SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) Empty
PostSubject: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 am

Being very... Explody... And stuff.... Sigma looked like one of those extremely high-tech video games. For a day or so it was like, really scary. But now it was kinda... Cool. All those new mountains, with that hot, molten magma running down the sides from explosions... Man, they were awesome to sled down if you had a nice, thick piece of titanium alloy and the right power. And you could pretend that the Evoknights were bowling pins, if you were, say, a hundred feet in the air with a big ball of Yang-Energy. This place was like a big, stinky playground! Well, depending on who the person was.

For Todd Tobias Felix, this was an extremely graphic video game. He was having the time of his young life dodging life-threatening situations and laughing them off. 'Cause, you know, boys find it easy to amuse themselves in any way shape or form. Even now the boy was carefully watching two huge Evos, with their shiny armor and what-not, patrolling down the street with those even bigger guns that could possibly blow every atom in his body to smithereens, with wide brown eyes. He chuckled, pulling his make-shift sling shot out of his pocket. It wasn't a real one. No, real ones were boring. Todd had made this himself out of two little rods of metal and a really stretchy band of tar. He had ripped off a square of his shirt to use as a cache. He'd even painted little flames along the sides. It looked so cool... He notched a jagged piece of steel in it and took careful aim. This was better than watching Codename: Kids Next Door! Mainly because none of them would have the guts to shoot anything at scary-as-crud aliens from a different time frame.

The Evos barely reacted to the little chunk of steel. But they did turn. And they did spot Todd's rather obvious mop of golden-brown hair. Their reptilian gazes made him stop snickering instantly, and he looked at them with wide eyes as they raised their huge atom-smashing guns and pointed them at his head. One shouted in some Darth-Vader-like voice in a language like nails on a chalkboard and fired a beam of orange-white energy at him. Todd gave a childish squeak and ducked down. The beam passed right over him; he could feel his shirt being burnt on his back! So while he was rolling about, frantically trying to put the evil-looking flames out, the Evoknights were creeping up on him. Or, not exactly creeping. More like skulking, or some other word he didn't know the meaning of. Anyway, he heard 'em.

So when they came right up to him, he looked up with oh-so-innocent eyes. You know that didn't work. One Evo raised his gun to Todd's forehead, so that the still-hot metal pressed against his skin. The boy let out a pained whine, frowning at them. Then he smirked. "Haha, you can't hit me~" And just seconds later the gun fired.

But it didn't hit him. Instead, it rebounded off an invisible and completely tangible shield of Yin-Energy. And blasted it's owner in the face! He laughed giddily at that, getting up on his feet. The other Evo raised his gun and started to fire. "Whoa, bud! Not a good-" Todd didn't get to finish before the butt-ugly alien had knocked it's own atoms to whack by the rebound. He frowned. "Idea."

Todd was beginning to see that maybe the Evoknights weren't as smart as everyone thought.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:36 am

Suzie leaned on the side of a building, the wind blowing her hair around her. Despite the destruction the air was clean and refreshing. If it weren't a doomsday scenario she would rest here and close her eyes and enjoy the time. Unfortunately, if never happened.

A plan to rally against the Evoknights. It sounded crazy, but it was all they had. Why Ian would think up something so absurd was beyond her, but could it happen? They only had three people including her and she didn't know if any other humans even existed. She knew they were others, but they were shot out in space a long time ago. They probably died quickly. She hoped they did. Dwelling on it didn't make her happy, it made her feel like her chances of survival were even more slim and less bright. There was no way she could survive, it seemed. She was dead, nothing more, nothing less. Just dead. There was no other way to describe what would happened to her in the end. She wished this all would end. Have the Evoknights leave and the world return to peace. She knew wishing was no good, but why couldn't it be? Why not come true one time? For her? Just this once?

If she could make this all easier, she would. She was powerless, however. The blond Swede sighed, not wanting to leave her perfect position. She was comfortable here. She felt normally here. There was no way she could stay though, she had to branch out. If she didn't she may get caught by some mugger or rapist. Maybe worse. Suzie didn't want that. She hated conflict, hated it with a passion. It put pressure on a person, and she wasn't a fan of pressure. A care-free lifestyle without worry was the one thing she thought she would kill for. She would just have to find it first. She could make portals, she knew that. Portals always led somewhere, maybe they'd lead to the place of her dreams. She wouldn't be able to find it yet, though. She was having trouble just getting one to a good size. Sometimes she could do it, most of the time she couldn't.

Reluctantly Suzie pushed off the side of the broken building, forcing her legs too go forward. She'd wondered around this part of Sigma so many times. This task just seemed so easy. Where to go, where not to go. Most of it was cause and effect. Her hair still blew around her face. She squinted, trying to get the strands away, but they hung around so much and tickled her nose so a loud sneeze came out to the world. She sniffed, unhappy with sneezing, but at least pleased it wasn't a messy one. She would just need to find something to wipe her hands on that wasn't her shirt... If she could find something, that is. The chances were very slim. At the least, she wanted some water to wash her hands in, however it was hard to find good water in this place now.

If only they had someone who could just conjure up some water! What use would that be, though? Fighting Evoknights with water? One blast would evaporate it all and turn them into stardust. Suzie shuddered. To turn from a full body and then to less than a grain of sand? So instant, so... Painful.

Shots overhead blasted Suzie from her thoughts. She immediately dove behind cover, hiding from whatever threat was around. Something was around, and it was attacking. Was it coming for her? Was it coming near her? Why was it shooting? Who is it shooting? Was it an Evoknight or civilian? She had to find out. She couldn't stay here forever.

Suzie burst from her mediocre hiding spot, going into a building she knew well. Climbing up each flight she got higher and higher until she reached the key point. In this building, a person could see almost everything in the area. It almost gave a full circle view. She looked out the available windows and holes until she found someone. When she did she was astounded and relieved. It was just a boy, standing over two Evoknights with holes in their faces. What did he do? Well, why ask? If he could put holes through some metal than let him do it! Maybe he could help her out!

"Hey kid!" She yelled down to him, waving her arm out the gaping hole so she could get his attention. "How did you do that!?"
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Todd poked at one of the Evos with his slingshot. Mm. Yeah. Deader than a doornail. He was about to pack up all his things, aka, his slingshot and maybe one of those cool guns, when he heard a voice. He blinked and looked around. So... Who was that? He didn't see anyone... Then, being just the kind of kid he was, he looked down at the Evo he'd poked with huge eyes. Was there something in that suit?! And did it speak to him!? He knelt down to investigate.

Whenh it was clear that nothing was in it, he looked up and finally managed to spot her. "Oh hey!" he cried, grinning loopily. He shrugged, scratching the back of his head. "Energy shield."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Energy shield... Energy shield! That was useful, right? Everyone needed a good shield, maybe they could use him! It would be better if he could do something else with it, though. Could he? Why would he just use a shield if it weren't so limited?

"That's pretty impre--," Suzie cut herself short. Wait, what was she doing? Yelling down and wasting her breath? She should just go on down! "Wait! Hold on!" She left the window, hurrying down the broken stairs and making sure she didn't topple out of one of the open holes or break her ankle on debris. Outside she went around the building until she found the boy again. Suzie ran up to him, her friendly smile beaming.

"That's pretty impressive," she said again, looked down at the dead masses of Evoknight. "It doesn't look like it, though," Suzie shot him a look. "You're not lying to me, are you? A shield can't put holes through heads."
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Todd waited patiently for her, tapping his foot. He wondered briefly how this girl had survived... The thought came and went as a bird fleeing a net would. He chuckled and grinned again as she questioned him. "The shield makes their gun shots bounce off." he informed her. "They do the aiming all themselves..." He kicked at one. "They're fun to pick on. Until they see you..."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Oh, well that made more sense, bouncing lasers. Still seemed a little far fetched, though. This kid seemed crazy. Not just because he fought armored death aliens with shields, but because he actually wanted to mess with those things! She always turned around when she saw them. She was too afraid to look at them, as if they could sense life or hear a beating heart. They probably could...

"Is that why they attacked you!?" Crazy as ever. He was probably telling jokes off to the side. "M-Maybe you shouldn't do that anymore," Suzie advised, looking down at the bodies. He might not have been so lucky next time. But uh... Yes! The Evoknights! She wasn't down here for nothing. "I know it's kind of out of nowhere, but... Would you like to... Uh... What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:45 am

Todd chuckled. "Yep, I'd wager it is!" he chimed proudly. "Well, don't we need less of them? Plus, it's fun. You should try it sometime," he hummed, smiling. Then he tipped his head. "Like to what? Oh, and my name's Todd." he added, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Todd, the name went perfect with the cute boy's face. "Well, Todd. I was wondering if you'd like to... Help us... Get rid of them. You know, rally against the Evoknights and run 'em out! Like a regular rebellion!" Wow, Suzie. Terrible presentation, but nice effort on your part. Anyone would go for it. However, Suzie wasn't too confident about this herself. This was the first person she tried to recruit and she didn't know how to go about this. How could she ask a person to go on a suicide mission proposed by a sleep deprived kid she didn't really know! Now she wished she had someone else with her...
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:43 am

His face lit up at this. "Sure!" he said, grinning. "When do I start?" The only thing he knew about 'jobs' was from cartoons back on Earth. And he was sure this counted as one.

((FAIL))
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:55 am

That easy? Really? She expected some freak out and a lot of jabs at how crazy they all might be, but this kid jumped right into it. He didn't seem to care at all, in fact, he was pretty excited! Suzie smiled. Maybe this would be a lot easier than she thought at first! Maybe Ian knew what he was talking about the entire time! This wouldn't be hard! People would come at the masses, tripping over themselves to get rid of these guys, no doubt about it! Or maybe it wasn't that. Maybe it was because she was just that awesome! She had presentation! She could get anybody! Who could say no to Suzie? No one, she was just that much of a master. Man! She was so good she could convince Christopher Columbus! Who could rival her pure skill?

"Right now!" Suzie said, her smile coming wider. "Well... You have to meet everyone else first!"

OOC: BARGHJHFHHRT! XI
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:06 am

Todd tipped his head to the side. Well, she looked excited. Had she had no other luck? Meh. Who cared? He got it right? "Really?" he gasped. Then he looked confused. He rocked on one foot, looking around her. "Others? Where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)   WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~) Empty

Back to top Go down

WHOOOOO-HOOOOO! (Open to all~)
Page 1 of 1