SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The Carnesaur lair.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Carnesaur lair. Empty
PostSubject: The Carnesaur lair.   The Carnesaur lair. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Recently, 3 other carnesaurs had acheived sentience as well... but likely, nobody would ever accept them as anything but monsters... and wretched animals in the first place. Needless to say... the carnesaurs old culture was simply to feed. But on emerging as sentience... they knew that power alone didnt guarantee their survival. The human was in a cage, with his equipments stripped from him. They were discussing whether to kill him or not. So far, however, they decided to give blade a chance to talk with him, now that he had just awakened in the first place.

Blade: "How dare you treat me as a cruel, ruthless animal!! I should have you killed! Your just lucky that we need you alive in order to protect our kin. And dont bother with the changing trick. Those bars are by far too thick."

Vard: "Thanks, brother, for teaching us how to become sentient. We owe you one. Now, do you think that he can be trusted?"

Geevo: "He can only see us as a ruthless predator, and a monster at that. What a dismal start for good relations. I checked his mind, its full of hatred and suspicion. And to think we just ascended beyond such a lust for power as well..."

Vard: "I dont trust that. He only saw us as a cruel enemy. I would have him killed in a heartbeat."

Blade: "I offered a deal. Admittedly, he only thought with his hunger. But his actions are by far too hostile in the first place. It was lucky that our father is so strong, or we wouldn't have captured him."

Geedo: "We dont have a choice. If we dont free him now, it could make things a whole lot worse. From what I saw.. there is a greater threat anyhow. The Evoknights. I am certain that if we help them with that, it would potentially repair our species bad reputation in the first place."

Vard: "How do you know that he wouldn't betray us?"

Geedo: "We are lucky to be alive even now. It would take nearly 2000 feedings just to stand a chance against a well trained amy, from what I am seeing in him. But to be on the safe side, lets not give him his weapons back, ok?"

Blade: "Sounds fine. I accept."
Vard: "I also accept."

They released him, vard saying: "No funny business. Dont think for a moment we trust you one iota. If you dare to bring even ONE soldier here... know that you are no better than what we used to be. If ANY species can understand what power is - its us. You have no idea just how migthy we can be. This is your only warning in that matter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Carnesaur lair.   The Carnesaur lair. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 pm

He got out of the cage and started to growl in his human form.He stood on the side of the lair and stared angry at him.He will play along with them of course he had a tracking device in his body.His soldiers already knew where he was already and got everything ready."The cage you put me in is too weak to keep me anyway"He said with a smile and kept his control over his beast."Why do you hide in a bullshit lair like this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Carnesaur lair.   The Carnesaur lair. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Geedo spoke: "He IS a traitor. It doesnt matter. I knew better than to trust him. Officials would come and kill us. ... Why should we answer you? You are no better than us. By the way... I saw in your mind that you had a tracking device when we detained you. It was negated fully when we captured you."

Vard: "Permission to teach him a lesson?"

Geedo: "Granted." Then geedo went out, and demonstrated how the being couldnt be trusted to leave the place yet. They nodded, and knew that it meant he couldnt leave without them attacking.

Vard is about 30% stronger than your werewolf form, with semi-light armor. But its his reflexes that are a nightmare, being more than double yours.

Note: Dont bother leaving. There are several other carnesaurs there. If they see you leave without a willing geedo... you are dead. Seriously.

Vard: "We care for honor. Do you wish to have the first strike, foolish human?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Carnesaur lair.   The Carnesaur lair. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:46 am

OMIT:THis thread thanks to power playing issues
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Carnesaur lair.   The Carnesaur lair. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Omit: i know you want to make this as much like a video game as possible but this is ridiculous. stop power playing and you are also god modding. leave the modding to the moderators and admins, they wern't made admins for nothing, they will do what they deem necessary. thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carnesaur lair.   The Carnesaur lair. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Carnesaur lair.
Page 1 of 1