SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

A beach party!! come and have fun!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A beach party!! come and have fun!! Empty
PostSubject: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:30 pm

While things were getting very stressful for all the humans on the station, he had developed a new plan for himself. He had called his private contracting group known as the PMC, to construct a real life beach on the station 2. It would hold all the real aspects of a beach, sand and water from Varisa, plus equipment similar to that of a human beach. There was a shack at the end of the beach, since they were in a station it didn't really give him much space but enough to have a decent sized space. About more then 50 x 50 worth of space to give it a good feel without people getting cramped but the important part is that people can swin to about a good 6 ft deep in the water. Now the objects on the scene would be your run of the mill things, a life guard post, many lie down chairs for anyone wanting to relax and pales and shovels in the sand for people who want to make sand castles.

The project had taken about a few days to complete plus the bribe to the protectors of the station 2 to allow them to work in this space. But it was for the benefit of the people living here to have fun. He knew that he was very bad at times, and people considered him very scary but he was learning to feel again and wanted to make people think he was okay now. He had met many Human's that had changed his view of life, but he always pushed them away with his antics, he had decided to just stay calm and be good for the time being for everyone sake.

Moving on back to the view he had holodeck the ceiling to make a sun, since they weren't on a planet. Now the view was great as he would touch the water, it felt cool and refreshing like back home. It brought memories of his human life back, and how when he was younger his parents would take him to the beach to have fun. He shook his head sending those memories to the back of his head, now he needed to focus on this mini-beach. He had sent flyer all around the station 2 along with notices to all human's to come here if they wanted some fun or something to do.

Neon would simply just look out into the small created pond, as he tried to stop thinking about his past life. Why was he so different from his regular humans, would they even think of him as a same race. His body only held a white tee, and some swim trunks that were colored blue with red marking on the side. His face was uncovered and looked like a perfect male model but his hair would come down to block his forehead and a little bit of his eyes. It had been sometime since he had ever been comfortable to show his face, or even anything else to anyone in his life. Splashing some water on himself to feel the cold shiver similar to winter, as he would just let his feet enter the pond to get them wet if anyone would come in and pay attention to him this is how they would find him.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:56 pm

A beach party sounded fun, really fun. As soon as he saw the flyers go up, Mikey had pocketed the money from the bribe, got everything ready and gone to the room where it was at. He walked in wearing his blue swim trunks and the standard issue white tee shirt(with rank and name), dragging along his friend Ten who was wearing the same thing but looked like he did not want to be here, the expression turned from dismay to panic as some other artificial humans began streaming and many of them turned out to be female (what he was trying to get away from). The guard sergeant struggled and squirmed, trying to get away from his subordinate, but Mikey's vice like grip on his wrist pulled him inexorably towards the growing crowd where several of his squad already had scattered about and started up mild chatter. Ten painted a look on his face, the absolute picture of betrayal but as soon as Mikey pulled him into the crowd gathered at the "shoreline" he shoved his abjectly horrified officer into a group of girls. The squad heavy weapons guy, a massive muscular and sometimes scary kid of about 16, looked over from his conversation with his date and smiled at Ten, just daring his superior officer to run.

Mikey walked over to another one of his squad, the shotgunner named Jeffry at the stand that an entrepreneuring ONGC guardian had set up at the end of the beach. He sat down, ordering a drink of the alcoholic variety and sipped lightly as he began to talk.
"Hey, Mike, don't you think it's a bit mean to drag the CO out here, you know how he is around girls man."
"That's a good point, but you gotta remember, that's why I brought him here in the first place." He said taking a sip "Besides, look at the guy, he's having so much fun over there." He said, pointing off to the beach side.

There stood Ten, in the middle of a circle of females who happened to be interested in his sergeant's stripes and giggling a bit as he simply opened his mouth, not saying anything, not simply out of his tendency not to speak but because he was dumbfounded for words to say. Meanwhile, his face grew redder and redder, causing the group of guys slightly further to give a hearty laugh at his predicament, obviously not helping a lot.

Jeffry gave a short tisk-tisk while he turnned back to his drink. "Dude, you know he's gonna kill you when we get back right?"
Mikey took a sip and took a look at his watch and smiled. "Well, that's almost several hours depending on when O'Neil decides to dim the lights isn't it?" A nod and smile "So that means we get to stay here for several hours so I'm sure there's enough for mister Ten to get over his little . . . condition."
The shotgunner laughed and raised his glass in a toast. "Of course man, a toast to the CO"
Ten heard and did not forget the sound of clinking glasses. In the meantime, he looked desperately for a way out of this group and away from these . . . these . . .

Etrius O'Neil came in using his ability to make nobody notice until he found who he was looking for, one pale human named Neon Star. His ability forced people to not notice him until he had gotten into the water and was right next to his target and then deactivated his power. He heartily slapped Neon on the back and gave a toothy smile. "Well, if it isn't our little friend? Sam wanted to say hi but he's a bit occupied at the moment. Apparently Jarius is foaming at the mouth right now, semi-literally but that's not the point." He said, as he raised his face to the 'sun' and enjoyed it for a bit. "So? Did you come here looking for women or did you just come for the friendly company?"
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:36 pm

How did this even happen? Fandoria stared at the ceilings, or rather, lack thereof. How long had it been since she'd seen an actual sun in the sky? Too damn long, she noted with a slight smile. A towel hung limp about her waist, threatening to fall off and reveal the bottom half of her swimsuit, which was electric blue and very bold. She would have swept a lock of neon green hair out of her eyes about then, had it been long enough. Her hair was kept in a neat pixie cut now. It was very fashionable, or so she thought. Not that she really cared about fashion, or even looking good really. She sighed happily and tried to feel the heat of the mock sun on her shoulders.

OOC: AND KIWIATTACK SAID, IN HER MOST COMMANDING TONE, THOU SHALT POST HERE. BECAUSEWENEEDMOREPOSTS.
I'll add more people if some more peeps post here
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:03 pm

There was only one reason this short girl would ever go to a party. Free booze! It's more than a bit sad that a teenager was kind of an alcoholic. She strode across the sand, granules kicked up behind her. She plopped down into a seat in front of the bar, casually ordering a strong drink. Yes, let's have Cheryl get drunk off her ass. It'd liven the place up a bit. Especially when she's so generous about sharing her drunkenness in the form of a blurry manifested gas. She stared down at her empty glass, wondering just how she was already on her, uh, third--No, fourth?--glass. She hung head, strands of blonde hair falling over to curtain her flushed face. She really was a ticking time bomb. One false move could bring out the angry side of her. Or other sides of her. . .That's an invitation, just in case you didn't catch that.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Mikey looked over at the human female that had plopped herself down right next to him and ordered a drink. Jeffry had sort of left to flirt with one of the sunbathers so Mikey had plenty of time to be amazed as the short girl downed one drink after another, even with the bottled drinks at almost 120 proof. He looked down at the half empty can and felt the slight buzz in his brain which was odd since usually he could drink Ten under the table but he had only had a few ounces of watered down beer.

He turned back to the female as she sank slightly lower and lower into the drink. Mikey ran the figure to through his brain and remembered the girl's name, Cheryl Francois, and alpha and one of the original humans which automatically put her at the rank of commander. He almost forgot that he was simply a corporal, one of around 140 something artificial humans on the station, but he remembered a bit too late to stop himself from interrupting his ultra-high ranking superior officer.
"Hey, miss?" He inquired lightly as he put his drink on the bar. too late
"Hey . . . Miss Francois? Are you alright?"

Ten, down by the shoreline, was still surrounded by females, everyone still giggling at his awkwardness. His face continued to get redder and redder as the blood started to rush to his head and ultimately, his brain, though for some reason he began to feel the beginnings of a buzz in his head. With no way out of this seemingly hopeless situation, he simply whimpered out to nobody in particular, "Help? . . ." his first word in almost a month.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:37 pm

There was a part in her hair and the devil squealed like a girl. One blue eye was glaring evilly at the guy who interrupted her. . .whatever she was doing. She propped herself up on her arms, raising up to narrow her eyes at him. "There's nothing wrong with having a few," she snorted, gesturing to the bartender to give her a refill. "Unless you want to try and stop me, I think I'll have a few more." She snatched the glass back, downing a good portion like it was water. "So shut up and--Hold on. . ." She paused, turning her head at a curious sound. "There's a disturbance in the force."

She twisted around in her chair, half empty glass in hand. Her face was half shocked, half annoyed when she realized what that hardly heard noise was. Giggling girls. "I haven't come close to that since I was a little girl," she gawked. Were those artificial humans brain-dead or something? Normal girls didn't go running around acting like that. "Oh wait," she mumbled, "Everyone I know isn't normal." She took another swig of the drink, already feeling the nostalgia sinking over her. "Wonder if I would have turned out like that if Earth wasn't destroyed." She thought over it for another moment, finally shrugging, "Probably would've been a little bit more cheery and not an alcoholic, but being an assassin-for-hire probably would have cancelled that out."

OOC: Wtf has happened to Cheryl? e-e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:18 pm

"Well, if it isn't our little friend? Sam wanted to say hi but he's a bit occupied at the moment. Apparently Jarius is foaming at the mouth right now, semi-literally but that's not the point."

Snapping out of his Daze of his own memories he came across a guy he knew only by name and face. His group was really something else and very strong for a human run group, very much like his own. But they needed more to progress into the future of universe, he stopped thinking there because he needed a long break from work.

"So? Did you come here looking for women or did you just come for the friendly company?"

He took a good moment to think about a few things, at the same time he felt something in the air. Something that felt like booze, but he couldn't put his finger on it at the time.

" Little friend? I wouldn't call myself little in any aspect if you caught my drift. And I understand your concern for your friend....now for the major question at hand. I am here for a little of both, Women are good to meet to have fun with and get to know them because I'm looking to maybe settle with a few of them since I am polygamy. As for friendly company I would like to make some friends now, and my name is Dante why don't we talk over some drinks at the beach house over there? "

He started to walk in that direction he would move his hands motioning for Etruis to follow, honestly he was a great guy. He just held different aspects of human life, and the way they are from time to time.

Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Etrius followed happily, it seemed that everyone was starting to have a bit more fun if the noise on the beach was to be believed. A kid was standing in the middle of a group of people and while he looked a bit flustered, Etrius saw that the kid was a sergeant so he continued to the beach. The programming for his neural implant was pretty nice and the transition from the biological brain to the machine's processors was almost unnoticed when he started to become drunk.
"Hey, Dante." Etrius said "You feel something?"

Mikey felt his mind start to go haywire so he tried to concentrate more on thinking logically and somehow managed not to slur his words.
"Umm, Miss Francois . . . I think that giggling is coming from the people mocking my Sergeant." Said Mikey, half slowly and struggling to get coherent words out.
"Please, uhh . . . Cheryl? Please, stop uh . . ." He brought both hands to his temples and began to massage them to get his brain to function correctly.
"You need to . . . uh, stop doing that."
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Her head slowly turned, glaring sourly at the boy who insisted on talking. "What did I just get done telling you?" she growled, feeling more sober by the second. "You want me to stop drinking, you gotta make me." She huffed, throwing back the rest of her glass. "Some people," she grumbled, rolling the empty glass in her fingers. It was then that she noticed a slight haze in the air, and she casually brought her glass in front of her lips to hide the growing smirk. "I have no idea what you're talking about," she said, trying to keep the smile out of her voice. Well then. . .Things were about to get interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Feeling the effect of something stronger, he would hold onto himself from getting effected. It seems that something was causing the air to smell like booze, or was it just affect then minds of the people. Looking back at Etrius with a smirk, he had entered the Beach house to find the cause only to see a blonde chick that looked hot, and another guy whining about something.

" It seems that something is getting people drunk, how nice of them to do such a thing "

Walking over to the Women, and guy he felt that something was up. So being the nice guy he was. he look at the women who started to drink away like there was no tomorrow, he found her interesting.

" Well you sure you can hold your liquor, or is it that you sending it at everyone in this area that's quite fun. That means you must be a light weight, if your sending it at other people? "
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:05 am

Etrius entered the beach and looked around, the air was hazy and his neural-implants send him a beep that his biological logic processor was now officially drunk and he was running fully off the neural processor. Then, he looked to the person whom Dante was approaching and instantly realized the reason why Mikey near the girl was having a hard time.
"Corporal Maus." he said as the kid looked up. "Get down to that beach and clear up a bit alright?"
"Yessirthankyouiamleaving." spat out Mikey as fast as he could and dashed out, Etrius watched out the window as the kid ran across the beach and dolphin dived into the water before turning back to the girl.
"Cheryl. This happens every time there is any alcohol at all on the station. The riot last time this happened sent three people to the infirmary, so why can't you keep yourself under control?"
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:09 am

The girl eyed the newcomer haughtily, repeating, "I have no idea what you're talking about." She upturned her nose, "But I'm no lightweight." It was then that an annoying presence graced her. She snorted, "What makes you think I want to control myself? Besides, you and I both know that you couldn't stop me if you tried." She fiddled with her glass some more, wishing it would magically fill itself. Oh yeah! It can! The corners of her mouth twitched as a hazy liquid manifested before her eyes. "Cheers," she snickered, tipping the glass back, and then quickly lowering it with a pained look. "Gawd, that's strong," she said, somewhat slurring as the drunkenness instantly went to her brain. It wouldn't take a strained eye to catch the increase in the blurred atmosphere surrounding her. She cockily held the glass out in front of her. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Etrius held up his hands and sighed. "No thank you, I think I'll pass up on whatever you're making right now." He said, as he walked behind the counter, moved the now snoozing barkeep into a chair and pulled out the bottle of pure ethanol that was being poured into the previously watered down drinks.
"I makes me wonder if I should just put a distillery to your suite just to keep you from getting in trouble." He said with an exasperated sigh as he popped open the bottle, the ethanol mist could clearly be seen rising from the mouth of the bottle as the 200 proof caustic liquid tried to reach a state of equilibrium with the air.
"Come to think of it, you would probably like that, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Eh, what was the point of this? Xeda walked through the station, wearing just a purple two-piece and a towel swung over her arm. So, apparently they made a "beach" inside their little home. Didn't they already have some big ass pool? The beach was supposed to be realistic or something. She didn't know how an indoor beach was supposed to be "real". Whatever, she was going to see for herself.

Xeda pushed through the entrance doors to the "beach" and was greeted by... Sunshine!? Yes, sunshine. The light, which seemed so natural, made her squint and the heat made her body shiver. She stepped in slowly, feeling sand under her feet and between her toes, much like a real beach.

"Shit..." She whispered, looking around her. The place wasn't the largest. There wasn't that much room to go here and there and the water extended but so far. Where there were people there were towels laid down or umbrellas open or a beach ball lying in the ground. In there was Dori and Cheryl and Neon and those other guys she saw a lot but was not yet fully acquainted, as well as those other people who had shown up on the station that hadn't left Earth with them. She wondered where they came from every time she saw them, but she hadn't figured it out yet. They were told that they were humans, just like them, that had come from another planet and had escaped here. Xeda settled her beliefs on that.

Some of them had odd names, like Ten, but whatever, she wouldn't get into it. Xeda walked out towards the water where a few people had gathered. Two guys and a pile of women and then Fandoria, that stood amazed at this whole place. Xeda could understand why she was, it took a little bit for her not to get distracted in it. The most astounding part about this place is that it was done in just a few days.

"Sure am glad I decided to check this place out," Xeda said when she came up beside Dori, looking out at the water. "Pretty fucking awesome, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:39 pm

"Want some?"

He smiled at with a idea in his head, if she really wanted to drink alot and cause everyone to feel the same. He would need a way to distract her, well really to focus on the good things in life, and he has played drinking games before. He even started a drinking from the human world to his universe, which was the old fashion beer pong, and...

" I'm game for it, lets play a good old fashion game of King, unless your afraid to lose "

He cooed at her with a smile, as the bartender would bring some chopsticks to the table in front of them. If Etrius wanted to join in sure, if anyone else wanted as well the more the merrier. He held his women melting smirk on his face, as he looked at cheryl eye's with his gray ones.

" Now if you don't know the game it's quite simple, you pick up a chopstick from the pile and you get to be the king if you have one with a red dot on it. Then you make someone do something embrassing or funny, or whatever doesn't get us in trouble. The chopstick is then giving to the one you told to do the dare, are you still up for it Cheryl "
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Etrius took a wiff of the ethanol liquid and held it between the two soon-to-be contestants, offering it as the intoxicating substance to be used. He waved for the bartender to go get more while in the meantime, signaling everyone else in the bar to quickly vacate the building, fortunately, they did.

"Well, here is the beverage you are going to use. It is not by any means smooth so you're gonna have to get past both the burn and the drunkenness, loser is the one who either taps out or nods off first. Are we clear on the rules?"

The bartender came back with a fourteen liter keg of the pure alcohol and also evacuated the area. Etrius gave a toothy smile and chuckled a bit as he fully absorbed the situation; the biggest drinker within 200 lightyears of the station and according to his intel, a man with enough power over his mind to force himself sober.

Mikey emerged from the water, splashing and panting but at least sober now that he wasn't freaking immersed in that cloud of pure drunkenness. Ten had fainted and was being revived by Jeffry and the Heavy weapons guy while other people soon scattered around the beach to associate with other people while the partying was good. Two of the original humans had met up with each other and were conversing while the beach house where the visitor, Cheryl and Etrius were meeting was vacant, the others were watching from a distance.

For the most part, Mike Maus did not care at all, he was not in the infirmary and that was all that mattered. Heck, he had just enough buzz left over to enjoy the rest of the day if Sam saw fit to dim the lights. You know, as long as nothing happens, I might be all ri. . .

He never got to finish that thought because at that moment, Sam O'Neil had hurled himself from the highest point possible directly into the water, decreasing his inertia so that he wouldn't hit the bottom but still cause a big splash. This splash just so happened to crash over Mikey and panic him enough to go scampering off to shore without a second thought. Sam on the other hand, floated to the surface and shook his head to shake off excess water, looking to one of his station guards panting on the beach.
"Hmm, what happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Dori blinked and looked to her right. "Hey Xeda," she said grinning, "It is pretty cool." She paused, and ran her fingers through her hair thoughtfully. "It seems a little weird that they'd do this when we're running out of money though." Maybe money was no longer a problem. Hm.

Errara huddled against the wall. She looked out at everyone on the beach with hatred in her eyes, although her face remained passive. Her sisters were idiotic. Her brothers were equally stupid. Errara stood up and moved closer to the water. What was all this? There was no ceiling above her head here, everything wasn't gray. It unnerved her, but she couldn't say she disliked it. She stuck a toe into the water, then sharply recoiled, her silvery curtain of hair flying about her shoulders. She jumped back about three steps and peered at the lapping waves.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:01 am

As soon as Ten was revived, he quickly sprinted away from the group towards an area with the lowest concentration of people. He watched his second in command be frightened out of his wits, hah, served him right. Though, now he had absolutely no idea what to do. He shrugged his shoulders and began walking, he personally preferred the familiar gunmetal grey walls of the maintenance tunnels to this, at least everything in there was safe, controllable with completely known factors and no unknown variables other then the ONI agents and a few passing engineers.

The swim trunks had pockets, this was a mystery to Ten but he didn't complain, not that he really could complain due to his adamant refusal to talk but he wasn't going to anyway since now he could shove his hands into his pockets. He walked for a bit before he stumbled upon a girl who was staring at the water as if it were liquid poison or something. Well, who knows, he had gone through a personnel file and memorized names and faces. All he knew about this girl was her name Errara, slightly strange name, but then again, his name was Ten so he had not right to speak on the manner of weird names.

He meandered on over and held his hand up in greeting, his posture and body language pretty much projecting the words. 'yo, what's up?'

Sam in the meanwhile lifted himself into the air and after a quick spin dry, shot off back towards the maintenance tunnels where he could find the most efficient route to his personal quarters. It was good to be the boss, he could do effectively anything he wanted and not get reprimanded for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beach party!! come and have fun!!   A beach party!! come and have fun!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A beach party!! come and have fun!!
Page 1 of 1