SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

PROOF OF MY SOMEWHAT-SANITY! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PROOF OF MY SOMEWHAT-SANITY! :D Empty
PostSubject: PROOF OF MY SOMEWHAT-SANITY! :D   PROOF OF MY SOMEWHAT-SANITY! :D EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 pm

I copied it from Facebook, and I don't feel like editting it to look somewhat normal. XD I'm Germany/Doutsu, Kayle is America, and Brittany is North Italy.

Brittany LacySamantha Reed: Doitsu! Taskete yo, Doitsu!! I miss you guys!! :DD
2 hours ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall
Kayle Clark You SHOULD miss us all!
It's not the same without an Italy...
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy Haha I know i miss my fellow counrtys :DD
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Kayle Clark Yay^^
yeah it like took me forever to remember you went back to BCSA.
Talk about pasta without the sauce^^
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy Haha Your making me hungry
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Kayle Clark Italys always hungry....so ur in character!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy No im seriously hungry now
about an hour ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Kayle Clark Oops ^-^
59 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy Haha i made pasta for myself :DD
58 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Kayle Clark XD
57 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy It was yummy :))
34 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Kayle Clark It's pasta! I should hope so! If pasta isn't yummy then the world would END!
30 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy Haha IKR
28 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Kayle Clark Yeah totally...all this talk of pasta makes me hungry!
20 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy Haha YOU DONT GET ANY OF MY PASTAA!!!!
19 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Kayle Clark Sharing is caring Italy!!! Fine then you can have my hamburger or soda :p
13 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy NO IM NOT SHARING MY PASTA TILL YOU SHARE YOUR VODKA!!!
12 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Kayle Clark MADISONS THE ONE WITH VODKA NOT ME!!! I just have hamburgers and sodas^^

8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy BUT YOU SAID YOU HAD SOME TOO!!! SO UNTILL I GET MY VODKA YOU DONT GET NO PASTA!!!
7 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Samantha Reed O.o;; Ehh... -ahem- Well, Italy, school sure is quite without you. It isn't the same in PreAP English or during lunch. D:
5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Kayle Clark NOOO I HAVE ICE CREAM BUY NO VODKA!!!!! ;w;
Ask Madison for vodka...
5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy I AM NOT SHARING MY PASTA END OF DISSCUSION!!! and it probably isnt as rowdy as it was without me.... not as much drama

I sent you a smiley! Want to see it? https://apps.facebook.com/smileycentral/go.jhtml?partner=ZNzfb010_ZKxdm503YYUS
4 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Samantha Reed ‎-w- No, it just isn't as loud... And, it isn't as lethal. -refers to your Death hugs-
3 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Kayle Clark Fine...yeah it's too quiet....

Uhh...later with that then, I'm going to bed.
2 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Samantha Reed Good night, Kayle.
2 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy Lol but you know deep in side you miss them :DDD
2 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Samantha Reed ‎... No, I actually don't...
about a minute ago · LikeUnlike.Brittany Lacy ‎:O
about a minute ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Samantha Reed If you didn't try to choke me while you hugged me, then I MIGHT have missed them, but... Yeah... I don't feel like dying by the hands of Italy.
Brittany Lacy Haha YAY!!! * Nearly KILLS Germany with a death hug*
about a minute ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Samantha Reed GAH! -chokes-

If you want to see the semi-normal way... I hope you have Facebook. HERE: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=160127470675445&id=100000345787929&po=1
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net

PROOF OF MY SOMEWHAT-SANITY! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: