SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Realm of Mages

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Realm of Mages Empty
PostSubject: Realm of Mages   Realm of Mages EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Laws:

You can only enter/exit once per 3 pages, and ONLY one of these per such situation.
You can only use a rune once per post. No limit to how long the combos are, along with how many spells casted.
No posting again for at least 3 posts that are relevant to playing.
The FIRST to post is the one to get the runes.

Rune system:

At the beggining of each actual page, I will say the results of your 'magics'. To do a magic, just say the rune used, and I will say the results of that rune.
When a person begins, he gets 3 runes. Each time he dies, the winner will take those runes, and he gets 3 new ones.
The goal? Simple. You want to posess 100 runes. do that... you win!
You can also do normal actions as you wish. But beware, as some runes are much more useful than others, and there is no telling what runes you begin with!

To enter... you MUST SAY: "I hereby cast my entry spell into the fray"
To flee... you MUST SAY: "I cast the black hole of vanishing thus leaving this realm..."

Arguments:

There are a lot of issues involving how the runes and their values would be determined. Know this then. The Runes themselves are more based on their sounds than with intrinsics, their main basis. However... the RESULTS are based on most games.

More args may appear here as needed...

Last edited by Orin Vaetriss on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Realm of Mages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realm of Mages   Realm of Mages EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 pm

I enter the mage realms....

*looks around the area*

Its a desert area , with moutains all around us. One mountain is clearly much larger than the others, and doesnt cap with the clouds.... py no atmosphere up there.

There is a lake nearby, but thats it for now. And its fairly small..

My runes: Zern, Foci, Tel.
Back to top Go down

Realm of Mages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: General :: Chat :: Games-
Jump to: