SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

White Rabbit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

White Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: White Rabbit   White Rabbit EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:45 am

Aria was wandering around, alone as normal. She wasn't anti-social, she was just shy. It was hard for her to make friends because of this certain hindrance, and bred lonliness in the girl. With a sigh she paused in her wanderings, her white hair shimmering in teh dull lighting, her face turned up to the ceiling. A heavy sigh escaped her and she looked back down at her feet. She leaned against the wall behind her and slid to the floor, her knees up with her face buried against them. There had to be to life than this. She felt very alone here, and she wondered if she wouod ever get to find out what was beyond here, beyond their little hub of a station. She supposed it didn't matter, she would probably be stuck here all her life, miserable, and alone.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

White Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   White Rabbit EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 am

Suzie traveled down the hallway, skipping almost. She hummed a tune and swayed her hips to the beat. She felt an overload of glee today, like the world was just right for once. No war, no death, no nothing! This place was peace, this place was happiness! How come they didn't think this up sooner? The apartments were such a stupid idea in comparison to this!

Her blond hair bounced with her step, looking just as cheery as she was. Right now she felt like the world was just as happy as she was. Well, almost the world. Leaning on the wall was one of those... People. One of those ones that seemed to have come out of nowhere. Like they were always in the station. She was looking kind of down, though, face in her knees and such.

What was the problem? Suzie stopped in front of the girl and looked down at her, concern on her face. "Are you okay? What's the matter?"

OOC: Sorry this post is kind of bad. >.<
Back to top Go down

White Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   White Rabbit EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 pm

The footsteps of another were heard approaching the spot Aria resided. She did not move to aknowledge the presence, waiting for whomever it was to pass on by. She continued in her depressed reverie until she felt the person, whomever it was hovering over her. With a small sigh, she raised her head at the seemingly chipper girl standing above her. She was silent for a minute as the girl chattered, asking if she was okay and such. Aria stood slowly and faced the girl, she gave her the tinyest smile and nodded. "I'm okay, I was just thinking that one day I want to get out of here, and see the rest of what's out there. I was wondering if I would ever get out of here, where it's always the same." She looked away shyly and scuffed her shoe on the floor. "Sorry I made you worry. My name is Aria."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

White Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   White Rabbit EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Get out of here? See the rest of what's out there? Didn't she know what was out there!?Death and war and pain! Life seemed great here! No Evoknights, no broken buildings, no explosions or bombs going off.

"You don't want to get out of here. Everything outside this Station is horrible!" How could she want to go? Had she forgotten the Evoknight attacks!? "It's so much better in here! Lenina said things were going to get better from now on, and so far it is!" She waved her hand in dismissal. "We don't need anything out there, everything we need is in here!" Couldn't she see? Suzie sighed. Maybe she wasn't getting it.

"My name is Suzie," she introduced, smiling. "Don't worry about it, you just shouldn't think like that! Maybe you just need a few more days, but it's better here!" So much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Rabbit   White Rabbit Empty

Back to top Go down

White Rabbit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Space :: Station 2-
Jump to: