SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Dostaria had graduated from prisoner to merchandise. The corpulent aliens that purchased her from the Weavon government tried to keep her as comfortable as they could, They don't want me to arrive scratched, she had thought bitterly. She was like a porcelian doll, kept looking her best and away from anything that could even be misconcieved as dangerous. It's not like they cared about her, they just wanted to make as much money off of her as they could. They had kept her on a steady regimen of drugs to prevent her from using her power. It was the same thing they'd given her on Weavon, but she wasn't feeling nearly as sluggish as she had back then. Weavon seemed so far away now. She looked wistfully out the porthole adjacent to her bed. But she still remembered everything, ans she still hadn't forgiven them for their cruelty. She stared at her reflection in the glass for a moment. Still the same face, still the same hair. If anything she looked better. The scars that ran across her arms and legs were nonexistent, and she'd gotten a tan.

It was kind of nice; they waited on her hand and foot. But it was still so wrong. She shouldn't be here right now, she should be somewhere else. She had no idea what she'd be doing somewhere else, but she knew she shouldn't be here. What were Caleb, Cody, and Thomas doing right now? She wondered. Caleb was probably doing what he did best, being a superhero. And probably not missing her a bit. All she'd ever really done for him was be a nuisance. Flopping onto her back, she continued thinking. The light that the Wormholemace had used on her to extract answers brought back some curious feelings. Did she love Caleb? She squinted as the light directly above her. Yes. She did, why else would she have risked her life by coming with him in the first place? But how did he feel about her? "What are you doing Dostaria, thinking about love like a schoolgirl," she chided herself. What did it matter now anyway? They'd probably never even see each other again.

The voyage from Weavon to Gertragia hadn't taken too long, a week or two at the most. Eventually, the ship juttered and altogether stopped. She was taken out into what seemed like a giant jungle. She was in a city, but signs of the wilderness had spread all through the metropolis. There were giant trees overlooking the also giant buildings. It only took her a minute to recognize where she was. Gertragia; home of the Ilets. She was led a ways away from the gleaming city and into what seemed like a ghetto. Instead of emerald green plant fronds swaying in the wind, she say wayward looking Gertragian Giants milling about the alleyways, all looking like they had something to hide. After a short walk the group came to a platform. It was almost like a stage, and there were several aliens gathered below. Most were shady looking fellows. She was taken onto the platform. One of the aliens that had taken her from Weavon began to speak quickly, so quickly she had no idea what he was saying. A hand from the crowd shot up, and the fat alien on stage gesticulated at it. Then another hand. She was being... Auctioned.

ooc:failderp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:09 pm

The runners were doing thier rans around the city as they got the money easily.They were all over making new deals, and getting new equipment for a good prices.They soon came to the auction area of the city for new slaves or workers.They came up to see some new meat being put up for auction and soon new that she was different."The boss will love this one and mabye we will get a higher position"They soon came to the front of the crowd and vouched for her as they were well known throughtout the planet as the people to ethier come for money or to do jobs.

They put a high bid on the slave they were auctioning off and then turned to the crowd with a glare that meant that this was thier new property.They waited to see if the auctioner would give them the slave right now."Were claiming this for our group does anyone else want to bid because we can go higher or do you want to cause a problem here"They said they kept the rest of the runners in the back of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm

A ghetto, a slump. A dank, dark, dirty area of Gertragia where the poor and the banished wasted their way in. The crowd of people standing here were all filthy, ragged, and poor mongrels trying to get a bit to eat out of whatever would be auctioned off today or use it for sex like the animal-loving freaks they were. A bunch of lowlife criminals and psychopaths that should have been tossed in a pit and shot a long time ago. In crowd of the forgotten and uncared for were sent agents to peruse the lands for anything useful for government officials. People like him, Bobario Micerno, who were sent as stand ins for their bosses so they could be more... Discreet. Bobario, a svetian bird, was donned in nice clothes, though not too formal, just for respectfulness. While it did put him out of the crowd, there were some important places in this slum city C'aci and he would hardly be thought of with interest. In his breast pocket, a small, blue form of a Barmae poked out, arms resting outside the pocket and antenna moving with the breeze of the disgusting wind. It too seemed to be as anxious as Bobario to get back to the cleaner, nicer forests of Gertragia where the real members of society stayed.

He was here to look for something interesting, something that might help his employer with his goals, or at least entertain him while he did. There were various, boring and ugly items thrown about and very rare were some enchanting pieces thrown out, but Bobario had to remind himself every time that it wasn't his money he was spending. The part that made him most angry, however, was that each beautiful item was being used incorrectly. Vases as toilets and canvases like mere tablecloths! It angered him to his very soul and right back out. If he could, he'd rip them apart for their ignorance, but he stayed in the back silent, as if a curious business man a little far away from the firm. He lacked the strength to fight anyhow. And his pet--he named him Jibaro--would have certainly been crushed in the madness.

A particularly interesting item came up, while not ravishingly beautiful it did strike his eye immediately. A girl, put up to be a slave of some sort, typical to the trade. At first, he was outraged! He thought that they were selling a sentient being! An Ilet more specifically, by the look of her he could easily miss them from his distance. But upon seeing her bare body and lacking features, he assumed she was Teroare, but she was too colored and her eyes didn't pierce through light like those ones did. Maybe a fairy of some sort? He couldn't be sure, but he was mad none-the-less. They were auctioning off what seemed to be members of the planets own species like they were trakken! How could this be allowed? Surely the government knew? And if not, they needed to be informed. This could not be tolerated. The crowd seemed to catch her as quickly as he did, because their interest could be seen in their faces and one by one they started think up this number and that. It was some odd group, though, that pushed themselves to the front and declared their price, challenging all those under them to challenge against them.

Some of the inhabitants were nervous. In Underground auctions such as this, any bid had to be paid, whether the item was claimed or not. Bobario debated with himself, trying to choose whether he'd go for it or not. She was, in fact, some sort of prisoner, surely. But no crime was worth being the slave of this muck. It didn't take long for him to throw away his judgment. He was sure his employer would find it interesting anyhow.

The bid had started at 200,000 coins. Clearly, they wanted their money. In this part of Gertragia, that was quite pricey. Those scoundrels that had bid loudly had gone over 30,000 in their first try. He had enough, but it was a risky bet. He could lose it all if he didn't get her, but he must! Bobario raised his hand as he should in an auction to grab attention through the large crowd.

"245,000 coins!" He called out for bid. Not a high one, but enough so he could see how high his rivals would go at a steady rate.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:03 am

Oh Jesus. These are the people that are going to buy me? She scanned the crowd, scrutinizing every individual present. They were all so horrible, and most weren't too smart by the looks of it. The majority just stood there dumbly, staring at her with all the intelligence of a cow. She stared back, here eyes suddenly flaring. What would become of her once she was sold? Pet? Plaything? Sex slave? Her bare shoulders heaved a little as she thought of he latter. Just the thought made her sick.

The auctioneer continued his chirping, it was meaningless noise to her, she couldn't understand a word of it's fast paced banter. She sighed Her wrists were still restrained. If she closed her eyes and lifted her head skyward she could almost forget her fate. The grayish-green light around her created an Aurora Borealis of color that she could see even with her eyes closed. There was a bright orange streak, a deep purple wave. The auctioneer's words slowed down to where she could understand him. "And besides being a member of the endangered human race, this one's got a unique ability," he said as he turned to her. Quickly, he jabbed her in the thigh with a syringe. Although she was used to the pain of needles from her time spent being operated on in Weavon, she wasn't used to the feeling that came next. It was as if her blood was boiling, setting every nerve in her body on fire. She screamed, and without really meaning to she threw a column of fire into the sky. As soon as she'd used her power the pain went away, as did her ability. The crowd stared at the rising pillar of flame until it was gone. Some were scared, some were awestruck. Tears sprung to her eyes. That had hurt. A lot.

She watched as a group of people came near the front of the stage and claimed her. Most people seemed deterred by their threat. Come on, don't listen to them! Although the runners were some of the more civilized looking aliens, their meanness was evident. Then another voice. She turned her vision to the svetian bird that had just bid despite the threat. Yes! He looked almost normal, the only thing differentiating him from a human were his species' few bird like qualities. She gazed at him, trying to urge him to keep bidding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm

The runners were not happy that someone would try to out-bid them since this was thier area.They saw someone in the back towards the crowd and didn't know who it was."Ah a new face I see will you dont know very much of this auction do you"They all looked at the stage and announced a new price.

