SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

he don't got a name, poor guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

he don't got a name, poor guy Empty
PostSubject: he don't got a name, poor guy   he don't got a name, poor guy EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Name: 918273 "10"

Species: Artificial Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Date Of Birth: May (forgot)

Power: Humans can no longer have powers, as all the spots for the original humans have been taken. This may reopen later.

Appearance: he don't got a name, poor guy 506567

Personality: He has an extremely recessed personality as a result of some mental tampering an hour after ejection from the creation tanks. This had no effect on the rest of his personality however. He never speak, well almost, he speaks only when he feels the need and usually coveys stuff through facial expressions and body language. He has a mindset where he will not accept any job that he feels is unnecessary but when he actually does accept the job than it gets done.

History: During his brief time alive, he went through hell. There was an error in his genetic coding and he woke up mid creation, spending 24 hours a day in a liquid filled creation tank while he watched others and his own body being formed right in front of his eyes. Needless to say he went slightly insane. The worst part was when he was ejected from the tank, he was immediately thrown into another chamber where he spent 24 hours chained, bound and gagged while the scientist did various mental experiments to test the mental stability of new subjects, also subjecting him to horrible physical torture as well. Shortly afterward, he snapped the right link and he fell into his current mindset. He was returned to normal life among the other artificial humans, often staying to himself but associating with the others on occasion.

Other: Due to the mental torturing, he forgot the name given to him. Now he goes by his serial number marked in green ink on the back of his neck.

Last edited by Rambo'neil on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: he don't got a name, poor guy   he don't got a name, poor guy EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Approved. Thumbs up to you, Rambo! You have the first new human!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: he don't got a name, poor guy   he don't got a name, poor guy EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Oh, Dios, si Rambo es tan loco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: he don't got a name, poor guy   he don't got a name, poor guy Empty

Back to top Go down

he don't got a name, poor guy
Page 1 of 1