SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Naito's Relations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

Naito's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Naito's Relations   Naito's Relations EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Name: Naito Kaen Sakuranbo (Prefers to be called Naito Kaen)
Species: Alien-Ilet
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date Of Birth: April 30th
Power: It's not really a power, but many times his poems can reflect a person he never even knew's life.
Appearance:

Personality:
He acts, by all means, like a cat. He's lazy, enjoying his sleep and finding an excuse for a nap every time he has work to do. He procrastinates and holds off on projects until the last minute. While most think this irresponsible of him, he really just wants to know more about his projects. He studies and studies and studies-when he's not napping, of course. He often undergoes eating, thus being thin. Despite his "I don't give a crap" attitude, he is a hard worker. When he wants to be. He is, though he hates to admit it, weak. He normally can't lift anything over fifty pounds, so he's constantly on the look-out for a strong lab-partner. What he lacks in brawn he makes up for in brains. He is very well read and can often be seen with a dog-eared book, the pages worn from how many times he's flipped through them. He loves to write poetry, about people and places and things. All very random. Some can be sad and focused around heartbreak. Others can be joyful and sweet and compassionate.
Naito is independent and prefers his own company. He dislikes crowds and nearly goes crazy if everyone crowds around him. He can be possessive and shallow, normally thinking only for himself. If you manage to capture his interest for long enough, and you manage to see even a glimpse of his reclusive heart, then he can be kind and compassionate. He might even write a poem for you.
Over all, he has a shy demeanor and prefers to talk as little as possible. He's hot-tempered, but knows he's too weak for much of a fight, so he normally backs down before the fists fly.
History:
Naito was born as any Ilet might be. Only, he was born on Fandor. His parents had already had seven other children by the time he was born; he was the youngest in his family by three years. Being part of such a large family didn't gain him much attention, and he developed a craving for solitude. Many times he would lock himself away in a room for several days, eating little to nothing and carrying only his books. Upon coming out he would eat like a rabid animal and stay out for a few more days before secluding himself again. As soon as he was old enough he requested that he move to Sigma. He'd heard about the Alien Council and was curious, as most would be. His parents readily agreed; eight children mewling in hunger takes a real strain on two Ilet parents. And so Naito traveled to Sigma, landing in the main city and settling comfortably.

---

Friends: Xeda, Kaira
Enemies: Zero
Crush/Girlfriend: Jinx
(One of the most important...) Lab Partner(s): Deus

Last edited by SpaceNeko on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Naito's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naito's Relations   Naito's Relations EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Um, um, uuuum.

Put Xeda and Cezar somewhere, eh? XD
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

Naito's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naito's Relations   Naito's Relations EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:15 pm

How about friends? XD
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Naito's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naito's Relations   Naito's Relations EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Rain knows what to do :I
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Naito's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naito's Relations   Naito's Relations EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Sure, Raineh. X3

Oh, and you can put Deus in lab partner prolly. XD
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

Naito's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naito's Relations   Naito's Relations EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Zero... will hate him... SO FREAKING MUCH.

And Kaira likes aliens. Fwiend! :>

--

EDIT: I just realized that Naito is an official pedo. Nineteen and crushing on a twelve-year-old. Even Ikuto isn't that bad; he's seventeen! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naito's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naito's Relations   Naito's Relations Empty

Back to top Go down

Naito's Relations
Page 1 of 1