SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D Empty
PostSubject: Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D   Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Deus, goggles on, worked on his new machine, nearly done. It was a simple thing modified to fit to what he needed it for, transportation. It was an ovular plate that, on the edges were small rectangular openings where straps would come from to restrain whatever it had on it. The contraption could grow to magnificent sizes to accommodate whatever it needed to.

He was making this specifically for that irking ohmu that he for whatever reason got with that foresaken girl who he was planning on using for a few tests or two. What was she to argue since she was so loyal? All he needed to do to finish it was to weld the last sides together permanently and to protect the precious programming inside. He estimated finishing in thirty minutes at the most without any problems or interruptions.

OOC: I didn't feel like describing his lab and stuff. :I
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D   Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:52 pm

ooc: Iphy is not leaving. >>
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D   Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Gluckers, an overweight, overinflated, under appreciated and incredible idiotic Galaxior was piloting through space. He was supposed to be on patrol for new planets that were open, and also in his free time 'policing' some of the unruly aliens he met along the way. So far, it had been a pretty droll job, speeding around in his small and slightly primitive flying machine. It was almost as if Kargagna was trying to get him killed, but he had some hefty artillery in the slow ship. He could outgun almost anyone he saw coming. It wasn't till after a while, after he had finally digested a good meal of MuckBluckBurgers that he found someone he could 'police'. It was a ship, much larger than his own, in fact, it wasn't even supposed to be in this space. It was far from any planet and didn't seem to be heading in any specific direction. Perfect time to exercise his authority. He zoomed in front of the large ships front, waiting to see if the owner would see him through all the space trash surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D   Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:38 pm

ooc: ... I think I can now post. XD

The silver-haired human girl blinked, trying to think of what Deus's new invention could be about. Her little, well not-so-little-anymore, bug friend was resting by her side. The bug had grown pretty quickly, and it was already tall enough to go a little past the girl's hips. Iphzur's eyes kept switching from blue to red, as if he knew what the machine was for yet he was trying to stay calm. A slow-ish movement from outside one of the many windows caught Len's attention. She strolled over to it, peering out, her gaze locking on the small ship. She glanced over at her master. "Master Deus, there is a smaller ship outside." She stated the obvious, but, then again, the blue dog-like thing might not have noticed it since he was working on whatever invention it was.
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D   Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:03 pm

OOC: Well, they were on his planet, but since I didn't say that, I guess I'll go with this. :I

Deus looked up from his work when he heard Len's voice. She said something about... a smaller ship or something. He stopped the stylus-like instrument and looked behind him at the large windows, out there he could see the ship, kind of. There was a lot of debris, but that was his fault probably. He liked to collect it from space and then reuse it. No matter how old it was it could be reused.

He pulled the goggles from over his eyes and looked out at the unknown ship. He knew these windows would come in handy one day, but, the thing was, was that the ship passed the window and went out of view. He assumed that it was going to go off, but he was the person to try and check.

Deus grabbed the machine he was making and took it with him as he went so he could take it to the storage on the way. He went through five different doorways and several different corridors before he finally went into hull of the ship, right where all of the controls were, though instead of levers and buttons and steers it was simply a long glass panel that images could be dragged a picked for him to control it easily. The room was dark, as the windows were tented black so it could not be seen from the out or inside, perfect if you were simply hovering in one spot in space. Kind of like he was right now.

He pressed one of the default symbols (a circle, a triangle, and a square) that sat on the blue shinning glass that was simply a picture of a square. From the click, more options of different shapes and text came about and he clicked each one, opening more panels and such until he clicked the last icon which cause the window tent to fade away, allowing him to see outside. There he saw the ship that passed the window. Who it was, he didn't know.

What they were doing, another mystery. Deus tilted his head as he tried to contemplate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D   Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Wants to be Ejected? IPHZURE DOES! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Space :: Space-
Jump to: