SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Confrontation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

Confrontation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 pm

((*Cracks knuckles* HERE COME THE NPCs!))

Suddenly an excited squeal rang through the hall. Another dark-haired Ilet sprang towards Naito, easily as tall and only a little less muscular. Meaning he had minuscule strength. "Lil' bro!" he said, grinning. Several more Ilets poked around the corner. "Brother?" some of them said at once. The quadruplets. One had snow-white hair and ears and pretty blue eyes. Two more had short brown hair and gray eyes. And still the fourth had silver hair and green eyes. "You're home?"

Finally, at the end of the group, came a tiny little Ilet. His hair reached down to his waist, tied up in a loose ponytail, and his ears were a sunlit tawny color, a few shades darker than his bright blond hair. He had a cherubic, child-like face, and huge golden eyes filled with innocence. His tail was curled lazily around his arm;habit. In his hand was a big teddy bear, worn and old. "Big bwother?" he murmured, looking up at Xeda.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Princely things? What did she mean by "princely things"? Before Xeda could ask a squeal sounded off and suddenly she was attacked by four other Ilets, all of them calling her brother and all carrying happy faces and all of them excited. Then there was a fifth one who called her "Big Brother" almost in a question with that kiddish accent children had. These apparently were Naito's... brothers and they were all happy to see her. Why the heck did he have so many? Well, cats, that's how they were, having eighty-eight babies at one time. Still, it was weird. That kind of stuff wasn't that common, and she didn't have a sibling herself, so it just added to the oddness of it.

What to say? How to react. "Uh..." How would this kid greet his siblings? "Hey guys. I'm finally back." Would this kid even want to see him? Apparently he'd been gone. Maybe for school? How was she going to get out of this?
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:30 pm

The little blond cat-boy smiled up at his 'big brother'. "Kiiwo's gwad you're home!" he chirped, reaching up with a tiny hand to clasp hers. The oldest, the boy taller than her, smirked. "Yeah, Kiiro missed you. We all missed you. You still got that old book, written by those humans?" he wondered. "I think it was Wuthering Heights. Oh yeah, and Quince by accident burned your other book. That Pride and Prejudice book you always favored." At mention of it, the little silver haired boy smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:24 pm

"PRINCE NAITO!" screeched a deep, booming voice that echoed through the Gertragian forests. Like Moses parting the Red Sea, a crimson figure dressed in what looked like medieval armor marched into view. An entourage of gorilla, hyena, lion, etc. Ilets following behind him. Shogun was the creatures name. He looked extremely different from any normal Ilet. He didn't have a human face, he was all animal, from his head to his toes, but he still had the common human like looks. "S'cuse me, gents." murmured Shogun as he breezed through the blond and silver-haired Ilets. The figure stood at attention in front of Naito, throwing a salute. "It is good you have you back, Prince. And, Ms. Jinx." he said, not throwing in the prefix princess. A title she hadn't earned as of yet.

Drawing his weapon, he placed it at the boys throat. His blade was of a peculiar kind, just a hilt. But at the click of a button, a translucent, laser like material shot through the weapon. It resembled a claymore, but it could change to a katana, an axe, and basically any weapon possible. Shogun pointedly, lifted the Rebel Headband from over one of his eyes, revealing the inch long scar that left his right eye closed permanently. "I hope you kept up with your sword training on Sigma, young Prince." he said, his tone was serious, but there was a good-hearted nature to it. The beast lowered his weapon, sweeping it back into it's sheath where it closed with a 'shunk'. He barely regarded Jinx, why should he, her family had turned their back on him a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:44 pm

They burned the kid's book? She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped short, looking towards the door when a voice boomed through the hallway. Inside came what she at first thought was a midget, and it just turned out to be some... walking... talking... animal. Good God these things were freaks of nature. They needed to be eradicated by a bugs spray known as a Micronuclear Bomb and blast them to smithereens.

A look of confusion came over her when he pulled out part of a... whoa, sword. How primitive. And useless since there wasn't even a blade on it. She had a sword, but it wasn't something to fight with! Suddenly a bream shot out of it, causing her to flinch backwards from surprise. Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! What was that!? Worry washed over Xeda when he started talking about... sword training and... Shit. She didn't have to fight this guy like in a movie, did she?

Speachless, Xeda could barely speak, trying to think up something to say. "Do I have to?" She said almost involuntarily. She didn't want to say it, but she had to.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 pm

"Shogun!" cried the girl Ilet happily. Jinx smiled warmly at who could be called her adoptive father. "It's been a long time," she stated, just happy to see him. She didn't even flinch when he drew his weapon. He was always doing things like this. She frowned playfully and joked, "Naito doesn't want to fight? What underling of Shogun do you call yourself?"

OOC: . . .*hides bloody dagger from scene of muse's murder* :I
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm

"Well, I didn't have the most battle readying trip," Xeda said with less enthusiasm. She concluded now, that she didn't like Jinx. She had to look away from the Ilet freak just to keep herself from glaring at her. That girl was trying to goad her into getting her head chopped off. "Would you like to go in my stead?" She said in the same tone, though this one more sarcastic. Hmphf. She bet the multi-animaled princess wouldn't be so enthusiastic then.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:31 pm

"SHOGUN!" Kiiro cried, bouncing slightly as he looked up at the older Ilet-creature. The other siblings still looked sheepish. The youngest one seemed to forget all about it! "Naitwo-nii-san!" he said, turning back to her, eyes shining. "Let's go to the libwawy! You can wead about the swowds thewe, again." he said excitedly. "Couwd you wead to me, too?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:12 am

What was with these kids and the letter 'W'. "Bah! You're not the Naito, I remember, he'd love a good roughhouse. You're not getting soft on me are you, with your fancy city learning?" The large red panda, stroked his mighty beard. Looking down with oddly human eyes at the little child Ilet's who couldn't even contain their excitement. To Jinx, who was smiling fiendishly. That little devil, always trying to get people killed. A redeeming quality indeed. And Naito... He was acting strange. He sniffed the air around the boy, but only found the scent of chestnuts and bamboo flooding his nostrils. Man, could he ever go for a good stick of bamboo... Wait, where was he? Oh yeah, he had to tell Naito about something. Oh, yes the rebels!

"It is fantastic to see you again, Naito. But I wish it could be on better terms, there are things we must discuss. Private things." he added, making a sly glance at the little kids and the rest of the crowd. They didn't need to be here to listen in on this dreadful conversation.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Xeda's heart skipped a beat when the ratman said that she wasn't the real Naito, but it went back to its old tempo when it was finished. Then he said that he had to tell her about... private things. Private things? Was this a ploy to get her into a sword fight? Maybe not. He looked like a guy who had all that honor crap in him. She just nodded her head, not seeing a way to get out of this. She already denied him once. Twice is just too many.

She got down from the bed, stretching when she didn't know she needed to. Well, lets get this over with. How long would she have to keep this up? She didn't thinks she could stop a laser fight twice. What did he have to tell her about? Or... Naito about. She hoped it wans't something too important that she would have to make obligations to it. She didn't want to be near these things anymore or even discover new ones. The cats, they were alright, Japanese people loved 'em, these other one however... Ew.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Kiiro instantly understood. Little kids were smarter than most people gave credit for. "C'mon, wet Uncwe Shogun tew Naito his news," he announced, letting go of her hand. "Can you take me to the libwawry waiter?" he asked, looking up at his 'older brother' hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confrontation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Gertragia-
Jump to: