SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Enter Hyun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Hyun just glared at the void space in front of him. The world around him was so empty that it was actually pissing him off. Last week, he had broken through the Evoknight blockade in Sigma and warped to a nearby asteroid field where it was rumored to be a safe haven from the Evoknights. And it seemed to be true. There wasn't much here. There were asteroids of unspeakable proportion and size. And he had taken refugee in one of the larger ones. He shut down his ship's fusion reactor and waited. He hated all this. He hated running away. He hated leaving things behind. But he did. He wanted to survive. He wanted to make sure that he could do something about this...

An idea came. He quickly ran over the database that he had downloaded from one of the datacores that he had found on Sigma. It was loaded with many things. Classified technology, mission, contacts, and etc. But what he was looking for was another race that might be strong enough to free Sigma long enough to move its residents away from war and into a safer place far away from the reaches of the Evoknights.

And he found it. A race far stronger than the Evoknights.

"Who the fuk are the Xtis?" he said to himself. The information on the datacore was also vague. It had few pictures, few contacts, and etc. So he ran over the contacts.

One of them happened to be very near him...
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:16 pm

It was a common misperception that hyperspace technologies were not instant, but the telbarans had achieved just that. Little did they know that it wasnt the evoknights but the Xtiis that had developed their species in the first place. Infact, orins ship was on a regular patrol of this area, when they noticed the spaceship in the asteroid fields in the first place.

Soldier: "Orin... sensors indicate there is a ship in this area. Should we investigate the larger asteroids for him?"

Orin: "Proceed, but be cautious. We dont know if he is a friend or foe - yet. It pays to play it safe." He said, then approached him. Transmitting to the hidden spaceship, orin then said: "Hello. We couldn't help but notice your ship amounst the asteroids. We wouldn't blame you for hiding here due to the evoknights, but please identify yourself. I am Orin of the telbarans."
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 am

When the transmission came to his ship, Hyun groaned. He didn't want company at the moment, not when there were heavy Evoknight patrols in the area. But he believed that answering would be the proper etiqutte and did so as he believed. He turned his spaceship's defense and communication systems to the minimum to avoid any complications, and then replied.

"This is Hyun, one-third human from Earth," he said with some grudging pride. He had loved the place before the invasion and he intended on calling himself 'from Earth' even though the place was no longer his home nor his residence. "Telbarans..." he thought as he went through the datacore once more for them. And ... he didn't find much, just like the Xti. "Hmm, do you mind if I join you, if you are running away from or fighting the Evoknights? I hate sitting and doing nothing like some pacifist shit," he said.
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 am

"Everyone in these parts is against the evoknights." Orin said, adding: "Sure. We dont mind that you join our ventures, but really, we dont want to involve ourselves with them. Tell you what. We will accompany you to our main engineering planet. We are always willing to help repair anyone that comes this way, whether friend or foe - if they have the money or resources for it." Orin said, in a rather friendly tone. It was good to see a newcomer. Adding in, they said: "Care to have a tour of our most recently developed spaceship? Also, we guarantee that nobody is better in engineering."
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Hyun sighed when he realized that these weren't enemies. He then considered going onboard one of their ships. But he thought it was better not to because he liked to stay on his ship. He kindly refused the offer. "No thank you, I'd like to stay on my own ship," he said. "But I'm sure that I can take the tour later, when I have time," he said as he pushed his ship out of the asteroid field and towards the ship. It was better to go with them than stay here and be caught by one of the patrols around here. He then turned to the datacore once more to indulge himself in mroe knowledge, though some of them, he already knew. "Telbarans... would you care to tell me more about your race? The datacore here provides very little information on your kind," he asked them kindly.
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Orin nodded: "Little to say, but records show we were the first to develop timetravel in the future. We are a master engineering race, just short of legendry. But most our technologies are based on quantum mechanics or hyperspace manipulation." he said, truthfully. It was a good thing too, but that also made them a little weak on the combat division as well, being only average. But at least they had a way to really profit from battles.
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Hyun nodded as he typed these into his datacore, which wasn't actually his but two stolen datacore from a Hunter's Trade Union and one from UWUC. He typed these in and burned it unto the datacore. The process was quick and simple. He nodded as he aligned his ship along with Orin's ship. "Well... my father said that he was also timetraveler," he said over the comm. "But he did something and he was exiled to the planet where I was born, which he created me from three races ... and he died there, I think. He was a old man when he forced me to leave him behind," he said.

(Can you add a description about the ship/if fleet/ that Orin is on?)
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 pm

The fleet was compromised of many 5 cruizers and 1 battleship. The battleship was controlled by orin, but the cruizers had heavy guns, phazer weapons, infact, which had advanced transdimensional advantages, much like how they were so good with hyperspace. The battleship was a patrol ship with quantum shields, but it looked like it had seen a few battles. The design was a classic human based design, but looked like they were adapted to be really complex due to their engineering skills.

Orin replied: "We dont normally reveal our records to just anyone. However, we are well in touch with the temporal councel, and know about your father thanks to the ancient records that were given to us a few short years after our species colonized these planets. The data indicated you were hunting for the Xti when we first met. Seeing the record... there are 2 of them known here. But the councel denied further information on that. So, it looks like we share the same goals."

Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:29 pm

(Thanks, here's mine)

Hyun's spacecraft was the size of a cruiser but it had been modified with modules and other technologies to be a Recon Ops Cruiser. Christened Spearhead, Hyun's ship did resemble a real spearhead. It was flat and broad, sharp toward the front and broad with two engine towards the back. It had no bumps or anything like a turret or a missile launcher tube. They were not shown, however, because they were all under the hood.

Hyun nodded. These guys wanted the Evoknights dead, which means, revealing anything about himself being one-third Evoknight would not settle any good feeling between them and him. So he decided to shut up about that.
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:45 am

Orin added: "We know your triple dna. Yes, we know about your evoknight situation. But its ok. We dont judge based on background, but on one's actions in the first place. We were an experiment that actually either came from the Evoknights or the Xti, infact. Thus.... you need not mistrust our intents about you, and vice versus." He said, glad to have a potential ally. But even they didnt know where the xti would be in the first place. So it made sense to help this person greatly.

They warped down to the engineering planet to continue the discussions, transmitting that to him so they could meet him in person. It was amazing how they could move so quickly, infact. But that remained to be seen.
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Hyun was quite surprised when these people knew about his background which kind of made him mistrust them. For one, he didn't like it when someone knew about him; he liked to keep everything to himself. And two, he didn't now much about them except for the fact that they could be possible allies. So he just chuckled. "You know everything about me... Damn, this is kind of uncomfortable," he said and then his datacore lit up. A Xti was near. "Speaking of Xti, I think I found a Xti activity," he said to them. "Do you want to go check it out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Orin said: "Depends where it is. We will not head to the fandor place. Other than that, anywhere is possble presently. Anything to discover the truth behind our origins. Apparently, however, the clues we have heard head to either Varai or Sigma. So... is it one of those? If not... we can safely assume we were an evoknight experiment. Either way, we accept. So... where are we heading?"

Soo many questions... but few answers. "By the way, once you give the coordinates, you will be amazed how quickly we will be there. Seriously. We blink, we are there. Now, just transmit the coordinates into the portal we will make, and there we are." They said, opening the portal. It would take a mere 5 seconds to make the leap.
Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Hyun said okay and sent the coordinates to him. It was Sigma, above the metal graveyard where many of the Evoknight forces were heading right now. But Hyun didn't know that, for he was here, not there. He only set his ship for Xti activity, not Evoknight activity. Hopefully, they won't be able to stand up against them.

"Here are the coordinates," he said and his ship was gone with its jump gate tech. It arrived just above the metal graveyard and he gulped. "Not good."

[Exit to Metal Graveyard. Katesen will be joining.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter Hyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Hyun   Enter Hyun Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter Hyun
Page 1 of 1