SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Living it Easy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Living it Easy Empty
PostSubject: Living it Easy   Living it Easy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Travis lay on the beach, his goggles had darkened to accommodate the sunlight. Cooperio Island was shaping up pretty well after the battering that the Evoknights had given it but the monument was still under construction so he decided that a different island would have been a better choice for a vacation. Far away from that office full of orders for from Station 2 for more He-3 and far away from the paperwork and the little red phone ringing off the hook since the last few weeks, it was nice to get some time away to himself. The double twins had gone into town with their mother for a shopping spree and he just lay down on a beach chair soaking up the sun and letting his complexion get darker. There was one thing that he was envied for among other terroare and that was the mutation that gave him the ability to tan.

"Hello sir, how are you doing then?" Asked his AI Joy who had changed her avatar's clothing into a bikini to fit the occasion, the image was projected in front of him by his goggles that were pushed up over his head. He smiled at the AI who had started out as a rouge computer program hiding in his ship but had taken on a feminine personality since her isolation and purge.

"Joy, I'm doing fine, please don't tell me you finished the deployment orders already. I'm on my vacation." He said and covered his eyes from the sun glaring down on him.
"Sadly to say, I did finish them but since you seem to be enjoying yourself. I'll just go bother the twins then."
"which ones?"

Joy's avatar shrugged and waved with a smile before blinking off. Travis sighed and watched the surf wash against the Beach. Now was not the time to be worrying about Company profits or orders from SIUNE or about the sanity of Sam's actions, now was the time to relax all of the troubles away, and some of the knots in his back too. While he began reflecting on how relaxing this was, he also realized that if he was a human he would probably have run into some real bad trouble by now, which was all the more reason to worry about Sam and Etrius. God, those two would pull some stunt that actually would kill them one of these days. If running off to fight Evos hadn't killed them then there was probably something that would.

Also it amazed him how the humans had managed to hold on to their relative numbers even through the Evoknight invasion. There were like 50 in the universe and they had already lost 6 to the evos, though, compared to the rest of the universe, that was really really lucky, they could probably just keep one or two humans around just for luck and public relations, after all, they did close the dimensional crossroads. He realized that now he was thinking and shook his head, letting his brain go blank and just enjoy the day.
Back to top Go down

Living it Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living it Easy   Living it Easy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Tiff was here for many reasons, one Being that it was her job. Two would be that she liked to party, and have fun. Three she liked to test out her drugs on simple minded guys. Well there is more, but those were the main, and she went around sporting her bikini that showed off her curves nicely as most of the men would drool at her beauty. She was surfing on the waves, as she did her tricks that impressed many of the people at the beach party, she threw for her crew and anyone that wanted to join.

Once she got out of the water she was greeted with a towel from her friend Noles, he was there top shot with anything he got a hold of. "Noles I throught you were going to train some more on the shooting range" He just shrugged as he sat down on a beach chair, and closed his eye's. "I got bored Tiff, the PMC is helping with reconstruction of the city,so noone to run away from me"

He went to sleep as Tiff was dragged over to the volleyball court. As the teams got started and started to hit the ball to each other. Each scoring many times on each team, and tiff wanted to win. When the ball had popped over the net, she spring into action, and jumped high into the air, and hit it hard but it didn't turn out so well. As the volleyball would curve out of the way, and soon would hit some random guy, who was on a chair in the face. (This is poor Travis) Tiff ran over and looked at him with a smile "I'm so sorry about that, I guess I didn't know my own strength"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Living it Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living it Easy   Living it Easy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Travis, finally got some resting time only to have it interrupted by a volleyball to the face. The thing came flying out of nowhere and smacked into his face which he didn't really have time to shield before the thing came in contact with his forehead and bounced off at an almost 90 degree angle. His face began to sting and he brought up one of his hands to rub at the tender spot where he had been hit, just as an admittedly very attractive woman about 18-19ish ran up and began to apologize. "Its alright, things happe ..."

Just at this moment Joy popped up as a hologram projected in front of him, took a look at him and began to laugh. The semi-metallic sounding laugh was heard by many nearby while Travis scowled at his AI, half tempted to simply confine her to the ship but the fact that he had the goggles on meant that she could pop up anytime even if he didn't want her to. He waved at the projection and the laughing slowly died away.

"It's alright, things happen sometimes." He walked behind the chair and picked up the ball, offering it to back to the woman (or girl, he couldn't tell what). "Here ya go, excuse my friend, she is a bit weird at times."
"Yeah right, I just felt you heart rate rise and popped up to take a peak at what happened" She said suddenly, appearing as another hologram off to the side this time, sized up to an actual person's height. She looked at Tiff and then back at Travis before ruffling his hair. The semi-solid gas substance that the hologram was projected on moved accordingly and revived the bed head that Travis had tried so desperately to pat down. "Now tell me boss, Who's your new friend? She's cute."

Travis had nothing to say, just twitched once, twice then three times.
Back to top Go down

Living it Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living it Easy   Living it Easy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Tiff Just smiled as she grabbed the ball and knocked it back to her teammates. Then Turned back to Travis with a smile that would look innocent, as she hearded the hologram. She nodded as she started to think really quick. " Thanks for the tip " This person seemed abit odd to him, but shrugged it off as she started to pull his arm. "You should join us on our party, were having a free day from work. We have food, and drinks it's totally going to be fun"

Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Living it Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living it Easy   Living it Easy EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Travis shrugged and followed the girl. He decided that since she was still around her late teens then she was still a girl. He winced as Joy let out a giggle and followed close behind. He joined up with the rest of the group and warily eyed the other members of the party; there was something funny about these guys that he couldn't quite put his finger on, it was probably just him getting older but ... Hell no, he was just 26, not even middle aged yet. He decided that one game couldn't hurt, after all it was just fun and games right? He took off the goggles and placed them on the beach.

He got his ass handed to him on a silver platter during the first match and while he only walked away a bit sandy and aching, his pride was not nearly as intact. Joy rolling around on the ground laughing was not helping. "Shut up! You wouldn't be laughing if you tried it!"
"I know but I can't!" She said still laughing "I would but I got no hands!"
"Oh shut up will you? Sam and the kids are never going to let me live this down."

OOC: *failderp* XP
Back to top Go down

Living it Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living it Easy   Living it Easy EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Tiff would be bummed that her team lose, and Travis seemed to be the problem. Of course this was a fun time, and she didn't care either way. She walked up behind Travis, and smacked him hard on the back. A simple gesture, but it might have hurt alot because she didn't know how to restrain her strength. " It's alright were all here to have fun, maybe a change of scenery. As she pulled him to the cookout for some food.

It was getting darker, as it might be time for a bonefire. As her crew would start to get wood together, and start a huge flame. As brought Travis to sit next to her, and was having some fun. "So Travis, what type of profession do you have. It seems pretty calm, since your not at work today" She said with a calm smile, as she was eating some type of alien fish.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Living it Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living it Easy   Living it Easy EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Travis grabbed a random morsel away from the bonfire and began to pick at the especially bony crustacean that it turned out to be. He looked at Tiff and the fish she was eating before looking back at her. "Its not that exciting anymore but I work as the administrator for O'Neil Armories. I swear the paperwork just keeps piling up, especially since my son keeps telling me to send more reactor mass to the station."

He pulled a piece of flesh from the spiny thing and popped it in his mouth. After chewing and swallowing, he picked away a piece of shell that he had missed and tossed it aside. "What do you do? It seems like most people your age are already working." He popped another piece in his mouth and frowned as he picked out another piece of the plastic like shell.
Back to top Go down

Living it Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living it Easy   Living it Easy EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Sia would giggle at his comments about his job. She was really amazed that this person had such a job, and well she had heard of him. After all Neon always has profiles and data on all people from all factions, and governments ready for use. She ate her food with a smile, and once done she turned back to him. "That does sound boring, You remind me of my boss he always complain about paperwork"

She said with a soft giggle in her voice, and tried to remember her role. " Well I work for the SMP, as a overseer of the workers, and other groups on varisa. Currently are group has been contracted to repair the city, and create more jobs for the future. The job has great benefits, money, and respect all around" She said proudly as she turned to look at the bonfire, as the flames could tell a story
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Living it Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living it Easy   Living it Easy EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:11 am

Travis finished up the annoying crab thing he had made the mistake of picking, and tossed the empty shell into the ocean. The shell made a plop and a splash, sinking to the bottom of the shore to be washed out to sea where tiny aquatic marine life could feast and gain nutrients. He turned back to Tiff and looked her over. "So, your working on rebuilding the city huh? Seems like your doing a pretty nice job of it." he said as he reached back over to the bonfire and picked out another morsel, this time it was some rainbow colored fish that looked appetizing, but then again, so had the crab. He picked a piece off and popped it into his mouth.

"So, who's your boss?" He asked, frowning his fish. It was just as bony as the crab thing with the exception of the exoskeleton, the bones were just as plasticy too. He inspected for another spot without bones and plucked off another piece from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living it Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living it Easy   Living it Easy Empty

Back to top Go down

Living it Easy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Varsia :: Genu Island-
Jump to: