened to them reminded him of old story books his mother used to read to him, only with a lot less slavery and no princess. Wait... Didn't they have an empress? Really, though? The humans? Stopping a war? Were there even enough of them to make an army? "So... What? They have superpowers now?" He smiled skeptically, not believing that the humans could stop a war by themselves. Even if they had become magical creatures over night it was too wild a thought to be even considered a dream.

It took Donas a short moment to process who "that boy" was. Zeke, he believed she was talking about. He was glad that he wasn't Zeke's father as the boy was more trouble than he was worth. "He's my cousin," Donas answered. Unfortunately a cousin that lived with him. Sometimes he wished he just visited like Pherick did on occasion.

OOC: I might have to edit this, but... :E UNTIL THEN!

Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:26 pm

"Yes! They do have superpowers. I know you'll think I'm crazy, but one of them used his on me." Ren recalled the feeling of being like a puppet, forced to obey Aarao's commands as if she were pulled by am invisible string. She'd hated every millisecond of it, he'd made her feel helpless.

"Does he not have any other family or something?" Ren wouldn't take care of that little gremlin, even if she were it's only kin. She realized she was maybe being insensitive, but so what? That seemed to be her specialty.

ooc: The fail of that one place corrupted me. :B
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:33 pm

One of them used it on her? Donas raised an eyebrow and looked at Ren oddly. She was right about him thinking she was crazy. Aliens? With superpowers? Those were just stories! "Pardon me Ren, but that just sounds idiotic. Superpowers? Really?" It was like he was talking to a kid. Or Pherick. "No, he doesn't," Donas frowned. If he did, would he be here? The only common relative they had was their grandmother and she lived with them already.

Donas felt as though he had to brace himself to the ground when a strong wind came, blowing rain and cold air through his body from behind. The pulling movement excited Minxie again who had become quiet. Her spitting and hissing could barely be heard over the howl of the wind. He only knew she had escaped when he felt a heavy pressure on his head land and then lift. It was only natural that scarlet colored body would come next, flying it seemed towards the face of Miss Ren. He didn't have much time to stop it. He couldn't if he tried.

He wished he'd thrown it in the wall now.

OOC: Crappost is crap.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:44 am

"I knew you'd think I was crazy." Ren scowled and squared her shoulders against the sudden gust of wind. Before she could defend her seemingly outrageous claim, a spitting ball of red fur collided with Ren's head, sending her backwards with her arms flailing.

Minxie extended her claws and ripped at Ren's face with frightening viciousness, sending tiny droplets of the Ilet girl's blood streaming down her face with the rain. Minxie growled and continued ripping at Ren's face, only stopping to make sure she didn't slip off of her.

Ren scrunched her eyes shut as hard as she could and tried to pry Minxie off of her, but it was nearly impossible with Minxie's needle-sharp quills digging into her skin at every touch. "Get off!" Couldn't a Pet Control officer handle a house pet?! She guessed not. Ren spun around and shook to try to get the enraged pet off of her, but Minxie held on as if anywhere but Ren's face were lava.

Minxie clamped her tiny jaws on Ren's cheek, sending her teeth plunging into the girl's skin.

ooc: :B hurr
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:57 am

It was like a fury attack. A crazed animal on the attack. What kind of pet was this!? He hoped that the owner didn't have kids. Minxie's needle quills stood up like warning signs and pointed straight at him and challenge. "Come try it!" They almost seemed to say. On the ground and fighting, Ren didn't seem to have much of a chance. Either than animal was going to snatch her eyes out of smother her to death. Neither were acceptable.

He focused more on getting the cat off than the proper technique. The proper technique would take far too long. He thrusts his gloved hands forward, grasping the sharp-quilled fur and body he pulled as hard as he could and without much thought, bringing his foot down on Ren's body to use her as a brace to give him just the more pulling power. Those were hooked claws that thing had and hooked claws were hard to get out of. They looked like something that belonged to a bird. Talons.

Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 am

The air rushed out of Ren's lungs when Donas stepped on her, square in the stomach. Jesus, today was a horrible day. She'd have bruises from Donas' heavy boots stamping her back into the ground, her face was covered in cuts, her jacket was covered in mud, and it was just so freaking cold!

Minxie relinquished her hold on Ren's face, but only because her claws had been ripped straight through it by Donas' strong pull. The animal, realizing her hour of power was over, settled down a little in Donas' gloved hands. Minxie continued to glare at Ren though, her icy blue eyes the size of plates.

Ren lay on the cold ground, feeling more defeated every second.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 pm

The force of the release threw Donas into a backwards stumble. He caught himself before he fell, knowing he'd lose the now calm Minxie if he were to tumble into the hard ground. Man this thing was more than a bargain. They had gotten a description of the nicest, sweetest little creature with a bit of a shy side. What he had in his hands was fierce attacker. Maybe he got the wrong Minxie?

It only occurred to him after a few seconds that he had, without thinking, used Ren as a device to remove Minxie. He looked at the bird Ilet and noticed she was looking very, very defeated. The weather was cold, it rained like the droplets were weighed by anvils, and who knew what had happened to her prior. Imagining the pileup of events, he couldn't help but find it a little comical. Without much control he began to laugh at her, and her misfortune of the moment. All good-natured of course.

OOC: MUUURGH!
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Ren felt the rain wash over her like a glacial tide, threatening to sweep her away into a hypothermic blackness. She'd been defeated by an animal, a cute animal. A person who had killed without mercy as she had should not have been brought down by whatever Minxie was. She raised her head and stole a glare at the animal, frowning at how calm she was now that she was in Donas' arms. So it had a favorite. Ren wiped blood away from her eyes, rolled onto her stomach, and pushed herself off of the ground and onto her feet in one swift motion. She needed to get home before she got too much colder, not that she could see how she could get any colder as it was though.

She was just starting to turn to leave without saying goodbye when she heard Donas' voice laughing at her. She froze. This was not funny. Ren spun around, her pupils tightening into a more elliptical shape that mimicked the snakes she shared a fraction of her DNA with. This was his fault! Her day had mayday-ed and spiraled into a giant hole as soon as Donas had shown his uniquely-spiked head! A furnace clicked on in Ren's chest, making her feel hot, maybe a little burning. Sure, she was being unfair, but she didn't care. It was sort of true, how her whole current situation was his fault. The bird woman drew herself up to her full height. "It isn't funny!" She yelled as she lunged at him, arm outstretched and fist clenched, said fist aiming straight at his face.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 am

It took a little bit for Donas to finally stop laughing. The incident had caught him by surprise and unintentional laughing was always the hardest to get rid of. When the joviality did calm down, he noticed Ren's lack thereof. She looked like a predator on attack! Her pupils had gone reptilian, staring at him like slits. It reminded him of Ashlyn on a bad day. It was enough to petrify. Luckily Ren didn't have the same effect.. She screamed at him about how unfunny this all was. He thought briefly that she was overreacting and that all of this action would be bad for Minxie, who just wanted a break... Probably.

The mentioned pet screeched when Ren lunged at them, sending a clenched fist right at his face. He dodged to the right, avoiding the blow swiftly. He backed away from her as fast as he could, trying to keep Minxie secure. He wasn't going to loser her because Ren was having a little episode...
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Ren's fist collided with the clay brick wall directly behind Donas, throwing shockwaves of pain down her arm and into her shoulder. "God dammit," she muttered through her teeth. Ren clenched her injured fist, then shook it loose. She couldn't win a fight with Donas right now, but it didn't look like he was retaliating anyway. Her gun was in her coat, and she could use it if she wanted to. Him laughing at her wasn't something she could kill him over though, no matter how frustrated she was over his callous guffawing.

"Sorry," She growled before turning around. She needed to get home. With a shiver, she began to stagger back the other way.

ooc: DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]   This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please] Empty

Back to top Go down

This time it's for real! [Deus Dormio and myself only, please]
Page 1 of 1