SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Welcoming of new bait

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcoming of new bait Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming of new bait   Welcoming of new bait EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Sia would have been on the planet of Varisa for a little while to restock on supplies.As well as new info about sigma blowing up was hot on the news.Well after talking to the new human that was named viral.she taught him about the money,how to get things,and helped him learn to control his powers.She admired his abilities as she finally got the call from Neon to head back to Gertragia for a little meeting.

She got her soldiers ready and viral was to follow as well.They were now closing in on Gertragia air space as a merchant ship.They soon landed on the ground floor of the middle distract as she gave riot a mask.The reason was unknown for right now but all would be clear later on.Sia would drag Viral to a alley way as she stopped in front of a wall."Make sure to stick close"

She got to a special panel as the wall started to open up,then she dragged viral onto a elevator.As they went down to another one of Neon's secret bases underground.The site of drugs,weapons, and well the smell of sex would be all there for viral to see.She lead him down as everyone was staring at them.Sia just smirked as they turned away from her and went back to business.

She knocked on a door as it was more covered and shielded then the rest.The door soon opened to show a office with all sorts of weapons on the walls.It seemed to be a workshop,and whoever the man in the chair was in control.Neon would look up from behind his mask as he smirked and soon enough got up."Welcome Viral to my base"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming of new bait   Welcoming of new bait EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Viral had learned about the alien world from sia and had sticked around the group.As the time pasted he had learned to control his powers to a higher extend and way better then on sigma.He didn't know,where the other humans were but he didn't care at the moment.He left with Sia and her group to a planet called Gertragia.

Once there he was given a mask and followed sia to a alley way.There were so many aliens,and that was everything new to him.He walked into the elevator as this was something new to him.He really guess this group knew there stuff,and he decided that maybe they could help him.

When the doors opened the sight of weapons,drugs,and some type of smell which he didn't know of.It was strange to him as sia took him to a door of sorts,and he walked in to meet another person who had a mask."Who are you and why am I here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming of new bait   Welcoming of new bait EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Neon just smiled behind his mask, as he stood up from his chair and walked over to the middle of the room. He took off his mask as he looked like a human and smirked at viral. "Were both the same,me and you both of a small race.I plan on saving our race but I need your help,I will support you all the way, but in return you work for me" He started to walk to his wall as he grabbed a rifle and threw it to viral. "There is your little present, and I have a job for you already"

He explained about, how the humans were on a space station now and such. Then gave viral some money and a transport ticket. "I want you to head to the station and do, whatever you want.Of course you are to stay in contact with me, and follow a few orders.Keep a eye on a girl named Lenina, two look for a girl named Dostria, and three find someone by the name of Neilson" He said this with some demand behind his words as he knew this were important targets.

He went back to sit in his seat as he thought about something else, he soon remembered something as his eye's were closed. "Sia your also going, I need you to take a few things" He gave her a cloak and some sonic Grenades as he pushed her away with viral."Don't tell anyone there about me, because they have some issues with me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming of new bait   Welcoming of new bait EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 am

Viral would catch the rifle as it seemed to be in great working order,and he guessed that was some way to defend himself.As he nodded at the orders Neon had given him, and soon was pushed out of the room.He looked around as everyone would start to praise him as the new rookie.It was strange but some what fulling as he walked to the elevator,and sia followed right behind him.

They came to the rooftop as they were taking a personal transport ship to the station.The transport had a logo from new exford and was a way to get into the place without to much trouble.As sia was the one driving the transport ship,which was about the size of a starship.They soon took off as the headed straight for the place, which was on there maps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming of new bait   Welcoming of new bait Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming of new bait
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: