SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Payin' a visit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Kenji stood outside Apartment 205. He had been thinking about Lobo through much of the day. It kind of puzzled him, because he had never truly worried about someone. They had met just over 24 hours ago, and the last time Lobo had seen him, she had smacked him.. Now, standing in front of the girl's room, Kenji took a deep breath. He had spent a long time on his look today, and had to use a little hair gel to flatten a stupid curl. But he still dressed casually, wearing jeans and a black shirt. Hopefully, the girl wouldn't maul him to death. Summoning courage, Kenji lifted his arm and knocked on the door.

I HAD TO MAKE IT SHORT CUZ I HAD TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Caleb reclined against the backboard of his bed, holding his head as he poured another drop of black gunk into his mouth. Stupid headache medicine that didn't even work. Aliens and there backwards medicinal processes. Could they ever get anything right. And that wasn't the only thing bothering him, a sprain in his ankle, gave him constant pain whenever he moved. Which meant superheroing and even to a lesser extent walking was out of the question. Since it appeared aliens couldn't cure his headache, he wouldn't let them even touch his ankle. He would just let it subside. But that was okay, he was a fast healer. And had hurt himself running tons of times, hopefully his body would build up some kind of endurance to stop this later on. He moaned as he heard a knock, that sounded like a plea for help the way it seemed so weak and force-less. He groaned loudly, wondering if his roommate would get it for him. He sat up and sighed, raising his right leg just above the ground and swinging himself off the bed, hobbling towards the door.

His leg had been sufficiently wrapped in bandages, and he had propped up a pillow to better alleviate the pain, but all that was forgotten as he stopped, over balancing and nearly falling over. He steadied himself with a hand, and leaned against the wall, pressing a button on the door that send it wooshing open. And he caught himself before falling into the boy, from yesterday. His sudden appearance made his head start pounding. He groaned mentally, and put a hand against his forehead. Bouncing on one foot until he was leaning against the door frame. "Hello?" he asked trying to erase all sense of familiarity. Technically, he did have a forgettable face, if it wasn't for the red eyes and white hair he'd easily blend in to any crowd. He thought about dying his hair, but it seemed to be too much trouble just for anonymity. Besides, he kind of liked his crazy hair color, and his eyes made him look cooler.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Lobo sat bolt upright as she heard the door open. She had been asleep; blissfully and happily asleep. She hadn't even really met her roommate yet, as soon as she had gotten in the door she had curled up and fallen into a hibernation-like sleep. Any attempt to smooth her pale purple hair was in vain. Finally giving up she pulled her jacket over her tank top. She probably looked dumb, with her hair sticking up here and there and her half asleep shuffle. She looked down at her legs. She was wearing very short pajama shorts. Great. Thinking fast she pulled a random pair of pants from her suitcase and slipped them over herself.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Kenji blinked at the boy at the door. He looked slightly familiar...but more importantly, wasn't this the girl's room? Kenji looked at the boy closer. Something wasn't right about him. "Hey..." Kenji said, hesitating again. "Is Lobo here? Something happened last night...and I want to see is she's okay..." Kenji took a closer look at the boy standing in front of him. He didn't know exactly what, but there was SOMETHING wrong about that kid. His white hair and red eyes bugged him, like an annoying fly that wouldn't go away. Kenji decided not to trust him. "Is she here?" Kenji asked, still nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:52 pm

So that was it? Nothing about his secret identity. That was good. But he found it a little disheartening that the boy seemed not to remember his expert heroics, and that he had saved the day, not him. Caleb looked back into the room, catching sight of Lobo getting dressed, which startled him into turning back towards Kenji. Who gave these aliens the idea that boys and girls could be roommates? Blushing a deep red, he nodded at Kenji, "Yeah, she's here..." he murmured, he hobbled backwards, flopping back onto his cruddy bed with a deep contented sigh. Satasified that his career as a nameless superhero was still in tact, that his roommate might be too focused on her 'boyfriend' to notice him sneaking out of the apartments constantly, and the fact that the pain in his leg was subsiding. It all made for one, very happy, Caleb.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Lobo's eyebrows furrowed when she heard her name. Who'd want tot see her? She knew who (Kenji), but why? He wants to know if I'm okay. The thought was odd to her. Why would he care about me? She frowned slightly. More troubling still was the fact that she had a boy as a roommate, an oddly, well, he was just odd for some reason. And that white hair, she had seen someone with white hair before, and his voice as well. Who is he? She thought for a moment, the cogs in her mind almost visible. Her purple eyes widened in surprise and her eyebrows raised as she realized Caleb's true identity. "You're the 'superhero' from yesterday," she blurted out without thinking. Immediately after she raised her hand to her mouth, feeling as if she had just betrayed a secret. "Oh. H-hi Kenji," she added hastily.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Kenji shot a glare at Caleb. Of course it was him...all the looks matched. The white hair, red eyes, and his pathetic stick figure. And of course the most annoying guy in the world was roommates with the hot girl from Pusanem...

"Hey, Lobo," Kenji replied with a small smile. "I just stopped by to see if you got home alright." He was still worried about the dart. Who fires a dart with nothing in it? No one with at least half a brain...So surely there was some sort of poison in it? And if there was, it hadn't seemed to take any effect yet...unless it just caused bedhead-hair...Which, Kenji had to admit, didn't look too bad either. ;D

SHHHHHHORT.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:45 pm

"Superhero?" Caleb raised an eyebrow with a peculiar frown. They were so right. But he had plenty of time to learn how to lie, to pull off the look of total confusion. It looked like he didn't know anything about this at all. "It's kind of obvious that she got home alright, considering she's here now..." he mumbled to himself, not wanting to keep his thoughts couped up for long, but afraid that if he spoke too loudly, that he would be beat up by Kenji. It was a rational fear. He'd been bullied so many times, he know realized which kinds of people were the types to pick on you. Kenji was one of them. And his superhero code prevented him from punching holes through the boy. No, he could only sit and whimper in fear. Even if he did have power, however much suppressed.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Lobo returned Kenji's smile, although very hesitantly. "Yeah, I'm okay." She pulled her gaze back to Caleb. "You know, from yesterday. You saved me from those aliens." She was confused. Why wouldn't anyone want to claim being responsible for saving another person's life? Perhaps it had something to do with Kenji's visible hostility towards Caleb. She felt a little bad for him, all he had done was save her life. And for some reason that ticked Kenji off. Odd.

Lobo pulled a pony tail holder from her wrist, she held it between her teeth as she fashioned her hair into a sloppy ponytail.

ooc: I'M SORRY ALL I GOT WAS A SENTENCE. D:
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Kenji blinked. His smile faded into nervous frown. Dammit, why could he just ask her out? Kenji mentally punched himself and swore to stop dancing around the question. Kenji lowered his gaze to the ground. "Er...then if you're feeling okay...then maybe you and I could go out sometime..." Kenji braced himself for the hard hit of rejection.

SHORTEST. POST. EVAR.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Caleb chuckled to himself. "I don't know what you're talking about, I was in bed all yesterday." he said, raising his wrapped ankle. Yes, it hurt, but it was also a fantastic excuse. He reached under his bed pulling out one of his favorite Greg the Barbarian comics. set four thousand years in the future, where there wasn't such a thing as a computer. And you fought with your fists. Those were they days he wish he could go back too. But he didn't even get to open the magazine, when Kenji popped the question out. 'Maybe you and I could go out sometime...' his voice was uncertain and if Caleb would dare say so, scared. But shock kept Caleb from over evaluating. His mouth opened in a wide 'o' and his eyes shot out of his head, pasting themselves against a wall. Was this really happening? He saved the girl, and he didn't get at least a thank you!? Spiderman got French kissed. A thought that repulsed him, but still...
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Lobo shot Caleb a look of disbelief. "Why won't you just admit it? Kenji and I both know that you're the one who killed those aliens. It's not like you did anything wrong, you saved my life. Her tone was sharp. Perhaps Caleb's denial had something to do with keeping a superhero-like secret identity, or Kenji's obvious dislike for him. But why would that even- Lobo's train of thought was derailed by Kenji's voice. "W-would I want to go out sometime?" She was floored. It all seemed to clear now. Kenji hadn't just come to see if she was okay, he had come to ask her on a date. That's why he was all (well not really) dressed up. She just now noticed how neat his hair seemed. She frowned. Her? On a date? The thought seemed obscure. But why? She had always been to busy to go on dates. She had been asked, but saying a simple 'no' had never bothered her before. Why was it such a problem this time? "Uh," she stuttered, "Yeah, sure." The words came out before she had had a chance to stop them. Did she even have anything to wear? What have I gotten myself into?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:29 pm

"I won't admit because I didn't do anything!" he shouted now. Releasing the emotions he had been trying to hold back. He snarled under his breath, flipping the comic book over his face so his emotions could no longer be read. They were going on a date, and what was he doing? Sitting in his room, all alone. He hated being alone. It left him vulnerable and afraid of anything. And what was worse was the fact that he had grown accustomed to having Lobo nearby. At least for comfort. She reminded him of his mother. They had the same eyes, so it wasn't that far of a stretch. She was almost like a older sister, and seeing this boy he hated steal her away only made him angrier. He listened to Lobo agree, she seemed taken a back, as if she hadn't seen it coming, what had she been living under a rock all this time? Didn't she know when a boy liked her? Or how to respond with a no when someone asked you if they liked you? Well, that was okay. He could get Kenji back. He was after all the fastest boy alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Payin' a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payin' a visit   Payin' a visit Empty

Back to top Go down

Payin' a visit
Page 1 of 1