SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The Xti, the race of creation and destruction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Xti, the race of creation and destruction Empty
PostSubject: The Xti, the race of creation and destruction   The Xti, the race of creation and destruction EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 am

The Xti are a race of winged sentient humanoids whose powers of PSI are related with matter and its construction. They have two hearts- a bicardiovascular system - and a set of wings made up of cabon fiber reinforced neutrino-centerilized structure bones. Those Xti who do not have pwoer also do not have wings because their power allows their wings to exist. They also have a very long lifespan. One that stretches over several thousand years. They are calm, gentle and peaceful race who live in secrecy. They inhabit a corner of the universe but no one can see or touch them because their technology transferred all of their inhabited area of the universe into another dimension. Their technology is beyond that of quantum physics in real life, laser guns, and hover cars. But not much other than that is known.

The main flow of the race has few rules:
They do not interfere with the 'lower' sentient races' evolution and technological advances.
They will not come into contact with other races.

But a few like Katesen does come out, in one way or the other.

Known members of this race:
Katesen
Caedas

The Xti, the race of creation and destruction A10
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Xti, the race of creation and destruction   The Xti, the race of creation and destruction EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 am

UNAPPROVED! Winged Human-like beings would be considered Ilets. >>
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: The Xti, the race of creation and destruction   The Xti, the race of creation and destruction EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:33 am

So are people who turn into birds...

And anyways, species can be close together and not be the same. We have a bajillion human-like species so why not have an Ilet-like species? Because people will be confused? No, they'll be fine, especially if they read the bio and pay attention when people RP. It'll start some argument or whatever? Who cares? They'll shut up in a matter of days.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Xti, the race of creation and destruction   The Xti, the race of creation and destruction EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:01 am

-.- You're talking about Anriah, aren't you? She isn't a person who turns into a bird. She is a Phoenix Fairy with a human-ish form like all other fairies. There is a big difference.
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: The Xti, the race of creation and destruction   The Xti, the race of creation and destruction EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:28 am

So... she's basically an Ilet because Ilets have human-ish forms and then turn into some animal.

I know you're not going to change your person and probably go on a rampage about this and then end with the usual "It's the way it is blah blah blah it's not changing, stop complaining Member," or something stupidly annoying like that when I don't actually care that much.

The point is, the alien is legit and approved. Nothing else needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Xti, the race of creation and destruction   The Xti, the race of creation and destruction EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 am

Approved doubly. Kyuu is overruled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Xti, the race of creation and destruction   The Xti, the race of creation and destruction Empty

Back to top Go down

The Xti, the race of creation and destruction
Page 1 of 1