SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Going Hunting for what?, who knows

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Going Hunting for what?, who knows Empty
PostSubject: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Alex was stalking some prey, as he looked at it from a tree. His eyes never leaving it, as he waited for it to let it's guard down. The head would look back up, but then went back down to eat some meat from a dead corpse. Alex ready his blade as he would now go for the kill, and soon he quietly jump off, and approach his target from the air. The wolf would look up at the last second, before it's whole neck would be sliced off. The wolf's head would fall to the ground, as the body would soon follow. Alex would smile as his fangs would now be visible, and would grab the body. He bit into it as he ripped the meat out and ate it raw. He would then cut the rest into pieces for himself later on in the day, he would look like a crazy person as he would listen to the area for any other prey or if they wanted to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC: Anyone that gets that song quote gets brownie points =w=

“When you’re in black slacks with accentuating, off-white pinstripes, Whoa!”

The singsong voice drifted through the petrified forest, echoing oddly in the dead quiet. It was a requiem. A bird’s warning song. A rattlesnake’s sashaying rattle. A glance would seem unsuspecting. A stare would reveal the tight coils of muscles. A smiling face. A killer’s sharp-toothed grin. A wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Whoosh! A dark shape whizzed by like a missile. The tailwind whisked her hair to one side, only for another one to throw it another way. The craving for blood blew into her face. The pack was on the hunt. She decided to join in the fun and games. Air resistance blew into her face as she charged forward, easily reaching their speeds. Most of the group of seven cast quick glances at her. None of them challenged her. They let the stale air plaster their black and white fur to their flanks. The creatures were fox-like in appearance, black fur with a fluffy white tail and chest fur. Each one had a blocky swirl pattern running down their sides, but each distinctive from the other. The most unsettling thing was how their eyes were glowing white voids.

The pack leader, the quickest one of them all, led them all. With a flick of his tail he commanded them upwards, into the trees. All were black blurs as they launched themselves towards the canopy. She followed suit, having little difficulty keeping up with them. They hardly caused a stir, almost as if they were ghosts. The suffocating iron scent of blood hung heavy in the air. The alpha flicked his tail a few times, splitting the pack into groups. Flanking the prey. She quickly ascended, not wanting to disrupt the pack’s plans. She peered down, her enhanced vision picking out the ring of ghost foxes encircling the hunter-turned-hunted and the dead wolf’s body. She would have tilted her head if not for wanting to focus on the pack’s prey. It looked like a humanoid hovering off the decapitated body. She flickered back to the pack leader, his tail poising for the signal. Her muscles bunched and she rocketed herself towards the ground, aiming for between the possible human and the leader. She collided with the ground with a thunderous thud! But the play was already set in motion. The signal already understood. The alpha flew towards her, the intent to kill in his smoldering eyes.

Yip!” His body soared into a tree, resonating with a sickening crack. All the others landed, stunned. They quickly retreated to the edges, growling but cautiously keeping their distance. Shakily, the leader climbed to his paws. He slowly walked forward, squaring off with the new threat. “Whatcha gonna do?” Alice taunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Alex would finish up craving up his food, as he would save the rest for later. Until the sound of more prey would reach his ears, and he would hear them closing in on his position. He looked around as he waited to confront the creatures that dare enter his domain. Once the creatures were in running range, he would put his blade back into it's sheath as he got ready to draw it. It sounds like a pack of alien wolfs, but there was another that footsteps sounded differently.

He knew every creature in this planet, and it surprised him that there would be a different one. Then within seconds, the alpha wolf would jump at him. He was about to deal with the fiend but someone else had gotten in his way. He wouldn't even flinch, as he looked at a girl in front of himself. He didn't even know who it looked like, of course he hadn't been with many humans,since his time on a spaceship.

If it was another of his kind, it would really surprise him greatly. Of course now isn't the time to talk, as she started to tell the wolf off. It was more of a taunt to his ears, and soon he would move around her without warning. He speed off quickly as he arm would turn into a large human like paw with large claws at the tips. He would grab the Alpha by the throat as he lifted it off the ground.

The alpha would snarl at Alex, but he could understand the words because of his Powers. " I'ii kill you Animal, let go of me" To Alice it would just be a snarl but to Alex it was a threat to his ears. In response to the words, he would crush his neck until the sound of bone breaking was heard. He dropped the body with a thud sound to it, as he looked at the rest of the pack.

Alex would Howl as his words were very clear to the rest of the pack. " You join my pack or you will all die here " Some of the wolfs would nod there heads as some of them, would lay on the ground in respect. Others would run away from the sheer power of the new alpha that destroyed there pack leader. Alex would turn around as blood was dripping from his lips, and his pink eyes were shining in the bright sun. He would do the respectful thing and walk over to Alice, and would begin to sniff her neck, then down to her body, and finally kneel down to sniff her lower region. " Who are you "
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Her body stiffened as the boy moved in front of her. I can take care of myself! She pouted, obviously wishing to pin the alpha down. She loved to play fight with the creatures that dwelled on the planet. And they all were so nice! Well, they started to once she started to get a reputation. The predator’s let her run with them and the lesser animals liked to stick close to stay alive a while longer. She liked to imagine they told their kids about her. Some goddess or something. Heh, animals worshiping a human deity! It’s like how some tribal people had animal gods! She held back a snigger at the thought.

