SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Shoot Me Now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Shoot Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Shoot Me Now   Shoot Me Now EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:08 pm

The girl sat in her luxurious room, blue-gray eyes going back and forth between the sketch book in her hands to the window. The pencil moved across the paper, making a rough copy of the view. She snorted as strands of blonde hair tickled her nose. She lifted the utensil and checked several times before putting it back down. She scrawled CMF quickly in a corner of the sketch. With an exasperated sigh, she flopped down onto her large bed. “I feel so restless,” she muttered, staring at the ceiling. Cheryl draped an arm over her face, groaning with the need to do something. She held her hand up and squinted her eyes. A gumball sized rock grew from out of the air, floating there. She gritted her teeth and focused on the pebble of a meteorite. Slowly, it started to weave through her fingers. She watched it, a bit mesmerized. But as soon as her focus slipped, the meteorite fell down and smacked her forehead. After a few moments she picked it back up and watched it crumble to nothing. She dropped her hand when she realized she felt really tired. Must be using that new power of mine. She pulled a brown and white stuffed animal over to her. It was rather odd to see Cheryl holding a teddy bear.

Very. . .very. . .odd. . .

OOC: Yes, I know it's very bad. Iron told me to post so I made a post. Someone come and mess with Cher Bear. Please? D:
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Shoot Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot Me Now   Shoot Me Now EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Etrius walked down the hallway, technically he would not be allowed in the alpha sector but there were some final diagnostics that had to be run. He had changed out of his flight suit and into a more appropriate lab coat with jeans and a golden belt he had gotten as a present after the battle at sigma. Being part of the science teams was okay, mainly because of the freedom that it offered, though there was also some work to do and most of the time, it was bug fixing. He walked up to a particular room that was marked on the data pad as room code BAS08 and checked the data pad as to the room's occupant apparently the previous contractor had decided to put one of testing ports in one of the suites in the Alpha sector. "Hmm, Cheryl is it? nice name" He knocked on the door, of course he could use his master key but it just seemed more polite to notify of his presence when confronting a girl. He had gotten first hand training from his sisters and the resulting beating had not been fun.

"Umm, this is Etrius O'Neil, can i come in? I need to run some diagnostics for the Alpha sector and one of the master ports is in this room."
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Shoot Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot Me Now   Shoot Me Now EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Cheryl heard a knocking and someone calling out. She got off her bed and trekked from her bed to her front door. She opened the door, greeting, “Good whatever time it’s supposed to be.” This was a sight to behold. Her hair was a little ruffled and her posture was that of being tired. To top it all off, the teddy bear was tucked into the crook in her arm. It actually was a bit cute. Well, those who knew her probably wouldn’t think that. No, they might be disturbed. Especially if they looked at the teddy bear. One might think it was staring at you. “I’m Cheryl, yada yada yada. Do whatever job you got to do.” She yawned, shielding her gaping mouth with her empty hand.

OOC: Please excuse my low muse D:
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Shoot Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot Me Now   Shoot Me Now EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Etrius stepped in the room and placed the data pad on the table, walking over to one of the walls in the room, he slid his finger down one of the junctions in the plates and it opened to reveal a keypad and a steel column with a hatch on it. "this won't take long, promise" He said as he typed in the master code, causing the hatch to swing open and reveal a mass of slightly glowing wires. He grabbed the wires and they instantly began linking up with his neural interface, running thousands of simulations as well as causing the lights to flicker. The computer began running diagnostics on the sensors to and it dumped the entire archive into his interface, the videos showing up in front of his eyes one at a time. "Nice trick there, with the micro-meteorite" he remarked as the latest archived video came up and he kept analyzing data. As soon as the last data strand rolled past his eyes, his implant pinged him to several algorithmic problems that needed to be tweaked. Mainly it was the newly completed cafeteria which was having some problems with the serving periods, designating how disgusting the food was supposed to be for the Zetas and Epsilons, how boring it was for the deltas and gammas and how many spices went into the Alphas and Betas. The Auditorium had some lighting issues but that was also corrected.

He let go of the wires and gripped his head while he waited for his implant to sort out and dispose of all the files that had been dumped into his brain. "Hey, you wanna know whats for dinner? I tweaked the orders to the kitchen."

OOC: This post ... disappoints me
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Shoot Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot Me Now   Shoot Me Now EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Cheryl nodded and went over to her couch. She plopped down and let the teddy bear tumble to the floor. She watched the lights flicker and waited for one to explode. The corners of her lips twitched up at the thought. She looked down at the ground and got back onto her feet. She looked around quickly, noting a missing presence. “Uh-huh,” she replied absentmindedly, starting to scour around the room. “Come out, come out, wherever you are,” she chanted as she scanned the area. She spotted it just in the nick of time to jump in front of it. The knife exploded into dust on impact with her. She snatched the teddy bear up and held it eyelevel with her. “I just can’t leave you alone for five seconds when we have company, can I?” It stared back at her, lifeless. “Of course,” she mumbled, dropping her arms back down. She walked back towards Etrius, the teddy bear suspended above the floor by one of its paws in her grasp. She thought about his offer to tell her what they were having. “Why not?”
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Shoot Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot Me Now   Shoot Me Now EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Etrius's head cleared up and he looked at Cheryl in amusement. "Nice bear you have. It was supposed to be Sweet&sour chicken with rice, pizza and some dish that i just forgot the name of but i added Fish, tacos, Bratwurst and another thing that i don't remember the name of." Little did anyone know, he spiked one of the sodas at the cafeteria with moonshine, hopefully they wouldn't snatch it before he did. He looked at Cheryl and scanned her for a second. "Uh, do you feel okay? You don't seem ..." He knocked on the side of his head and made a questioning face.

OOC: *takes deep breath* fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoot Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot Me Now   Shoot Me Now Empty

Back to top Go down

Shoot Me Now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Space :: Station 2 :: Alpha: "Black Zone"-
Jump to: