SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse! Empty
PostSubject: That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!   That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Music boomed, five beats going off every half-second. Dark-tinted strobe lights pulsed at seizure inducing rates making the party seem that the more exciting. It was a bar for sluts in Deus' opinion. A place for carefree fornication, sexual assault, and the passing variant diseases from far off planets and countries that originated within poorer community. Deus scowled, becoming impatient. Any longer in this filthy place and she'd be deaf! All she had come in here for was a drink of something since the smaller craft she decided to take for this evening didn't have anything built in to just make her one. She knew she should have put that in, but alas...

The dim glow of the crystal she wore somehow pierced through the rapidly changing colors in a beautiful spectacle. Deus took the glow as an extension of her anger. The service here took a lengthy amount of time. It was as if the bartender had left the club and gone out on his honeymoon on Fandor Six! If that giant mass of plague could even woo the heart of a roax. By the graces! She didn't have all day! Places to go, things to do! Believe it or not, this invasion actually made some beings busy! However no, she had to wait for a trollish oaf to come back with a simple bottle of something. What made it worse was that she had to stand here--she wasn't going to touch the seat--and get rammed into by gyrating fools! Time and time again she made mental notes to obliterate this place. It would be fun!

Deus sighed impatiently, the sound of her breath never reaching her pounding ears. Will the man get on so this could end!?

Last edited by Deus Dormio on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!   That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:37 pm

A klaxon horn pierced the obnoxious whine of the speakers, and the rhythmic thumping of feet on the tiled floor. Striking white lights flared to life and blinded the occupants of the club. In a garbled alien language a voice broke the stunned silence. "This building is now closed! Vacate the area immediately!" This command was repeated seven more times in different languages. Marching through the crowd that was dispersing with frightened haste. Black suited guards clomped into position in front of an open door with a streak of light that shadowed a thin figure that was distorted by an over sized spiked collar that sprouted at least a foot around the neck of the wearer, covering the head like an umbrella. Each spike was decorated with a bells that clinked and clattered with every step. Lenina, strutted down the catwalk formed by twin lanes of her personal security.

"Why, hello there Deus. Do you know how easy you are to find? People don't usually see Nohjii's walking around." She said with a bored tone that was clearly hiding her interest in meeting this scientist. Besides, she had an incredibly delicious plan forming in her mind.

OOC: ... S'all I got.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!   That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Surprisingly enough something did pierce the noise of the disgusting club. The music and lights were cut off all at once and the movement ceased. From the door a bright light flashed forcing Deus to squint and unintelligible shouts began to ring out, ordering everyone to leave. Great, before she got her drink. Her ears pounded and ringing muted the world around her. Head in turmoil and eyes slowly clearing, it was a few moments before she figured out the entire building had cleared. She shuddered, lifting her foot from the ground. Now that everyone was gone it was a lot easier to see the festering mess on the ground. Liquids and globs of mass she didn't recognize, others she was terrifyingly familiar with. She noticed the half-familiar human after she noticed the guards, mildly surprised they weren't hauling her out with the rest of the lowlifes here.

The human before Deus took her back as odd at first. The collar of her clothing flared upwards, fanning out like it was an extension of the back of her head. An unnecessary flare that males usually had to attract a mate. Maybe she was wrong about humans. Maybe these were the boys. When the human spoke, Deus' initial interest vanished from existence, dead where it had been born. It was just that human she'd met when she was putting away her files. No one important, at least not to her. Maybe this human actually accomplished something since the last month or two she'd seen her. Then again... Maybe Varsian's will stop eating fish. "Yes," Deus hissed, "I'm aware." She glanced away from the human, something a tad more interesting catching her eye in the corner. "Now who are you and what do you want? And make it quick! I'm busy."

OOC: Lame reply is lame. Edit makes lame post lamer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!   That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:16 pm

"Busy?" questioned Lenina. Busy doing what? There was no one here, and there was obviously nothing for him to do in an empty bar. "I see my reputation precedes me..." moaned Lenina with slight despair, only slight crestfallen, Lenina cleared her throat, shining a marble white smile. "I am Empress Lenina, and I offer you a job. It has come to my attention, all though I have received the information rather late, that one of my charges destroyed your spaceship. I plan to reimburse you ten fold," that wasn't necessarily a lie, even though the humans had absolutely no money. "But first, It is my displeasure to ask you for your service, even though I owe you so much." Standing motionless like a ice sculpture with the same placid smile on her lips. "What I want from you, is to create humans." She was truly hoping for a shocked expression from the alien, but knew not to expect much.

"I know that this might cause you some distress, what with your poor experience with humans. But I assure you, your troubles will be all worth it."

OOC: Craptastic.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!   That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Reimbursement? Ten fold? Peh! Deus didn't believe it. She didn't think this Empress Lenina could even register the amount. On top of that she wanted work from her too. Make humans!? Deus grunted, feeling a bit of irate surprise. To think she would ask him to make more of those destructive things. In mind and body she had already refused. Why should she do anything for a person she didn't know part of a species she hated? She shouldn't and kill her if she did. However, being as testing as she was, she decided to play it through.

"Worth it? How?" Deus questioned. "What can making humans do for me?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!   That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:39 pm

"Bring you infinite opportunities. You'll be the creature that revived a whole race. The power that this will be bring you far surpasses anything you could imagine. You'd be a god. Anything you've ever wanted to could be given to you on the spot. It's almost too much to imagine." fantasized Lenina, she had memorized all of Deus's possible questions, and decided an appropriate answer that would sway Deus to her side. He had to do, or was it a she... Whatever, as long as he she went with her plan.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!   That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Reviver of an entire race? That didn't seem at all too bad except for possible publicity and the inevitable legal issues to follow. How well would she be able to dive past those? So far Deus had been living her long life under the radar, building and expanding on something that could easily put hundred of charges on her. How could she be discreet with such a sudden and high influx of humans when all of them were supposedly on Sigma in the care of the UWUC? There would be investigations and humans weren't smart. It wouldn't take long for them to find him if they kept spouting. And Lenina... Deus didn't really trust her anyhow.

Now being a god? Every text created involving some god always had something go wrong. The big thing being that they all died in the end because their supposed "holy children of the world" decided to kill them for lack of belief or fear or that have-to-have devine evil somehow gained power through some sort of trick. Did she really want to die at the hands of a human he made? Absolutely not! Well, nothing said he couldn't prevent that somehow. Maybe with some sort of coding. Already the plan was coming to Deus' mind. For a moment she was genuinely distracted from the present, digging deeper into the possibilities. The implications. So much could be done. This could all easily turn into her favor. Implanted personalities and habits. Humans operating like living robotic dummies only... Better. Much better. More unique, more functional. All put together like a big puzzle. A puzzle she could easily destroy if she was done with it. Similar to a big game a Jenga. All she would have to do is pull the right piece and everything would come to order.

Her eyes shot back to Lenina. For a split second surprise alighted in her eyes. In that moment it seemed odd that the human was still here. She vaguely remembered telling her to leave.

"If I make these humans," she started, "then I want full control of them." What they do, what they say, where they go, and what happens to them. Empress or not, she wouldn't get these ones.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!   That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:07 pm

"Full control...? Hm... That's not going to be easy to grant. You say, humans have something in them, whether made in a test tube, or born from a womb to want their freedom. So, at the very least, I'll let you command them, but will they comply? That all depends." Full command over the humans? That contradicted every single plan that she had been thinking of. No matter, as soon as he was done creating these humans, she'd have him arrested or killed for kidnapping one of her own. She certainly had the capability to hire an assassin or two, and she doubted that Deus of all people would be able to stop them. He didn't seem like the type to carry around a weapon, and if he had bodyguards, they kept themselves well concealed. Lenina stared at him for a second, trying to pick up on signs of distrust. They were all too obvious. She could tell he planned to snuff her. Oh, what a pair were they, two murders plotting to destroy each other. A single snake with two heads. The metaphors went on and on, but the meaning was clear Deus's days were numbered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!   That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse! Empty

Back to top Go down

That's a Request I Can Most Certainly Refuse!
Page 1 of 1