SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Telbaran Research

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Telbaran Research - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:16 pm

"Tell that to the fa Jurios, where I came from. They are hell bent on destroying everything that stands in their way. Including any other race. They are not that different from the Evoknights. They too want extinction of other races and totla domination over the universe. Don't know why the uppers want that," he said as his scanner began to beep. He looked around. "But do you really believe things like the prophecy? It's not precise, you know," he said as he moved about. "And Temporal Counsel... who are they? How do you know that they are telling you a real prediction, not what they want you to hear? I'm only asking all this because it looks a bit too vague to me."

"There is a presence of a unknown compound in this area. All organic though, nothing too dangerous," he said. "What you got?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:40 pm

"Plasma weapons. Advanced ones. This will be a piece of cake, even if we go thru the front enterance. As for that propecy, we are from more than 500 years in the future, and the evoknights STILL exist. The Xti themselves have scientific proof in that timeperiod that the only way to eliminate them is to do as the temporal agency claims - a universe wide alliance. But unless we can convince the other races NOW... we will only last another 15 years tops, if that. And even that doesnt look very promising considering the situation.

In that timeperiod, there are barely even a few races left. Infact, the only surivors are our allies, and the kydextrian insects, which originated on the 2 forest planets in this solar system. even then, the battles being fought are... taking horrific tolls with each wave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:06 am

Fadora shrugged. He never was a fan of war like the rest of his race was. So hearing things like that really wasn't good for his mental health. He sighed. He was having a nice day just seating in a tree. Why did he have to come down and ask them if he ould help? Perhaps it was his adventurous part that wanted to go and do something... And the fact that evoknights exist500 years after that day didn't make him feel good. So any will die during that time. "So now what?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:38 am

"Do what we came for here, I guess. Find our origins. If its any consolation, we telbarans are neutral of war. If it helps our engineers to have a job, thats good. But in this case, even we are sick and tired of the evoknights presence in our reality. Boy, what we would do to eliminate them..." The forces said, then decided to begin hunting the caves here. Soon, they found an airlock that was closed, and guarded. The scientists there were clearly taking no chances with security, as it showed. This would be a difficult situation to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Fadora was next to the telbaran that found the airlock. "Nice?" he chuckled quietly so that no one other than the telbaran would hear him. "We found it really fast. I guess we gotta break through it now... Or do you want yar forces here to storm the place at once?" he asked as he adjusted his arm so that his plasma cutter was now a slightly modified sniper. "Wait, storming the place would be a bad idea..." he said. "They might do self destruct or something. We don't know much yet..." he added. "Can ya x-ray the entire facility?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 pm

"Glad you asked." The forces said. "We would be fools not to be prepared for any any eventuality, and we have just the device to scan the entire base. Your absolutely right that they would destroy it, likely, ruining our chances. But at least they dont know we are here yet."

Examining the base with their portable radar systems, they found a hidden way in. Apparently, an old maintenance shack that would appear to be abandoned, However... scans showed that the area had a few old robots down there, and one in particular... would be a deadly and unavoidable match.

"There looks to be a way... but it would be extremely dangerous even for us. A hidden area down below this level, reachable by a nearby cave. But its infested with robots, and we have no fusion weapons to handle them properly. It was expensive enough just to get plasma, let alone that. However, it looks like there is a weaponry area that might have just the equipments we need to handle the tougher robots down there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Fadora considered this. "How about I face some of the robots? My body, the armor specifically, is made up of nanite and carbon fiber composites. I can take most hits, even survive through a tank falling on top of me, not that I would want that though," he said. "Tell me where the entrance of this abandoned shack is, I'll get it clear for you," he told him as he slowly moved away from the edge of where they were looking at the guards and hid himself fully behind a pillar of rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 pm

"2 clicks west from here, if you understand that statment. But you will need to climb a little to reach it." The officer said. But at least it would be a safe and easy journey to reach that place. But the officers were clearly not ready to take on such machines, especially considering this situaiton. it was times like these that they wished they had used lazer and energon technologies instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Fadora nodded. "Got it," he said and left the cavern. Then he turned west of this planet and headed there with his scanner on internally. He jumped a little, climbed a little, and swam a little. And then, he was there. He looked at the cave where the shaft was suppose to be and smiled. He was here... a hundred meters from it, only separated by it by a cliff that leaned outward. "Crap..." he muttered as he changed his gears so that he could climb. "I didn't expect a cliff..." he muttered as he began climbing.

It took him a while, like thirty minutes or so before he was before the cave. The cave wasn't that big; the biggest thing that could fit through was a bomber or something. He sighed and walked in. In it, he found several robot parts, all of them too low tech for him to swap and use. He shrugged until he bumped into something. "Hey, watch it!" he shouted, forgetting that he was infiltrating a base and came here to destroy a robot. He looked up. And there it was, the robot he had to kill. It was a giant with eight arms like a spider and head like that of ... a minigun. "Crap!" he shouted as he ran for the underbelly, barely dodging a strike from one of its legs.

He took out his plasma cutter and fired, but not before the head dropped down and fired its bullets at him. All of the bullets hit him squarely on the chest ... but they were just there, flattened and floating. After a while, they fell off. "... And I thought I was going to die with this," he chuckled as the flame from his plasma 'cutter' extended through and to the ceiling. Then with a clean swing, he cut the robot in half. "I guess I got myself a bit ... excited..." he made a devilish smile on his face as the glass orb-like substance that served as his face cracked open near the bottom and a smile was made. "I guess I could ... make it easier for them to move around here," he said as he knelt down and began to devour the spider robot that had been guarding here, knowing that his 'friends' were far and there was no one near to watch him. But with each bite, his body broke them down into subatomic particles, changed them into wanted atoms, molecules, and compounds and built his own, stronger body out of it.

Last edited by Katesen on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:29 pm

As the soldiers arrived... they noticed that fadora had eaten the robot. Clearly he had found a way to eliminate it with relative ease, providing a means to venture thru the lower areas of the techlabs. Examining the equipments around them, the surmized a few things, however. There were many chemicals down here, as it appeared. That would be a problem for their companion.

"These chemicals down here could be hazardous. I bet the robots were here to keep these hazardous chemicals from leaking out, and keeping people from venturing down in these sections of the labs. Considering that, we better work quickly to get thru these areas. But this causes a problem. We dont have any outfits to protect you, let alone ourselves. The temporal forces didnt have the income to provide such things, regretfully."

They looked around, and found 3 biohazard suits, luckily. They gave one to Fadora.

Last edited by Orin Vaetriss on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 pm

OC: I had Fadora eat the robot....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Ok... Will edit this post when you edit yours. Pm me plz, or message up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:24 am

Fadora took a look at the suit and then shook his head. These chemicals, he knew them well. They were similar to the ones that he found himself familiar with back at the base that he built. These chemicals... they were acid. Really high level acid that could easily break away metal and organic compounds. But he was immune to it, because he was coated, but not his new arm. "This ... can't be good," he said as he moved his now heavily armored left arm. He quickly coated it with the materials he absorbed. And then, he cut if off with ease, and laid it down where the the acid was the lowest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 am

"We've known worse. Its ok." They dispatched a cleaning machine to make short work of the chemicals, but at least it was easily cleaned. Infact, the chemcials even fueled the machine, thanks to their technologies. Glad they had brought it, they proceeded. It made sense anyhow, seeing the situation, especially due to their training. But there was always that chance that something would come up.

After a while, they managed to come to the main experimenting zones. The scientists there almost sounded the alarm, but the troops managed to stop them from doing so in the first place. Thats when they noticed the bogenics module with a primitive version of themselves just waking up. It was the very first version of themselves!

Subject: "Kiedoris?" {friendly?}
Soldier: "Feni" {ya}

The subject said there were 5 others. he was a male, there were 2 others, and 3 females. Quickly finding then, they then adressed the worker. "Well, looks like we saved them. He had hoped that it would amount to more than this, but I doubt thats possible. Unless you are good at hacking the computers in this lab."

The data in the labs would be invaluable. It would give them strong clues as to the 2 groups that clearly had to be eliminated to stop the evoknights from obtaining timetravel. Infact, the 2 groups actually wanted the evos to win, although they died in the future either way. (if that character can hack, you may make up the vital clues)

"Ok, as promised, we will let you warp in time on a 2 way trip. Here, take this." They gave a temporal modulator. "See the dial, its set to the present time right now. Just adjust the dial, then press the green button, and you will be shifted in time. Then press the red button to recall back to the first time. It will vanish, and thats that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:25 am

Fadora nodded and took the device as a sign of gratitude. Then he went towards the main frame which happened to be near and plugged himself in it. Streams of information entered his main frame. Gigabytes....terabytes.... his main frame began to creak under the pressure until he found what he wanted. He immediately pulled himself out of the main frame and gasped for breath. He was a robot, however, he had been experimenting on himself, slowly turning him into something else. And that something else wanted to devour more and more data, as if it was its food. But hte size of that thing almost overloaded him so he pulled out. He turned to them. "The data talks about two groups. As of right now, one of those groups is on Sigma and the other ... they are in Varsia... but the computer told me that it is currently under siege from Evoknights," he said as he walked away. "I'm done," he said as he quickly disappeared from their view and back into his forest home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:40 am

The forces reported back. It was good news. They had found where the corrupt telbarans had arrived. But wasn't that also the place where the top telbaran leader was? They had to be informed! It was likely that a telbaran incident would emerge on sigma soon... and it would cast a fate that would cause a horrific paradox. Sending a message to orin, they recieved the news, and these forces objectives were clear. They had to head to Varsia next. There was no other alternative.

It was only just the beginning of the Telbarans debut... and likely, they would have no choice but to join in the war against the evoknights. It was by far too likely.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telbaran Research   Telbaran Research - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telbaran Research
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2