SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

A mission or something more

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A mission or something more Empty
PostSubject: A mission or something more   A mission or something more EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Sexco had been hired to kill some beasts for a town, and he was getting payed a good amount. He landed his starship and strutted out of the ship. He carried his machine gun as he walked to the town. It seemed to be deserted now, and he cursed at himself as the sound of wolfs were heard. He started to shot at the creatures as he killed many of them, and clawed at them. But it seemed more and more were coming his way, and he started to run into the forest to his ship. As he was tackled by one of the wolf's and he was struggling to keep him off his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission or something more   A mission or something more EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Alex was starting to grow hungry as he run through the forest. Then he hear the sound of wolf's and quickly ran. He would see someone fighting a few of them. Then alex jumped down on the wolf's, as he gripped it by the neck. He growled as he ate the wolf neck and threw it at the other creatures. They started to run away as alex had asserted his dominance over the group. He looked at Sexco and offered his hand to let him stand up. "What are you doing here, this is Beast Legion turf, are you here to attack my pack"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A mission or something more   A mission or something more EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Mitkel suddenly regretted no bringing along any of his robot entourage as he stumbled his way through the underbrush, his robotic exoskeleton snagging on almost anything that stuck out. He hacked his way through with a laser edged machete, taking care not to hurt any cute, small or harmless forest animals. His plasma rifle hung from his shoulder and bounced around on it's one point sling, also a very bad idea as it was also getting caught any way he turned. Switching to his motion tracker was essentially useless as almost everything was moving, even thermal was no use as the ambient temp was way to high. He stumbled and fell over a tree root and with a heavy metallic clang, fell face first through the brush into the clearing where a strangely shaped life form and what he identified as a trans-sexual Teroare seemed to be having a heated conversation.

Getting back up and putting his bits and pieces back in order, he looked around. "Hello gentlemen, you wouldn't have happened to see a town anywhere would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission or something more   A mission or something more EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Sexco was really confused as he looked at the kid in front of himself. He run up to him as he pinched his cheeks because he was so cute. "Oh your such a cute child, you are going to be a great play thing in the future" He didn't care one bit, about his words as he turned around to face another person as he turn his machine gun to her. He pointed, but once he listened to his question, he slightly lowered his weapon. " The town was destroyed before I got here, it seemed to be destroyed by wolfs"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission or something more   A mission or something more EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Alex would be confused beyond reason, and quickly moved away from him. He didn't know what the hell is happening. Then quickly started to growl at sexco as the rest of his xti were in the trees. He looked at the town as the remains were deserted. " Please don't touch me again or I might have to eat you" He quickly turned to the other person, and quickly pulled out his blade. This was a issue how to many people always seem to find his turf, and this meant more people coming in and out as they pleased.

He didn't care for this but if they attack him, they will both die and eaten. "What is both your business here"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A mission or something more   A mission or something more EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Miktel brushed himself off and backed away from the angry wolf person with his palms up to show that he meant no harm. "Whoa, down boy, I'm just looking for a place where I can restock on supplies, it seems like i'm gonna have to help myself then." He realized that he was backing closer to the trans-sexual teroare and immediately reversed his direction. Stuck between an androgynous humanoid and a wolfish humanoid, he didn't exactly know how to react. He was half tempted to cloak right that instant but that would have been extremely inconsiderate and impoderably rude.

"Umm ... am I interrupting something?" He asked. He had been in numerous scenarios but this turned out to be something that he had never thought he would encounter in his entire life. His armor in the meantime, detected the nature of the weapons and changed its composition to provide maximum impact resistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission or something more   A mission or something more EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Sexco would stroll over to miktel as he smiled. A Inoway, all the way over here in fandors that's cool. He put his weapon away, but that only left his claws that could rip someones heart out. As he listened to the guy's poor story for being out here, in the middle of nowhere. It seemed he was very tense and was backing away to the guy behind him, the cute little boy. He must be a human, there was no doubt....maybe Lan-Lan would be happy, because he found one. "No Sir, but if you want to resupply. I think there is a place on Fandor 7, I can take you there and the kid too if he wanted to" He pressed a button on his belt as his ship started up and quickly went to hover over Sexco. The starship would lower itself to the ground, as it lower it's back platform. "Now who wants to come along"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission or something more   A mission or something more EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Alex was really pissed off and was about to have a slasher moment. As his sword would start to glow a light blue color, and active the plasma cutter. Of course he was taken back , by the ship. He had never seen one in a long time, and was about to destroy it. He stopped because his fury would not be a good thing, at this moment at all. He breathe in, and out calmly to surpess his inner wolf. "I wouldn't mind going, but if you ever do that again.....I will kill of you and eat your body with a smile on my face" He didn't put away his weapon as he kept it by his side.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A mission or something more   A mission or something more EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Miktel's own ship had been called quite a while ago when his exoskeleton had realized that there might be a possible situation. The said ship immediately decloaked and settled down right next to the RAVEN ship, changing up it's armor composition to provide greater kinetic force resistance. The ramp lowered and two droids stepped out, saluting their officer and stood at attention waiting for him to board. He looked back at his ... friends and shrugged. "I'll be ass end charlie and watch our backs, I saw some of the indigenous flying wildlife and they don't look pretty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission or something more   A mission or something more EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Sexco just shrugged as he strutted towards his own ship. He jumped onto the back as he walked to the cock-pit of his ship. He would let Alex get on his ship if he wanted, and close up the back entrance of the ship for traveling purposes. They would be heading towards fandor 7, it had a well build foward base, it even welcomed people to there supplies for a price. Of course that shouldn't be a problem, as long as they called ahead before entering there air space. "Well Cutie pie, Have you ever been traveling other then fandors 6" He lifted off as the ship excelled quickly but didn't go full speed for the other ship to follow them to the place on fandor 7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mission or something more   A mission or something more Empty

Back to top Go down

A mission or something more
Page 1 of 1