"260,000 coins"They said as they kept thier eyes on the whole area just in case someone of their group came."You do know the punishment for no being able to pay your bid don't you so dont stake any high claims or else you will not make it out of here"The rest of the runners in the back had gotten a call from thier boss about something.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:35 pm

260,000 coins? Bobario thought smugly, smirking to himself. They aren't as ambitious as I thought they were. He expected them to attempt to try and completely whip him off the competition. It didn't seem so. With such small bids, he expected this to drag on for a while. If it went on to long, he had an idea of how to speed things up.

Bobario tilted his head when the runners said something to him, warning him of the risks of betting. He grinned widely, his eyes sparkling wisely. "I'll keep that in mind," he said smartly, turning his attention back to the auctioneer. "280,000 coins!" He called off, raising his bid amount a little higher. By this time, the crowds were becoming a little more encouraged. Off to the side somewhere a single Gertragian raised the bid to 300,000 coins bravely. This really seemed to make everyone anxious.

OOC: Fail post. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:04 pm

(just a backplot, no continued posting.)

Just then, they noticed an unusual rise in the number of patrols. It seemed that there was some unusual activities going on somewhere on the planet. Rumors of a new sentient species were coming in from many areas. One area in particular was of especial interest, found in a remote mounain area even thicker than usual. But it was in one of the hardest to navigate areas of the whole planet, and knowing that, it would be extremely diffcult to confirm the many rumors of a new sentient insectoid species on the planet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:16 pm

The runners kept up thier glares as they bidded higher again and smiled at the people."Fine then 500,000 coins will be a fetching price"They know people around here and kept there eyes on the crowd.That winged guy has something to hide, and isn't around here to often at all thats what there boss said.

Then someone came up to the crowd towards the rebel bidder and talked behind his mask."You sure have alot of guts to go againist that group they could easily kill you"He said as he put a hand on his shoulder."Look why do you want that girl so much, and mabye I can help you bid her off, to a nice palace in the capital to a fair owner"He talked in a calm but freindly voice.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:29 am

At the sound of the next bid the people's confidence was destroyed, the ones who dared to bid, completely crushed. Over 30,000 of their Slyph Coins down the drain with no consolation prize. They fell to the auctions grasp and now they'd pay. It was a win for everyone, but them. While the others seemed to rethink their decisions, Bobario only grinned. They must really want her, he mused to himself, looking over the runners with mild interest. They weren't as filthy as the rest, but they were grimy and a sore to the eyes. Who knew what they wanted to do with her. Maybe they were an ambitious bunch and wanted to see what it was like to fornicate with every living species out there. He wouldn't be surprised. He was in a place of disgusting being thrown out from their homes and sent here because of their... Misconduct. It was an alternative to prison, a facility Gertragia greatly lacked, but still had the same idea.

Before he could call his next bid, one of those things came up to him. It was all the energy he could not to shudder from being so close to a probable lack of hygiene. The... Locals... rarely if ever talked to anyone outside their disease infested pit, so why was this one? A good bit of listening told him that the someone here was trying to, in the least, aid him in getting the auctioned girl with the flaming power. But where would she go after...? How could he even say. Just to some, "nice palace in the capital to a fair owner". As vague and promising as it sounded he just had to refuse. Not only could he not trust some man in a ghetto like this, he had his orders.

"I'm sorry," he said politely, "but I must decline your offer. I have strict orders to follow through with anything I do today, especially without outside help--I do hope you understand. As for my possible death,"--he waved a hand in dismissal and grunted his indifference--"I already took the chance in coming here didn't I? Anything I do from my first step could get me killed quite easily. Er... No intended offense to you, sir." Assuming the conversation was over, or at least temporarily paused, Bobario turned his attention back to the auctioneer. Making himself obvious with a motion of his hand he called out his bid with half his attention on guard.

"550,000 coins!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 am

Neil had found this town, and the guards were suspicious of him. As he approached them, however, he began his power, full will, and said: "You know you can trust I do not mean harm. I am not giving you a choice in that matter. Now... please, tell me if there is any event going on and where. I am simply here to mingle, even if I am a human."

