SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Brianna the Bunny [Approved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Brianna the Bunny [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Brianna the Bunny [Approved]   Brianna the Bunny [Approved] EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:42 am

Name: Brianna
Species: Alien, Ilet
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date Of Birth: August 18th
Appearance: Brianna the Bunny [Approved] 477563
Personality: Brianna is very shy and doesn't socialize very well. She is normally found at the back of the class in school. She's depressed with her life and doesn't have very many friends. Her favourite occasion is Halloween, and her favourite animal is the bunny.
History: Her mom abandoned her when she was nine and now she's learning how to live on her own. Her brother died when she was 10 because he got hit by a car. Her best friend moved away at around the same time. Her dad abandoned her when she was five. Now she has nobody and is all by herself
Other: She`s very thin because she can`t affored to buy anything to eat, she hates her life so much she`s emo.

Last edited by Jasigul11 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Brianna the Bunny [Approved]   Brianna the Bunny [Approved] EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Sweet. Personality could be a bit longer but it's all good.

Approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brianna the Bunny [Approved]   Brianna the Bunny [Approved] EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:29 pm

she looks older than 13
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Brianna the Bunny [Approved]   Brianna the Bunny [Approved] EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Posting in other peoples bios isn't really... Needed.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Brianna the Bunny [Approved]   Brianna the Bunny [Approved] EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Or allowed. I assume. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brianna the Bunny [Approved]   Brianna the Bunny [Approved] EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:17 pm

oh SORRY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brianna the Bunny [Approved]   Brianna the Bunny [Approved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Brianna the Bunny [Approved]
Page 1 of 1