SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed) Empty
PostSubject: My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed)   My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Name: Ram (Bone) Neilson
Species: Xiti
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date Of Birth: August 1
Power: Humans can no longer have powers, as all the spots for the original humans have been taken. This may reopen later.
Appearance: My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed) SexyDarkAngel-1

Personality: There is only one way to describe his personality ... insane. Only through much pulling of strings was he able to avoid getting himself tossed into the Asylum and even then they still keep him under close watch, even his employers are slightly wary of him. Of course, his 190 IQ and extensive knowledge about pretty much everything make him pretty valuable to his employers and thus, irreplaceable. This leads to him usually going on his way whenever he needs something done without consulting his higher ups. Usually going around doing whatever he wants or locking himself in the lab doing who knows what, most of the time scaring everyone withing several hundred meters without actually meaning it. Creepy most of the time, though he is unaware of it, isolated too.

History: When he was no more than a baby, his parents were killed in action during a raid on one of the Xiti colonies, their ship took a torpedo to the reactor. He was put up for adoption and was taken in by a crazy/mad scientist and is equally crazy/mad pharmacist wife who both raised him, teaching him through an automated accelerated learning program connected directly to the interstellar net. One day, the machine malfunctioned and dumped massive loads of data into his brain, his foster parents managed to shut it off before the overload killed him but a lot of damage had been done. Due to his fathers work, he never got to spend much time with the scientist, mostly following around his mom and learning about medicine. A bit later, through some really random events, he managed to end up on Gertragia with several thousand dollars him his pockets and all alone, so doing the first thing that any 14 year old child genius would do, he found a job at a pharmaceutics company and a year later, here he is.

Other: He is insane. He works for the ROS. He wanders around everywhere but otherwise lives in his lab in the smack middle of nowhere, feeding himself with his extremely high paycheck.

Last edited by Rambo'neil on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed)   My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:00 pm

NO! u_u I don't like you characters not knowing when their birthdays were...
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed)   My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Okay, i edited it
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed)   My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:08 am

How many characters do you have, Rambo? O.o;

Approved, I guess..
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed)   My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed) Empty

Back to top Go down

My ROS dude ... finally (being reviewed)
Page 1 of 1