The guards spoke: "Kor... we know humans have special powers, but yours definitely takes the cake. If you can freely make us capitulate so easily... thats one dangerous power. Anyhow, you give us no choice. Very well... you may enter, but I warn you... we are very suspicious of your actions.

As for activities, there is an auction going on. There is another of your kind there, by the way." The guard told where it was being held, then neil commented: "I am in a generous mood today. Know this then... This power cannot work against your nature and actions."

Neil approached the auction, and simply watched the bidding. He was tempted to do something disasterous, however. Deciding to give into his dark side... there was apparently a few forces there that had a reason to claim the human slave. As he heard the last few bids... he attempted his power on them. "I know how dangerous it is to ask this. By the sounds of those bids, however, I will ask this question of you. Both of you, exactly why, no information denied, are you bidding on this human slave?" Neil said, with 70% of his full willpower. It would be difficult to resist, but not too hard. That was intended. He didnt want to be revealed the truth if it was too dangerous, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:03 am

OC:Really orin you choice now to come wow.

The masked guy smiled at him and shook his head at what this guy was thinking of his runners.He read his mind for everything he would think of and laughed on the inside."You know we ain't that bad and were not a disease infested pit group"He said with a smirk and then griped his hand on his shoulder harder."Don't worry you won't die here yet,I'm just going to send you away"He said as he used his powers to change his mind and change his orders."Now you will forget your orders and leave here as well as, you never seen me or that girl,got it"He said as he turned to leave but was stoped by another guy.

The runners had seen someone in the crowd which was thier leader.The few in front smirked and bidded higher."600,000 coins!!"Then looked at another guy and told thier runners in the back to keep an eye on thier leader.They hide thier hands in there jackets just in case.

The masked guy looked at the guy not caring and soon read his mind."Another human here but he isn't a young one"he said under his breathe then looked at him as he asked his question."I'm not bidding on that human now, if you may I'm going to watch the rest of the auction.He turned another and looked back at the stage and stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:38 pm

The game was on. He could affect the mind, but neil had leadership on his side. Neil said: "Its impressive you can make him change his mind in that matter. But I have a somewhat more potent impact. While its clear you can sorta be trusted, although by forcing him to leave, I can, thus, knowing how suspicious those actions are in the first place, safely order him to resist that influence thanks to my ability. Surely that level of suspicion can more than justify this kind of force.

SO... I order him to see the reasoning behind this susupicous situaiton, and be able to ignore the very orders you have just given him. Further, I order myself to be immune to your influence as well during this situaiton. And... to add insult to injury, I will donate 200,000 pieces to HIS bid."

Neil made the bid and actions without hesitation. If there was anything he couldnt stand, it was suspicious actions. Be damned that someone would corrupt others over a dangerously suspicious situation. Even if they would be proven traitors.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:42 pm

OOC: :I

Bobario sighed. Now how many people were going to come up to him today with this and that? It was just some... Guy, one he thought was an Ilet at first, talking to him about something. Probably another thief or killer or someone who got themselves stuck in here. He didn't care to pay attention. If he'd noticed anything about the man then it was the way he spoke. Everything he said sounded... Weird. It oddly specific. The only reason he felt compelled to answer his question was out of politeness and, when he did make his overly-long request, he at least told Bobario something. This uh... Thing he was bidding for, was a human. It's so obvious... How come he hadn't noticed before? Probably because of the vast array of species that looked almost exactly like them. He couldn't be blamed justly for his mistake.

Cocking his head to the right, he eyes this random man a little closely before speaking. "Because I have business," was all he said. It was completely true, just not fully explained. Then the masked-hermit-guy said something else to him, that... Also seemed pretty weird. But before he knew it he had the undeniable urge to leave and couldn't remember just why he was in this filthy town in the first place. He might as well leave this... Auction. Whatever they were bidding wasn't important, it was just... A... Wait, what?

Looking at what was being auctioned he was astonished! A girl, put up to be a slave of some sort, typical to the trade. Now he was outraged! He thought that they were selling a sentient being! An Ilet more specifically, by the look of her he could easily miss them from his distance. But upon seeing her bare body and lacking features, he assumed she was Teroare, but she was too colored and her eyes didn't pierce through light like those ones did. Maybe a fairy of some sort? He couldn't be sure, but he was mad nonetheless. They were auctioning off what seemed to be members of the planets own species like they were trakken! How could this be allowed? Surely the government knew? And if not, they needed to be informed. This could not be tolerated. The crowd seemed to like her too. Especially some odd group that had just then bid a full 600,000 coins for her! A high price, definitely high! The bidders were stunned and depressed by the high price! They had no chance! Well, he did! He had the money! And if he had to, he might be able to inquire in his boss to pay off a little debt. He'd understand, surely!

"700,000 coins!" Bobario called out, more determined than ever to help this girl. "Excuse me, gentleman," he said halfmindedly, hardly paying attention to those two much anymore. "I must leave this conversation for a while." To give himself a better time on concentrating in this soon-to-be bid battle, if his hunch was correct, he moved himself a good ways away from those other two, still in the back, but in a quieter place now.

He looked down as he felt squirming in his breast pocket and spotted his little Barmae friend Jibaro, moving around as if worried. Bobario patted the littlecreature on the head with a finger in an attempt to calm it down. "It's alright, man. We just have a new goal."

OOC: I hate this post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Neil was pleased with this situation. But he had to stay in order to be questioned. Keeping an eye on these two, however, commanded priority, and neil was depressed at the lack of information either side was willing to give. It was obvious that they had powerful reasons to claim this slave, especially due to the situation involved. However, when neil had ordered him to realize the implications, he was embarrased he had asked it in the first place. But he was also proud of his potent wording and how good it was for justice.

Deciding to help Bobario further, neil said, cautiously approaching him: "Please... by the way, I may not know who you are, but please accept this order that only you can make your own decisions during this situation here out. It may sound crazy, but you can trust this judgement, and believe me, with how I suspect your mind was just affected, you probably can see why.

However... please talk with me after this. I will explain myself then, if you wish it."

Satisfied, Neil decided to slink away from 'radar' and become distant as well. He would stay, but be remote until they decided to interact with him personally.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:00 pm

His voice now a slow bellow, the auctioneer prepared to end it. Time seemed to be going in slow motion for Dostaria, who was deep in her own world. "Going once!" The auctioneer paused, hoping another bid would be made, "Going twice!" A breeze made her hair flutter. "SOLD!" The word seemed to reverberate through the air. He raised his arms in jubilation and gestured for Bobario to come and claim his property. Dostaria, head still skyward, was sent crashing down to the real world as the bidding ended. She blinked her eyes open and looked at her new owner. She smiled a little. Yes! It was the one; the one that didn't look like he lived in a trash heap! Of course, she knew that looks could be deceiving and that she wasn't in the clear yet. It was surprising to her that people here could have so much money, even if it were only a few of them. And why would aliens with so many coins to blow even be here? Couldn't they find another way to entertain themselves besides poking at some imprisoned human like it were an animal? Hm. Maybe rare species, like humans, were measures of wealth.

ooc: No muse. DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Katesen warped out of hyperdrive and turned on his stealth on the frigate. The frigate immediately went into stealth and orbited the planet. YES! The signal was here! But the problem was, he was too high in the atmosphere. Drat... he thought as he turned his ship towards the planet, but just enough so that he woudn't penetrate it but deep enough into the planet's atmosphere that the transport would work. He reached the point wthin few minutes later and pressed the button that had the target transported to his ship.

Unfortunately, the nanite had transferred itself to the ship where Dos had been on and instead, brought in a bed sheet.

"Drat..."

OC: ... I think I did bad on this one... Like really bad....

Changed it. I don't know what's gotten into me these days

Last edited by Katesen on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

OOC: Kat, Mem and I kind of had a plan that Dos would go with Bobario, so that's probably what's going to happen... >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Now that it was over, Neil adressed bobario again. "Hi, sorry about that situation, but you owe me one. Since I just HAD to get involved, I hate to say this, but neither of us has a choice but to let me tag along." Neil said, knowing that it was a very dangerous statement to pull. But indeed... he was more than obligated to do so.

Next, neil said "Now... I order you to know my name without me saying it... if you say yours first. Further, like it or not, you both know exactly how I managed to pull that stunt in this auction. Every last detail. Since I forced you in a rather scrupulous way... yet helpful... its fair that I repay that debt with this offer."

Then Neil added, adding icing to the cake, and knowing how dangerous it would be to do so. "Lastly... I know I shouldn't force you, but since you owe me big time, could I please ask you to explain your full story why your boss wants this slave? Don't worry, I am not using the power, and besides, its not like we are enemies - yet. But surely I deserve it now,right? You can trust I will not act on the reason... even If I regret it."
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 am

"SOLD!" The yell of the auctioneer was victory to Bobario's ears. The smirk that came to his face turned into a full on grin. He'd done it! And it was so easy. One single bet! He felt like a champion right now. He probably was compared to these homeless, disease ridden people. He moved around them as to avoid pushing past their muddy clothes and went to claim his buy. Her look was more baffling up clothes. A fairy maybe? She had to be, what else could she be? He eyed her in a silent inspection, happy she wasn't ugly and filthy like the rest of these men, but still not one hundred percent. "She'll need cleaning, but she looks like she's in shape. Thank you," he said politely, taking his new... Whatever she was with him after paying--they always wanted it direct, the suspicious bastards. It was time to leave this terrible place.

Walking back with girl in tow he was stopped by that odd bald guy he saw from earlier, not to be disrespectful. As he did last time he spoke oddly, being strangely specific and precise, as if he was giving him an ultimatum. The information Bobario was given went in one ear and out the other as he tried to figure out what was wrong with this man. Telling him he had to do this and that. Well why did he? And the man was rude for demanding this and that like he was some kind of king. What else could he expect in a place like this, though?

"Sir, I must ask you to excuse me. I don't have the time for your games and questions. I have nothing I have to answer or need to answer to you. And I owe you nothing as I payed all 700,000 out of my pocket without a problem. Whatever you have in mind, I apologize, but I'm not interested. Possibly you have me mistaken for someone else." In closing, he left the mans presence without the happiness he'd had just seconds before. The frown on his face stayed where it lay during the long trek to his ship which was placed far from this town for reasons of theft and discretion. Even with the security of distance two guards large guards stood where the ship rested, arms ready. They were two Ilets, a ram and a bulky rhino. When Bobario was well in sight they nodded to him, waiting orders.

"Get aboard and tell the driver to start up the ship. I want to leave as soon as possible." They nodded again without word and ran to the ship, disappearing inside without problems. When Bobario finally arrived he took his new mystery buy into a comfortable area. He looked her over again, curious, but critical. "Can you speak? I assume you can," he said to her, not ceasing his examinations. "If you can, could you be so kind as to tell me what you are? Or at least your name?" A curious thing. A relaxing hum buzzed through the entirety of the ship as it lifted itself in the air. The brief noise ceased itself when the correct altitude was reached and soon enough they were on their way through the planet.

OOC: Mehness post of meh.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:54 am

he had blew it. Of course he wouldnt listen. But it was worse now. He had to find a spaceship, and possibly try to follow them. The problem was... doing so in the first place. "What an ingrate. I help him, and he didnt even care to reason with me. I admit I was rude too... giving him ultimatums in a weird tone, but still..." Neil pondered it for a while....

"Signs indicate there is a species on this planet thats just emerging. I should try to see if my suspicions are true, and there really is a potential ally in that matter. I thought I saw a large insect being on the borders of my base... and its probable it may be sentient. But lets lay low with the powers for now.

That... or I could randomly pick a planet, and possibly go there. I know the planets in the system, though not the beings on them yet... However, Signs indicate sigma may be the best choice." So it came down to a choice. Sigma or Hunt here... somehow, he had heard rumors that many conflicts were rising here. If that was the case, a revolution may be on the brink. And... they would definitely need a real leader to organize them.

Thus... he decided to stay and hunt for the Kydextrians.

[end]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 pm

He let then go but of course he had all the info from that bird brain when he enter his mind the first time , and knew of many of thier locations as well as the they took.He had his runners plant a homing device on the ship and quickly left the scene.Then pulled out a phone and called his next rank soldiers."Shocker you are to one track that ship and find the girl,and two keep an eye on the man named neil"He closed it and smiled behind his mask at the throughts neil was thinking before he left."Neil wants to be the leader of the rebellion on this planet, but of course I am the current leader of almost all the rebellions is going to come to me, sooner or later to me"He said as he boarded his ship to go back to his base in the rich side of the capital.

{Leaving post}
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 pm

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED, BROSKY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!   Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD! Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Once! Going Twice! SOLD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: