SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Prince or a Pauper?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Prince or a Pauper? Empty
PostSubject: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 am

Amos walked on the path of the Gertragian forest. A thick bundle of papers rested in his arms, ready to rest on his desk for a good hour or two of reviewing. It had been a short, but important visit to a very popular benefactor. His mind dawdled in a separate place as his feet took him to his home mechanically. His main thoughts had very little to do with the papers in his grasp, but the tide of the revolution. How would this end? Calculations and predictions went through his head left and right, scratching out ridiculous thoughts and making new ones. His web of a plan was making itself more defined every day. It was almost perfect! He just needed one more element, but what...? He wasn't sure.

Gertragia was thrown into a war that encompassed almost its entire circumference. There were few areas that were safe from gunfire, the one he was in now being one. This country as well as two neighboring ones were safe. There was one other across the planet. It was ironic that this place was so safe, being so close to the palace of the Royal Family, whom this whole civil war was about. Jinx or Naito? The real heir to the throne? Some said Jinx. She'd been there since the beginning! Frozen in time she had waited for her throne for countless years, surely she'd be the one. Then there was Naito, born in raised in the year of today. He'd know how the world worked better than that fossil and he already knew how to run the kingdom. While Jinx was still learning how to operate simple machinery, he could be making ideas to improve the welfare of the entire planet. Of course, he'd be the one. Those were the arguments at least, more or less. And until one side one, more than likely ending in the death of the losing royalty, then the world would be divided. They were all Gertragians alike, but it seemed like the other half of them were from a different planet.

The problem was, Naito's side had no support. There prince was nowhere to be found! He'd gone somewhere a while ago and was so far safe from this action. Some recall him going to Sigma which was now being destroyed by an Evoknight onslaught. If it was true he was still there, the war had ended before it started, but with no confirmed knowledge it would go on blind. He sighed his eyes gazing around at the trees and leaves absentmindedly.

This would be a long day, he could feel it. For some reason he felt the usual chore of papers and planning and political sorting would be at its worst today. Maybe it was just one of those days...
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:57 am

His tawny ears twitched as he heard movement. Naito had been led back to the castle... Only to be met with an onslaught of gunshots. He faintly remembered a huge alien doing something to him... With a gun. Like shooting the end of his tail.. But everything else was a big blank. The disgruntled prince thought that, since he'd been hiding out in the forest all day and night for the past twenty-four hours, someone else was coming to attack him. His fingers found the knife blade at his hip.

With an angry growl, he jumped down in front of the creature. His stomach growled, and despite his reluctance to take another's food, he needed it to live. "Drop all your belongings now!" he snarled, blue eyes blazing with anger and hunger. Maybe even a little hint of fear in them. His ears were laid flat, his tail bristling and lashing like an angry, blood soaked snake. And to top it all off, his sharp teeth and claws were in full display along with a very sharp knife. He looked like some wild beast.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:58 am

Eh? Amos' mind was snapped to reality when he heard some hooligan yell at him. The first thing he saw was an angry face and a knife. Being unarmed, save for his clawed fingers and sharp teeth, he jumped scared from the sudden arrival of this new... Person. He dropped the thick folder from shock, papers scattering about. Almost immediately Amos' focus left the unknown person and went to the papers. Dammit! Those paper's, foolish as it was, were unnumbered! Whatever order they were in was now lost! He'd have to find the order as he read now, making everything so much more confusing. So much work, so little time...

His brown eyes rose from the littered ground and up to the Ilet in front of him. He was a wild-haired boy, clothes a mess and bleeding on his tail. His eyes were wild, promising swift action to whatever Amos would do. Seeing him, Amos' anger began to back down as fear, as well as curiosity took place. Alert, Amos' long tail stood up high, the bushy end peaking over his head as if to get its own view of the show. Frozen, he went through his head on how to fix this situation. He was being robbed with nothing to give. He never walked out with money unless he knew he'd buy something, a habit from life experience.

Amos put up his hands. "I-I'm sorry, but I don't have any money."
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Naito lashed his tail. He didn't need money, though it would be nice. Hardly anyone was willing to take his money... "I don't need money I need food!" he spat. But now that he knew the man wasn't a threat, he was less hostile. He lowered the knife a bit, eyes still wary.

((*Is so sorry for this* DX))
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Food? He needed food? Why didn't he just rob someone leaving a grocery store? He was dealing with the impractical! Who knew what he would do. Probably try and gut him with paper of some sort. Still the man... Boy, was still a danger to his life with that knife in his hands. What was he supposed to do? He had no food to give him. It's not like people walked around with food in their pockets, but he was expecting something.

"I don't have food either!" Why in the world would he have food? This boy was so... Weird. Not only because of his odd demands, but because he seemed so familiar. What was it about him? Mainly his voice, if anything. He looked too disheveled and unkempt for anyone he'd met for over a day. Looking at him, he couldn't say that anything on his face could really help him, nothing specific at least, it was all very vague. All except for the voice. Maybe if he could keep him talking he'd figure it out so he could... Report him of something.

(Failpunsle. u.u)
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Naito's hands started to shake, and his tail quit bristling. He was too hungry and beat up to put up much of a show for long. He was royalty; he knew how to defend himself, but was no knight by any means! "You deal in royalty?" he asked suddenly, eying the papers. "If so, do you think you can help me get some food?" he added hopefully, blue eyes shining. His tawny ears slowly unflattened themselves from his head, pricking to attention amongst his hair of a slightly lighter color.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 am

Deal in... What? How could dealing in royalty help this poor man? "Yes I do," Amos answered grimly. Well, it was less him as it was his boss, but... He always meddles things the way he wants them. He stared toward his robber, trying to get a read for what he wanted. "What does it matter? It won't help you." Clearly this man was anything far from being royal. Much closer to being a hermit of some sort.

OOC: Fail.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:07 am

Naito looked relieved. His tail smoothed out, his ears pricked. "I'm Naito." he said, his voice calmer now. "I'm prince Naito." He sheathed the knife, looking sheepish. "Sorry for that... People shoot at me when they see me..."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:17 am

"What?" Amos' ear twitched in alarm. Prince Naito? He couldn't believe it, looking at the boy. He looked as if he'd just come out of some war zone, but he did say people were shooting at him. Still! Him? Naito! HA! The odds of it all! There were a lot of Naito impersonators out here today. Why would this boy be any different? He had his doubts, though. Amos did at least recognize something about him, but that wasn't enough. Amos scoffed. "Prince Naito? You and everyone else on this planet."
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:21 am

Naito growled slightly. "I'm really the prince! I just got back from Sigma. It's a total war there, between the humans and... Evoknights." He wrinkled his nose, then looked at Amos. "Please, believe me! If you want me to recite the names of all seven of my siblings to prove it I will!"
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 am

Hmphf. Just got back from Sigma, what an overused phrase. He was tired of hearing it from this person and that. He needed more than some small rundown of Sigma's problems. Everyone knew the destruction befalling the planet, and more recently, Varsia. "Yes, you do that. Recite their names, in full." Most, if not all people knew who Naito's siblings were, but a very rare few knew their full names to completion. This whole thing was ridiculous! He couldn't understand why this boy found this so important, but he'd listen anyhow. He might as well get some humor before he sent this street urchin to the authorities.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 am

"My oldest brother's name is Geno Tharu Sakuranbo." he started. "Then it's Penope Haiwa-Sa Sakuranbo. Venic Baldro Sakuranbo, Jayre Ken Sakuranbo, Niya Hert Sakuranbo, Jennima Saut Sakuranbo and then my youngest brother Kiiro Kenshii Sakuranbo."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Amos' skeptical look became one of shock and then worried surprise. Was this really Naito? He listed out the names of everyone in the family quickly and without a moment of hesitation, he was even good enough to list them in order. But it couldn't be! How!? As the days went by the probability of his survival got smaller and smaller with the Evoknights and people trying to kill him and all. Him being alive was almost a miracle! But it can't be... It wasn't possible!

Eyes wide Amos stared at the cat-boy. "How?" He asked in breathless disbelief. He frowned, looking down towards the ground as he thought, reminded once more of the papers he had, which were oh so important. In the moment he saw it he was snapped back into the reality of all this. His eyes darted back to Naito, realizing his mistake. "Your Highness! I apologize for my mistake. It was stupid of me not to recognize you!"

OOC: *SIGH*
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:32 am

Naito flicked his ears. "No one else believed me. I figured you wouldn't either," he murmured, sounding calm and not angry. "Can you please take me to the castle? The guards shot at me when I went alone. I already can't feel the lower half of my tail..." he mumbled, frowning. "I do apologize for startling you."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:32 am

"The castle? You can't go to the castle, Prince," Amos said, shaking his head. "There's two legions of supporters out there trying to kill you. They'd expect you to go to the castle. It's far too dangerous there." Amos thought for a moment. Where could they put the prince? He had to be somewhere safe were he could effectively give orders, and how could his still-loyal subjects know he was now present? The longer they thought he was absent, the less and less they had hope for the battle. There had to be some discreet way!

OOC: BargFLAIL!
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 am

"Then that's more than likely who shot at me..." he muttered, frowning. "I do not know the exact cause of this civil war. Can you please give me more details?" he asked, his eyes sharp. He'd long since learned about the war. Just not why it was caused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:51 am

OOC: I know what it says, but I had to comment about that situation. It may seem impossbly slim, but its a hope all the same.

There was a hope. Neil was more concerned with justice. While he always paid his debts, there was always that chance you could convince him otherwise if you would be reasonable. Further, the kydextrian forces were reported to revere what is 'good' and just in nature as well. All it would take is reasoning why you instead of they were the proper leaders. But they didn't even know about that wildcard - yet. And it would be highly likely that they wouldn't know until it was by far too late. But there was always that hope they would discover them and possibly use them in that matter.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:58 pm

OOC: Orin, if it says closed than do not post if you aren't supposed to be in the thread. Just because you feel like you have to say something, don't. If we wanted your influences, then we would have included you in the thread.

"Of course, Your Highness, but not here. You'll be dead in no time if anyone were watching." Amos looked around, the thought of it making him feel as if he sensed the presence of someone. Quickly he went to Naito's side, waving for him to come along. "You can stay with me until we find an arrangement." He said, hoping Naito would agree. His eyes went back to the papers that lay across the ground. He'd have someone collect those.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:34 pm

((*Says nothing* -.-))

Naito blinked, then nodded. "Yes, of course. Tell me, what is your name?"

((PHWAH NO MUUUUSE!))
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:02 pm

"Amos," he answered swiftly, smiling at his returned prince. Amos hurried Naito along, wanting to get back to the house as quickly as possible and without any trouble. He'd have to keep him discreet and who he was and all this and that. It would be a lot of work to juggle the prince and his work, but it would work out in the end. it was all helping his plan.

OOC: Exit I guess. XI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince or a Pauper?   Prince or a Pauper? Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince or a Pauper?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: