SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! Empty
PostSubject: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Rebels! All she heard about on this planet were rebels. Even though Gertragia was her species' home planet Ren knew very little of what was happening. She knew that there were two stupid kids fighting over the throne and it was causing a lot of problems, but not that it had left the entire planet in such turmoil. She'd liked it better in Pusanam city, at least there she wasn't trying to be coerced into joining some sort of rebellion faction every five minutes, which was just what was happening now.

"No! Get away from me, I don't want any part in this war." Ren glared at the frail-looking koala Ilet standing much too close to her. The koala-man adjusted his glasses with shaking fingers, and slicked back his oily black hair with clear nervousness. Not only was Ren's loaded laser pistol visible in it's holster, she also had a hand on it. Not that she'd use it in such a public place, but he seemed to get what she was saying by the gesture. "Y-yes ma'am. I un-understand," he said as he rushed away with his tiny stump of a tail between his legs. How could such a weak little man even be in a rebellion faction? Ren's lips turned up into a smile as she imagined his shaking hands holding any sort of weapon.

Violet eyes drifted downward to her stomach. It was growling. She had come here to get food, but would have to wait until later to take any. Ren sighed and stretched her wings. Not long ago she'd discovered that she wasn't just a simple bird Ilet, but was in fact a quetzalcoatal Ilet. Whatever it was it was rare, like a unicorn or phoenix Ilet. She wasn't sure how the man that saw her knew what she was, but he knew it instantly, for he gave her passage onto the evacuation ship off of Sigma saying something about 'preserving an endangered species'. She'd done very little research and had discovered that her breed of Ilet was supposed to be nearly, if not extinct. And she'd also learned that the quetzalcoatl was more snake than bird, which had amused her. Not that it really mattered what she was, she hadn't been treated any differently. It was probable that the man who'd let her on the ship was just delusional, because no one else seemed to know or care what she was. She liked to believe that she was something special though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Achilles had been sent down here to patrol by the royals but also recruit for the ROS Army in this place.As he carried his Magnetic Staff sword and a plasma pistol to comfort a crowd.He was moving around as he spotted his info broker,he smiled as he walked to the running koala-man named Skirk.He quickly grabbed him and pulled him into a alley way."Nice to see you again Skirk"his voice was harsh but normal for skirk ears."Achilles oh your patrolling through here again,well info I have today is more people are joining us now.Also I saw a few people with guns that were walking around,she seems to be different with green wings"

Achilles sighed as he let go of him and brought him up to his legs."Good to know for the cause and the royals ,your still acting like a child you know"he laughed quietly as skirk scolded him,off course he had his reasons."It's one way to survive on the streets"Achilles rolled his eyes as he handed skirk his money and a gun to hide for his safety."It was nice doing business again skirk,be careful out there"He walked away silently as he went to look for some more info for both the royals and ROS.

He walked in his royal gaurd uniform as he found,what Skirk was talking about.He smiled as he walked towards her but bumped into her shoulder roughly in a way to start a fight without causing a real threat.He didn't stop to say sorry as he walked slowly up to a food vendor,that sold great hamburgers.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Ram Neilson walked around the city, mostly looking around and seeing the sights, seeing a funny koala-man at a hamburger stand, he waved "Hi Skirk! Lovely day isn't it?". The Ilet was far too busy munching on his burger to notice so Ram walked on, paying no more attention, though he noticed that Achilles was patrolling today, he walked parallel to the patrol but in the crowd. The wings hung low, so as not to attract attention though there were a few blackbird ilets out today, all the better since he was actually under orders to stay in the lab and not make a ruckus in town.

He had blanched at it since it was his shopping day and like half the orders he gets from his superiors, he blatantly ignored it, snatching up his Railgun and his experimental personal cloak that unfortunately, burned out after 500 paces. The dead cloak went into a swamp and the railgun went on his back, which was actually not that uncommon because nowadays, everyone was carrying, though none of them had the advantage of a 140 round magazine.

He weaved through the crowd, this time, he was slightly ahead of the patrol, keeping at an angle while using random people for cover. He was getting kinda good at this, when he first started out he was getting caught once a week but now he had slimmed it down to once a month. Delighting in his newfound stealth, he chuckled and ran smack into a weird hummingbird ilet person with green wings, losing his balance and tumbling onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Donas stepped from the old fruit store, carrying his buys within a large, nondescript sack that he carried over his back. It was a hefty load, but easy enough to carry for the horse. The sun rose high and, as usual, blazed with the smoldering heat of a normal Gertragian day, Winter or Summer. With a lack of trees in the cities in comparison than the forests, it was hotter here than outside of the well built area. Most buildings didn't come high enough to give proper shade. It was not too far off that his cousin Zeke and his nephew Pherick haggled at a nearby stand for trinkets, charms, and other small toys and things.

He whistled to the both of them, getting only a wave to hold on in reply. Zeke's black tail flicked as he concentrated on his task. His haired stood out wild, raging like a storm whenever the wind brushed through each lock. His hair had grown a length down his neck, making a mane that was large for his age. Pherick's hair was a much tamer version. Neatly cut brown hair that stayed well pinned at the nape of his neck and styled in a school boy fashion. A loud, angered whinny escaped from Zeke's throat and he kicked the side of the market stall, his skin filling in with tints of red from his anger.

"Zeke!" Donas called again, more demanding. This time Zeke complied to the call stopping mid step and yelling a foul curse at the merchant. Obviously the deal did not go well. "Just stay with me, alright? Too much of that and you'll be dragged into an alleyway." Zeke grunted, staring at the ground sourly. Pherick nodded, eyes wide. Ushering the two along, they only needed one more stop before the shopping day's end. It was Zeke who, after long moments of silence finally spoke up, complaining about being hungry and generally naggy until he finally got the bit of fruit he wanted. He found it somewhat odd that Zeke began to look into the crowd as if he had a vendetta, but paid no mind to it.

It didn't take long to make him regret that.

Bursting from his side with Pherick right behind. He stopped suddenly and pulling back a strong arm sent the purple colored fruit beaming like a missile towards a tall standing Ilet with wings. He began to laugh at his little trick, bringing Pherick into the jolly too and then ran off again, his relative at his heels into the crowds. Donas growled, yelling out the name of each calf with very little success. He couldn't wait to get his hands on them. Especially Zeke. But first... He ran over to the woman who stood much taller than him, not wanting to speak but feeling quite obligated to.

"They... I'm sorry. Terrible sorry! He's a terrible kid, I promise you I'll punish him thoroughly," Donas said somewhat warily, not sure of the character before him. Not many took being attacked by flying fruit much of a compliment and had quite violent reactions to it, especially around these parts. Most people looked for reconciliation, which Donas expected, usually in the form of swift punishment. He hoped that this woman, whoever she was, would take his promise as enough a reason to let it go.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Ren flinched as she saw Achilles coming towards her in in his uniform. Surely this official-looking man didn't know who she was. Her hands wandered until they found a wall. Backing up against it, Ren leaned on the baked clay surface, letting it's warmth seep into her back. She hadn't let herself be seen doing anything illicit, or so she thought. Her body tensing, she prepared to make a run for it if he lunged at her. This wasn't good. If she had already been figured out on this planet, then she'd have to leave as soon as possible. I can't. No ship. Shit, he's almost here. As soon as he bumped into her and she got a closer look at his uniform she realized that he wasn't what she thought he'd been. He was just a member of the Royal Guard, and wouldn't concern himself with such civilian matters. She let out a small sigh of relief. I need to learn more about this planet.

Ren flapped her feeble wings and made a small noise similar to a hiss as her feet were nearly knocked out from under her by a rogue boy. The back of her head slammed into the clay wall that she had been resting against, bringing stars to her eyes. The boy that had ran into her now lay at the ground beneath her feet. Putting one hand to the back of her head, Ren glared at Ram beneath her. As she was about to ask him if he usually walked around with his eyes closed, a purple fruit splattered all over her face. Forgetting about the boy who'd just given her an awful headache, she flicked stinging purple juice from her eyes. She just stood there for a moment, slumped over, looking at the horse-Ilet before her.

She felt like laughing at herself instead of being angry, really. It was possible she was still just relieved that Achilles hadn't been out to get her. So instead of growling at the slightly shorter boy, who was on her level now that she was slouching, she smiled vaguely, then stopped and grimaced as she thought she felt something other than fruit juice slide down her neck. Had that boy really slammed into her that hard? She guessed so. "It's okay. Just be sure that they get not to do that again." She glanced at the odd growth pattern of Donas' hair, getting distracted from the expert advice she was about to give. "I like your hair."

ooc: I had a lot t reply to, sorry if this doesn't make sense.

And Achilles and Ram can go off and play somewhere else now, please.... >u>;

B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Achilles just sighed as she seemed to not care but a child had come up to her next.He took a picture of all there faces to process them through his police scanner.Nothing on the two male illets but the women had something on her record.He smirked at the info,he gets from the galaxy bounty list.He started to walk into another alley as he got all the info on her and the other two meaning that they weren't safe if there boss needed something.Of course he had alot of eyes staring at him as a few people followed him into the alley."Oh A royal guard in this town,how nice....now drop all your weapons"Achilles sighed as he turned to see 3 people there.

He guess they didn't like his kind around here as he pulled his staff out.One had a pistol and was aiming it at him in the chest area.He really just sighed as he actives the magnetic pole to force the gun out of the person hand.Then gripped it with his gloves,but they didn't run as they ran up to hit Achilles.He moved out of the way as he whacked one of them in the head as blood had been drawn.Then smacked the other guy in the chest with blood leaking to the ground.The two started to run to the market place to get away.As for the finally guy had fallen to the floor as achilles towered over him and had the pistol to his face."Go to hell"Achilles shot as the sound would echo all over the area and he dropped the gun.

He called in the issue as he walked away as he got rid of the blood for the blade.Then went to Neilson as he sighed about this little issue.People were running scared because of the gun shot being heard as he didn't really care about them at the moment"Now more rebels keep attacking the police,and I had to get rid of some right now,call the boss because I can't on duty"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Ram Had smacked his head on the ground pretty hard so he missed a lot of the stuff but the next thing he knew, he was being hoisted up by one of the patrol men with Achilles. "Thanks" he said as he dusted himself off, ruffling his hair to get the dirt out of it. He pulled out his phone and sent Neon a text message stating "W/ Achie, rebels bolder, send backup+booze plox. kthnxs bai". With that he unlatched his railgun and trailed Achilles as anywhere he went was probably going to be deserted and therefore, quiet, though there was always the thought of baddie butts to kick. He prodded the tall man to get his attention "Hey Achie, Hey! Where are we going?"

OOC: I am a bit saddened by this post but i think i'm going to refer to Achilles as Achie now.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:48 pm

OOC: Well, I officially have no idea what's going on. =w=
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:59 pm

OOC: Neither do i, deal with it
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 pm

OOC: I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH IT! >8I

jklhjfslg! I have no earthly idea what's happening. I'll be taking Ren and her business with Donman to anther topic, you guys can keep playing with the CONFUSION in this topic if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Meh.....well I guess we could this topic going were just going to think of something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!   I don't want any part in this rebellion thing! Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't want any part in this rebellion thing!
Page 1 of 1