SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Planet Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Planet Template Empty
PostSubject: Planet Template   Planet Template EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Code:
Name:
Geography: [Describe the planet's general terrain.]
Planetary Development: [How far along are they in technology?]
Alliances: [Are the armies sworn to help another planet in need, neutral, or do they have enemies on all sides?]
Size: [Categorized as either a small, medium, or large planet, or is it simply an unrecognized, but populated asteroid?]
Primary Inhabitants:
Primary Wildlife:

Planet Description: [This goes in the description box for your planets forum.]

*Note: If your registration is not finished or approved and has not had an update in two weeks it will be moved to the Unfinished/Unapproved Applications forum. If you would like it moved back to registration so you may finish it then PM an admin or moderator. Once you've done this you have one week to finish your application before it is moved back to the Unfinished/Unapproved Applications forum.
Back to top Go down

Planet Template
Page 1 of 1