SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Doing stuff to the Lenny.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Doing stuff to the Lenny. Empty
PostSubject: Doing stuff to the Lenny.   Doing stuff to the Lenny. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Deus looked out the window of his large homish lab. Yeah, he lived here. Anyways, he looked out of the window and at the barren-type planet. It was so empty, so so empty. The only inhabitant were him, whomever he'd hired to help him here, and others. All of the native peoples of the planet lived directly on the other side. They only had one city to speak of, and they were all meek. They said that a terrible disaster hit them, cutting off communications and killing most of them. The rest of the universe seemed to have forgotten about them. This was a lost planet. The ones who still lived were unable to reproduce. It was only a matter of time.

They'd given him this land for free, provided he'd do nothing to disturb their last days. He had agreed fully. And to help, he picked this side of the planet. But what to do when his companions were all gone? He guess he'd have t bring the planet back into existence. He pondered this as he stared out. So much to do...
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

Doing stuff to the Lenny. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing stuff to the Lenny.   Doing stuff to the Lenny. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:24 pm

ooc: Gawrsh. I don't know how to reply to this. DX -spits out a failed reply-

How long had it been since she was bought? The silver-haired girl could never answer that question. Time seemed to either slowly slip by or quickly slip by at the same time. She couldn't even tell what the day was anymore. The thirteen-year-old sighed, walking into the room her new master was in. She could get around his laboratory-like home-thing quite easily now, but she still got lost every now and again. If it weren't for the fact that her new master had death machines all over the place, she would have wandered off to explore this lost planet like she did back on Sigma. Though, with this planet, she wouldn't be kidnapped and sold to some random new master. The human scanned the room before going over to the large blue dog-like... Thing she had to call her master. She stopped a few feet away from him, her back straight, feet together, and her hands folded infront of her. "Is there anything you might need, Master?" She asked. This was a question she was used to saying. She was in side one, thankfully. She'd be off destroying things if she were in side two, the side that she could yet to control. She can't even remember what happens while in side two. She just had to put up with it. The girl waited patiently for a reply from her master.
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net

Doing stuff to the Lenny.
Page 1 of 1