SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:38 pm

both Etrius and Sam looked up at their visitor

"why hello" said Sam as Xinorrie walked in "this is my brother, and until recently, the only other human on this ship" as he said this he and Etrius walked over to him

"Mr. basilisk, meet Etrius and vise versa"
"hello sir" said Etrius "nice to make your acquaintance"
"i hope that you are comfortable with the ship"

Sam got their attention and gestured for them to look at the view screen.

"hey, just a question" he said waving at the monitor which showed the battered wreck that Xinorrie had arrived in
"you want to scuttle that thing or what, we can repair it if you want but we'll have to hyper with it to get it to the nearest dry dock"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Xinorrie gave Etrius a small bow. Then when they all turned their attention to the ship that he had stolen and was asked some questions about it, he shook his head side to side. "It's gonna blow soon. You might as well as just get us out of here," he said. "When I left the ship, I blew several holes in the hyper drive, I believe," he said. "And yes, I do believe I will get comfortable here," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 pm

"okay, shame that we gotta leave perfectly good weapons on that thing, i was hoping that there were some nukes on that but if its gonna blow, its gonna blow. do you have any destination in mind? you were going somewhere before we picked you up"

he thought about something for a while and spoke up

"i'll have Etrius give you the grand tour of the ship after we plot a course, then show you to your quarters, it tends to be quite interesting to guests when they see the ship, probably cause it's so different"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 pm

"Well, I don't have anywhere to go," Xinorrie said. "This part of the world hates humans, you know," he said. "I was going to become a pirate with that thing, but it ran into a asteroid field when it jumped out of warp. And it's gonna-"

There was a large explosion out there and the shockwave caused a small tremble through the ship. "Say what class is this? This ship? I know some spaceship engineering and whatnot. Maybe I could work here," he said.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 pm

"its a custom ship but i'd say its around the class of a frigate, i built it up from an engineering vessel and now it will take a lot before it goes down. can you believe that i managed to put over 20 nuclear missile launchers on this thing, the only thing bad about it is that the science deck takes up too much space, most of it is occupied by terrawatt lasers and spare nukes but its not called the science deck for nothing."

Sam's stomach grumbled and he sighed

"as i said, i'll have Etrius show you around but right now, we should get something to eat from the mess while we wait for the radiation from that firestorm to blow away. the ships on auto-pilot so we should be safe, at least until some authorities arrive and we start taking flak, but that is probably going to be in about 5 or 6 hours, excluding the time it takes for the signal to travel along the hyperband"

He started for the doorway and gestured for Mr. Basilisk and his brother to follow him. Etrius also looked a bit hungry and followed immediately.

"before we left earth, i managed to look up recipes that the old earth navy used to cook. i hope you like coffee, it is almost legendary, heck, it's so good, that when i was transporting a couple of workers for this mining company, one guy actually ruined it. I found the poor man strapped to one of the exterior guns in a space suit with an oxygen recycler, four more years to go in therapy last i heard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 am

Xinorrie nodded. He listened to him until he heard about coffee. "Coffee?" he asked. "... That sounds good," he said. "May I try some?" he asked as he walked between them. "By the way, there will be no authorities to help clean that stuff up. Everyone is too busy getting killed by the Evoknights, setting up defense, and/or running," he said. Then he heard about the man who was tied outside of the ship. "... That's just sad," he said and he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 am

"Over a batch of coffee? of course it is, but he was apparently the only one who could cook out of the entire group. you should have tasted some of the other stuff he decided to feed the crew"

they walked down the hallway following the arrows on the floor that said "mess, this way" and eventually walked through a pair of double doors that slid open and revealed a spacious mess hall, that was odd because currently, there were only three humans on the ship.

"this thing was originally meant to hold several men for extended periods of time but when i modified it, i decided to keep the large mess hall in case i had any visitors or something other than that, fortunately i got a synthesizer for the ship so you just sit down, tell the computer what you want, and it will beam the food onto the table"

he and Etrius walked over to one of the tables and sat down

"here, i'll show you" said Etrius "computer: pizza, pepperoni, lighten up on the cheese. also a drink: coffee, dark, extra sugar, over"

instantaniously, there was a flash and a pepperoni pizza with a cup of coffee, all of it exactly how he had ordered it. Sam turned to Xinorrie.

"come, eat, talk, we need to decide what to do at the moment"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Xinorrie followed Sam in and sat down as he suggested. And then when the food came, he hesitated at first. But he was hungry and had been living on stolen life energy; food looked too good to be passed. So he ate them, piece by piece. He loved their taste. The cheese, the pepporoni, and everything else. But he showed no sign of it and continued to eat and drink by small sips. "Where are you headed?" he asked Sam and Etrius.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:59 pm

"well, we were headed to sigma to see if we could jack some nukes from the authorities or scavenge something from the metal graveyard but since your here we might as well go to Gertragia and get you a fighter or shuttle or something since your riding with us now"

Sam called down a vodka and fried chicken with ranch and started eating

"or we can go to New Exford and get something nicer, perhaps blow off some money, either way works. i know you can make your own transportation but i dont think you can put a nuke launcher on that thing"

he shrugged and continued speaking and eating

"you need something to cart yourself around in, i got money to spare"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Xinorrie chuckled. "I'm now a drifter, so I'll just follow wherever you decide to go to. And as for my shuttle," he said as he made a tree vine come out his sleeve but they were luminous and looked like trees. "It's this," he said as the vine reached out, got a slice of pizza and sucked it dry of most moisture. "So no... I don't carry a nuke launcher. But if the size is small, I may be able to," he said.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:12 pm

"excellent" said Sam as he and Etrius finished their food and wiped their hands on their shirts "we set a course for Girtragia to refine the uranium 235 that we picked up and perhaps raise our killcount a bit, Etrius is lagging behind me by about 250 kills"
"no" retorted Etrius "remember, i took down that evoknight destroyer, im tied with you"
"i thought i had made it clear that nuking the destroyer only counts as one kill"
"you suck"
"yes i do"

Etrius stuck out his tongue and Sam turned away from the argument. he spoke to Xinorrie.

"you know what?, we set a course for New Exford in an hour, meanwhile, Etrius will show you to your quarters while i plot the course and think of how to fit an ICBM into a standard recoilless rifle"

"what? i thought we were going to raise our kill counts?"
"yes but that gives you chance to catch up to me and if that happens, i owe you 5000 credits"
"you suck even more"
"well i'm older, so suck it"
"go to hell"
"i will, now, i need to do some things like um ... flying the ship"

he got up and walked out of the mess hall and made a right turn towards the bridge.

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:08 am

Xinorrie simply nodded as Sam walked out. And then he heard a slap but thought nothing about it. He turned to Etrius. "Now, will you show me my quarters? I just hope they aren't big," he said as he walked out of the room as well. He slowly began to draw in the details of this ship. It was a ice custom ship. Most customs he saw had broken parts and plating falling down, so it made it disgusting. But this ship was clean, neat, and even advance, which was nice. Then he hecked himself. He still had his clothes from the homocide he performed. There was some blood on it, but thankfully, the two brothers didn't catch that. He quickly hid the stain with his forearms by crossing them.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:41 am

they walked down the corridor, Xinorrie was taking notice of the ship, apparently impressed by it, then again, everyone was impressed by the ship when the got to it. walking down the hallway, they finally came to a room labeled "room 394-guest quarters" and Etrius punched in a keycode.

the door slid open and they walked in to a grey walled medium sized room with a restroom off to one side, a couple of shelves, a monitor on the wall opposite the bed which was low built and had a quilt on it. etrius spoke "this is your room, its surprisingly cozy for being on a ship but we did mods on everything on this tub" he walked into the center of the room and continued pointing at what he was talking about "that is a monitor, you can play videogames on it, surf the internet, whatever. that over there is the bathroom, small shower stall and a toilet, nothing much there, and this ..." he walked over to the shelves and picked up what looked lke a digital picture frame "this is one of our most prized peices of technology. you squeeze the electrode on the top right and it scans your brainwaves, searches through your mind, and projects your most dearest memory onto the screen, it adds a nostalgic feel to the room and lets us know more about our guests" he put it down and sighed. "other than that, theres not much to it."

he stood up and stretched, shook his limbs to loosen them up and continued "would you like to acquaint yourself with the ship? we gotta wait for Sam to plot a course, he never wants to use a computer when he has the time to do it manually. dispute his modesty, he actualy only built this thing from the frame of the engineering vessel, everything was done by him so he takes a lot of care with this ship" he walked over to a panel next to the wall and typed in yet another keycode and it lit up "this is the intercom, if you want to contact the bridge than you press the blue button, if you want to contact someone outside the vessel, you just think about the person you want to call and it will establish an encrypted or unencrypted channel, and if you see and enemy you think we should be notified about ... " at this, a pannel in the wall slid out to reveal what looked like a glass window into outer space "press the red button, dont worry, that thing will take a nuke before it blows out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 am

Xinorrie nodded. And when he was asked about exploring the ship, he declined kindly and politely. "Right now, my body is a bit stiff and I'm full," he said as he jumped on the couch. "I'll just rest for today," he said as he fell fast asleep. It didn't take him a few minutes to start snoring; he hasn't slept in two weeks, sustaining his conscious and body with life energy.

(should we move this thread?)
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 pm

(yah, ill make a tread in new exford)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135   Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Katesen's Beginning: Undesignated Star #092135
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2