Alice watched in amazement as his arm turned into some werewolf-esque thing. She gaped, “So you are a human! With some wolf shape shifting power. . .Or something.” He picked up the alpha in his morphed hand and the wolf threatened the werewolf. The grotesque sound of marrow snapping was easily heard by her. She looked past him as the limp body dropped to the ashen grass, neck misshapen. The boy howled, speaking in a beast tongue she had no way of understanding. At first she thought it was so victory cry, but her eyes widened as she saw the rest of the pack. They were replying! One of them, though, was obviously pissed off. The vixen barred her fangs and took a menacing step forward. “HEY!” she barked, bowing up slightly. She flinched. Another made a sound like a sneer. She imagined it said, “Don’t mess with the Almighty Alice unless you wish to suffer in Hell!”

She mentally slapped herself out of her deity daydream. Instead she focused on the wolf boy with blood staining his lips and chin. He kind of reminded her of herself when she when she got going. He approached her and his nose twitched. She tilted her head as he started to sniff down her body. She asked curiously, “You’re, like, a werewolf, right? I’d think you wouldn’t have to be so close to identify my scent. I could do it from where you had been standing. Farther if there wasn’t blood.” It was really just rambling that really didn’t mean anything when he asked who she was. She smiled warmly, it reaching her ears. “Me? Oh, I’m Alice! I kind of live around here. What’s your name?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Alex would get back up into a stand position, as he looked at the girl. He morphed his arm back to normal, as he thought about this issue. Another human, could there be more of his kind, he really wished that there were. He licked the blood from the side of his mouth, as he smiled at her with his fangs showing. " My name is Alex, well my human name anyway....me and my pack have been hunting, and keeping these territory to ourselves "

He is considered a lycan, which is also a werewolf. He liked his abilities, but there were his drawbacks. It's hard for him to keep himself in control at times, and when he has his moment of lust. He was keeping himself, in control right now, but her scent was alluring to his nose. He took deep breathes, and exhaled calmly to calm his nerves. " I guess you can say, I am a werewolf. As for your scent, it's different from the rest of the planet...so I have to check it personally "

He would look at the wolfs, and howl at them to head north and find his pack. Then back to Alice, he would wonder about a few things. " I haven't seen many humans, but I know they wouldn't hang around these planets. How is it you are here, did someone capture you? " He asked in a curious tone, as his pink eyes would become a clear crystal color.

Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:10 am

Alice grabbed his hand and shook it enthusiastically. “Glad to meet you, Alex!” she welcomed warmly. She pulled her hand back, tapping a finger to her lips. “So I’m guessing you eat raw animals.” She looked over at the body whose blood has first lured the pack here. “Okay, so you do eat raw animals. Can you eat real food? Cause I’m betting pizza probably would taste better than blood. But isn’t that what werewolves eat? Uh. . .Oh! No, that’s vampires, right? My bad.” Slowly, she moved her hand down, getting her scent away from her nostrils. “I can smell it. . .” she mused, “Your emotions. . .You’re holding back something, aren’t you?” She blew a strand of blonde hair out of her face. “Not like it’d scare me away. I’ve probably done worse.”

At his strange scent comment she crossed her arms and tried to put a dignified looked on her face. “I’ve been here longer than you have,” she countered, “I can still smell lingering scents from the planet you were on before.” She drew closer, breathing in the stale odors. “You were near marshes. . .The only two main planets I know of with mainly that are Fandor 4 and 6. Unless you came from Gertragia, but there’s no sign of weapons and they’re having a civil war right now.” She leaned back, a smug smile on her face. “This planet doesn’t like to welcome visitors, but at least it hides my trail.”

He commanded the pack to leave and they obeyed with fear, heading north. She watched them go until they were nothing but flashes of color between the petrified foliage. “Someone captured me?” she echoed. She looked away, chuckling, “Yeah, I guess you could say they captured me. But if they hadn’t I would’ve been dead by the next morning. Now they’re like my family! Yep, dysfunctional as a real one, too!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Alex being himself would look at her, as she began to shake his hand. He didn't get close to a women in a long time, and living with creatures wasn't helping him be more social. So he would allow it to happen out of fear that this was important, when she was done he would look at her again. She seemed to smell his emotions, as he had the same ability to do the same exact thing. " It's just enhanced heat, that's all "

He would stare at her, and it would seem like something was over taking him. A urge in the back of his head, and he would smile at her with his fang showing itself. He would get close to her again, and place a hand on her chin, as it came up to her face cupping her cheek lightly. " Well I hope this doesn't scare you away " He would then bring his face closer to her, as he kissed her lightly at first and then picked up the pace. It seems like he hungered for now, but he pulled away after a few moments of kissing her.

He began to grip his arm with his other hand, as he pierced his skin with his nails. The blood would flow from his arm, and onto the ground. He needed to gain back control, and after this she would think that he was crazy. He would pouted like a child, as he stared at her for forgiveness. " Please forget me, I'm not good at controlling it yet....it takes over sometimes " He said in a sad but calm tone towards her.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Enhanced. . .heat? It's cold here! What heat? She was utterly puzzled, the poor oblivious girl. Something lightly brushed the sensitive skin under her skin. Instantly her muscles tightened. He was going for neck break! Good old fashioned kill move. Like a viper, she was gearing for the perfect moment to strike. But then his fingers drifted up to caress her cheek. She was frozen. What kind of fighting move is this? She opened her mouth to ask what would scare her away, but only to have it smothered with his.

He broke away and all she could do was blink a few times. Oh. . .heat. Some tossed away memory recalled her of what heat was in terms of animals. "Forget you? How? You're my first kiss!" Her voice squeaked at the end, a slight pinkish tinge lighting up the white skin of her face. A completely normal reaction from Alice last happened during the days of the dinosaurs. No, scratch that, around when the first bacteria appeared on Earth.

Only when she clamped her mouth shut, slightly embarrased at her show of what she thought was stupidity, did she realize the distinct metalic taste in her mouth. Her jaw dropped as her train of thought derailed at a scary conclusion. "I have blood in my mouth. . .From you. . .Does this mean I have AIDs now? But would it be different because of being off Earth?" Her honey eyes bugged out of her head, a gasp rattling her throat. "Oh my god, SpaceAIDs!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Alex would calm down by now, as his wounds would began to heal quickly. As he looked at her with interest, he would ponder somethings. Really they were both young, and he was just a crazied Beast on the inside. He still didn't know to much about her, and it seemed like she was tempting him to no end. Her first kiss as well, that was a first because she was the same for him. He would touch his own mouth as he missed the feeling of kissing her, and then he slapped himself because he couldn't do that, until she would let him.

He blamed the damn heat he tends to have, and he would be happy she wasn't mad at him. Then she began to ramble about something called AIDS, then he would remember his private tutoring classes back on earth. Then his mouth out open up wide in shock as it would mean that he did something very bad. He would stutter back a few feet as his enhance hearing would pick up the words, she seemed to yell out loud in the air....damn you SPACEAIDS. " I'm so sorry! I didn't know people can get AIDS from animal blood.......ther...must...yes there has to be a cure in all this modern tech that the alien's have! " He blurted out in one breathe, as he didn't want to her to hate him at all. She was the first female, and person he has ever found in space. And he had sort of developed a crush on her, so he needed to help her out with this problem.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 am

Alice did what anyone like her would do. She jumped up onto a tree branch, struck the Captain Morgan pose, and acted like a crazy person. "It is the time of our shinning glory! Out in search for the cure to SpaceAIDs! It will be a harsh journey filled with danger and excitement but we must pursit for the cause! If any man among the ranks does not wish to embark on this dangerous quest, so be it. I will not hold anything against those smart fellows. For the pathes will be treacherous and only fools, the brave, and the ambitious dare to take them! Some of you won't survive to see the end but we will make sure your deaths' are not in vain!" She stomped her back foot to break the branch, plummeting the three yards to the ground. "Let us make haste!" She raised her fist high and bellowed out the end of her speech.

"For there is time to rest in Hell!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Alex would somewhat understand about it, and agreed with her. So he would follow Alice into the tree, and stand right next to her. Really what has he gotten himself into, as he would smile at her kindly. It was times like this that he was glad to meet other humans, but also why it was so much problems. He didn't complain as he let out a wolf howl, as her arm into the air. " So what our plans, go to your family/ friends? " He asked in a mighty, and over excited voice "
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:24 pm

"No," she said with a light shake of her head. "For I know their secret. . .They're radioactive zombies!" She wiggled her fingers close to her face and warbled a "Ooo". She stuck her finger briefly into her mouth before thrusting it into the sky. She clenched her eyes shut in a look of determination. "We must traverse that way!" Her accusing finger was pointing in some apparently specified direction.

"We must start our journey there, remembering to leave a trail of bread crumbs as we go. If we keep going that way we'll find a pond where a magical frog prince lives! In exchange for a timble he'll give us a poisionous apple. Then, a boy will call the wolf, who we must trick into eating the to save the pig dressed in the red cape who lives in the brick house. He'll give us a glass slipper in which we must use it to barter with the beautiful, long-haired girl for the freedom of the imprisoned beast. He will offer us three beds to sleep in and three bowls of porridge to eat. We must gratefully decline and then climb to the tallest leaf of the tallest beanstalk. There a golden giant who makes shoes will keep us from crossing the bridge to talk with the redheaded mermaid. But we can hire a piper using a cursed spindel wheel who will overrun the giant with mice children. When we get to the mermaid, she will tell us to find out why she can't sleep even on her hundreds of mattresses. We will find that a cat left his boots there, which we will promptly return for the name of the baby snatcher. We will tell the man his name and get the ugly baby bird as our prize. Though when we return him to his mother, she'll push us down the rabbit hole. But our adventure will only be truely beginning by then!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Hunting for what?, who knows   Going Hunting for what?, who knows Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Hunting for what?, who knows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: The Fandor's :: Fandor 7-
Jump to: