SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)

Go down 
+2
Mr. Pajama Man
Kyuu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:36 pm

As you can easily tell, we are having people go on randomly IC. So, in order to increase activity and such, we are holding a Main Plot Contest! We shall have the first place winner's plot as the first plot. Once that one is done, then the second place winner's plot will take effect. Once that is done, the third place winner's plot will take effect. THEN, we shall have another contest! :DD Whoever can create the most PWNsome plot that includes EVERYONE on the site, is long term, and makes sense gets a cookie. :3 Naw, I'm just joking. The prizes will be listed below. POST ON THIS THREAD!

Prizes!

First Place Winner
A graphic manipped or drawn by a member of your choosing + a cookie + 20000 points.

Second Place Winner
A graphic manipped or drawn by a member of your choosing + 10000 points.

Third Place Winner
5000 points.

... I need to set up a point shop... >< Oh well. This will end... Eh... Whenever I feel like ending it. XD
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Eh... What do we do with the points?
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 am

Look at this new idea~

The borders between the dimensions and alternate realities are thinning. Holes are popping up and they’re mixing. The time stream is making mistakes, it can’t correct the temporal mishaps. People are disappearing into the holes in the fabric of the timespace continuum. What could have caused this? The only logical answer is someone has been time traveling or dimension jumping. Even the aliens have yet to develop this sort of traveling, though. Perhaps a human, then, with a power that lets them do that? But what if the origin is in another dimension or in the future? It was possible. But the seams of the continuum are unraveling, time itself is running out. The past is wavering, small things are starting to change. The future is uncertain, maybe it won’t even exist. So when there is nothing ahead, what do you have to look forward to? The answer must be somewhere out in space. Be it in this dimension or the next. But if not, than the whole megaverse has only one thing it can count on. It’s doom.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 pm

... I already know that no one else is going to make a plot... So... SNIGGER WINS! XD

-gives 20000 points and a cookie-

You can choose who does the manip/drawing of one of your characters, Snig. x3
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:34 pm

COOKIE~ *noms* :3

*thinks* Hmm. . .I'll get back to you about the image thing XD
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Wait WHAT!? O.O No one even got a chance to put anything down! o.o My god...

Anyways, so is this Len thing off. *ready to make a Sigma ejection thread* o.o
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:13 pm

-sighs- Snigger was the only one who posted a plot. There is still second prize and third prize for plots open. >>

Also, when was the Len thing a plot? o.o;
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:20 pm

When this started.

And I didn't even know this existed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:28 am

How about this?

Every now and then, several short-lived wars occur between several soverigns and factions. Earth was just one of its recent victims. Power and greed drives the war machines that the governments use to make interstellar wars against one another.
Now a certain race, once a ancient and noble race, has decided to rise in power amongst its neighbors. They will travel across space in search of other races and destroy them. They will use their advance technology to descrete the sacred ground of others. They will make slaves out of children and women. They are coming to devour everything in their path. They have no need for a neighbor. They will be the rightful ruler of the universe and they will not back down until their fleet has been defeated. Who will stop them? Who will go against a ancient race that once brought forth life to so many? Who will go against their behemoth palent-sized ships that launches weapons that means certain desctruction? Will it be the super humans, who are scattered throughout the universe, or will it be some other alien race?
The independence of the galaxy stands at stake here. Whoever leads this battle and wins will be bathed in glory and power uncomparable to others of their time.
Who will stand up and pick up their arms?
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Ehhhhh. Could be better.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:52 pm

War never ends, it just takes a break for awhile but it always comes back, bigger and nastier than before. all war is hell, for the men who fight but also for the people who just try to live through it, scared that one day, the doorbell will ring with not only the Sergent but the pastor as well. but it is exiting. this excitement drives one empire to set out on the complete control over the galaxy with extreme cruelty and extreme prejudice, not caring who stands in their way. their technology is strange and alien, created out of the desire to kill more. their fleets number in the millions, their armies march in the billions, the fleets moving from planet to planet, galaxy to galaxy until they stumble across this one. the meaning of total war has changed, bigger, nastier, thou shalt give no mercy for thou shalt receive none. a scientist (insert someones name here) has stepped up to develop an new weapon to turn the tide of the war, meanwhile, a second expedition into the ice of New Exford comes out with a peculiar artifact "there must have been life here, perhaps we will find someone or something to help us with this war". who will rise against this threat to protect all sentient life everywhere, who will pick up their rifle and defy the might of the universe.

if all goes well, we will push this threat back across the void even with our already high casualties and make sure that they will never threaten the universe ever again. if all goes wrong than the entire world will burn to the ground under a barrage of fire, launched out of the insatiable urge to kill.

but keep your hopes up, that won't happen ... right? ... guys? ... we're screwed arent we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)   WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3) Empty

Back to top Go down

WE NEED A MAIN PLOT (contest :3)
Page 1 of 1