SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Who let the cat in?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Who let the cat in? Empty
PostSubject: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Jinx was quite ashamed of the sercurity of this place. Not a single guard, only one lock at the front enterance. She walked into the first hallway, scanning the doors. "Okay, I got us here but I have no clue which rooms are available and the like."

Tristan walked in behind Jinx. She didn't even have to be told where to go. It was really creepy. "Well my room is first," he replied bluntly. Then he let his thoughts escape him, "How come you know where we are?"

Still looking around, shaking her head or muttering some comment she barely heard the human. "I'm on the UWUC council." Seriously, she was even awake for the meetings about the humans. You'd think he'd have seen her at least once.

She was on the council? All he remembered were old people. Unless, she was the one who always had the hood on? Actually, she was wearing the jacket with the said hood today. Really he should have known. "I think farther down there are so-"

"You said you're room is first, right?" she asked. "That's where Ritsuka will stay."

"But, I have a roomate!"

"So? I've lived in more cramped places than that."

What kind of princess lived in places like that? Whatever, but he sure Yang wouldn't be too happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:17 pm

The black cat neko Ilet followed after Jinx, Tristan, and Zero. Jeez, it was like Jinx was on a mission. The boy had never really been to this part of Sigma. He had never cared too much to go into the humans' lives, and he was now basicly being forced into it because of the Ilet Princess, his mother, and Zero ramming into the stove at his place. Ritsuka sighed, his black tail twitching close to the ground. His grip tightened around the photo album and picture frame in his arms. His ears flicked up at what Jinx said. He now had to stay with two humans?! Gah, could this day get any worse? It sounded as if he hated the human race, even if his kind was the source of them. "Jinx..." He grumbled in a you-better-get-the-UWUCs-to-fix-my-house-soon kind of way. He didn't like this one bit.
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Zero, on Jinx's other side, entered the humans' apartment building for the first time. He wrinkled his nose in disdain as he surveyed his surroundings. Who would want to live in a place like this? Absolutely no security. He shot a glance at Jinx out of the corner of his eye. Didn't the UWUC control this building or something? Oh well, he didn't really know much - or care to - about the UWUC anyways. It wasn't like he lived there.

"So, Ritsuka and Tristan will be staying here?" He murmured, just barely containing a smirk. "Well, it's... cozy-looking." He managed. He couldn't help but not feel bad for the humans; he'd been homeless on several occasions, and survived. It wasn't an impossible feat.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Whoa. It was so boring in this place it was funny. Something spontaneous needed to happen, like... like a three headed alien bursting in yelling gibberish and ripping people in half. Now... now that would be great, especially if it was happening to.. eh, not him.

He yawned and opened the door to his room, exiting without much enthusiasm. He didn't wear any shoes because he wasn't going anywhere so... why would it be important? Anyways, wearing shoes just to walk out was getting boring. The cold floor gave a new feeling to the day, even if it was small. And, sometimes it was fun to do the Cold Floor Dance, but like most things here, it got dull. He'd gone in the same place so many times that he could navigate around this place with his eyes closed.

In fact... Eh, maybe it'll make things more fun. Cezar closed his eyes as he walked down the hall, the fact that his sight was shrouded in darkness made him tired. When it was dark that meant it was time to go to sleep. But even as he went, he had the feeling he'd run into a wall, that or fall out and just lay on the ground asleep, so he opened his eyes again and made his way. When he turned the corner of odd place, he found himself wonder if he had infact fallen asleep.

Cezar had stopped dead in his tracks as he saw in front of him a girl. That wouldn't be weird at all if it wasn't for the fact that she had, what he noticed first, wings or something and cat ears. He was sure she had a tail too. Near her was another cat person, this one black and looking unhappy and with him too was a white-haired one too, though, these two didn't have wings. And with her, which made him think that he was hallucinating even more, was Tristan. Now, the boy couldn't possibly be running around with cat-bird people and cat people and more cat people.

He yawned then and it was almost enough to tell him he wasn't dreaming, because, who yawns in a dream? "Holy shiz, Tristan," he said in a voice that was utterly calm, buit only because he was still sure he might be dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:13 am

Tristan froze and turned his head towards Cezar. "Yo," he greeted, as if there weren't three aliens with him. As much as the other human was concered, there wasn't. He calmly walked over to him and asked, "Cezar, you don't look so good. Are you sure your well?" Cezar wasn't the brightest person, so hopefully he'd fall for it.

---

Jinx cast an apologetic glance at Ritsuka. She heard the tone. The humans, though, had got the UWUC council neglecting some of their duties. Jinx hardly could even get off Sigma now days. Everything was going good, until a human boy came up to them. Great. But Tristan started to try and take care of him with trickery. That was good. Now to just wait and see the outcome.

---

A little human girl was walking down the hallway. It would have been normal except she was walking on the ceiling. Even more creepier was that it appeared as if gravity was at her feet, for her cloths and hair were down and in place. The truth was invisible psychic energy, well it was visible to her, had made an atmosphere around her and she bent gravity inside it. Creepy, right? Bianca was always creepy. Down the hallway she saw Cezar being his weird old self. She sent a small stream of energy at him and let it encase his head, untimely letting her 'tap' into his brain. Wow he was acting like he was on crack. Still it'd be fun to mess with him. So she followed him. She waited for him to walk into something, but he sadly didn't. Though his thoughts that reached her ears after he went around a corner intrigued her. Three aliens with Tristan? She jumped off the ceiling, resituated gravity, and walked on the floor.

The black-haired three-year-old put on a sweet, innocent smile before running out. It was truely fake. But the three aliens didn't know that. Her energy 'tapped' into the three aliens and Tristan's heads. Tristan was trying to tell Cezar he was sick, the black-haired alien, an Ilet named Ritsuka, was here because the others blew up his house, the white-haired Ilet named Zero was here because of a princess, and Jinx, the chestnut-haired Ilet, who was the so-called princess, was here because she felt guilty for blowing up Ritsuka's house. Jinx was a member of the UWUC council, though. She put their thoughts aside and went back to acting. "Kitties!" she cooed. But her mouth didn't move at all. She was using her normal way of comunicating, by telepathy.

---

Tristan heard the tiny, quick footsteps and the voice in his head. Bianca. He didn't know to consider it good or bad. She was unpredictable. And her power would sure to scare the Ilet. Heck, it was still creepy to him. And the way she walked around on the ceilings and walls? Most freakiest thing. But he should probably shut up. She was probably listening in at the moment.

---

Jinx cocked her head in confusion. A little human girl? Oh wait, the one that had been frozen on the ship. How could she forget that? They both had been frozen, something they shared. Her thoughts almost wandered to the shared history of the Ilets and humans. But something screamed at her. The way she talked. Her mouth didn't move at all. And the voice seemed to be in her head. Humans had powers, so what was hers? And her smile. It was cute, yes, but Jinx herself loved trickery. It was false, she could tell that. Well, at least her intuition told her so. A little human toddler couldn't be that cunning already? Could she?
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:24 am

Cezar frowned at Tristan's... augh! It was just so simply appalling that he said that that I, nor Cezar, could even reply to that. Honestly, it was so shocking, so unexpected that he would even use that. So unimaginable that the most magnanimous of men would skewer him into their next Sunday Dinner. How no one entered a stupor after hearing that is beyond me. But, back to the reality of Space Adventures.

Then, shortly after Tristan's little... thing that he'd said, little Bianca came forward, gloriously happy about the kitties and the bird-kitties around here. Well, bah! That only confirmed that he wasn't dreaming or hallucinating, because if he ever saw that Creepaholic little gremlin in a dream or a hallucination she'd be murdering him in the most torturous fashion like the Boogeyman's incarcerated cousin than commenting on how there were kitties, even if one of them was part bird.

"Tristan, don't speak to me unless you can't tell me why the hell there are bird-cat alien things."--who in all honesty could double as the mutated, horrid spawn of some unfortunate fellow--"inside of our apartment that we've all agreed (though silently) that aren't supposed to be sideways alien's allowed in. Especially bird-cat-alien-creature-mutated-child-things!" He found himself yelling sometime between the part about spawn creatures and their unspoken agreement. It took power to not pummel Tristan until he couldn't see instead of paying attention to those three.

Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 am

The black neko Ilet flattened his ears against his head when the voice sounded in his head. He didn't care too much for this Cezar guy at the moment, but that little girl freaked him out. Why was it always the smaller kids who were the scariest? Ritsuka flicked his ears up at Cezar's pointless yelling. Wasn't it the UWUC who decided who was allowed to come to the apartments? What ticked him off was the fact that he, Jinx, and Zero were called things and bird-cat-alien-creature-mutated-child-things. They weren't mere things. They weren't even mutated! The humans should respect the Ilet species, seeing how they--... Ritsuka stopped thinking on the subject. The little three-year-old would be able to hear his thoughts. Gosh, that scared him. What has this universe come to? The neko Ilet twitched his tail in annoyace. If he had a weapon of some sort, he would slice this guy's head off. Maybe Zero could? No, wait... Zero didn't have his sword with him. Gah. This was usless. "Can we go now?" He asked Tristan, Jinx, and Zero in a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Zero let his eyes narrow as he saw two more humans approaching. One was a brown-haired, quite normal and harmless-looking, but the second was a creepy looking toddler. And it wasn't just looks either. He could actually hear the tiny female in his mind though she hadn't spoken a single word aloud. And even those were cut off when the boy beside her started to shout, his voice grating against his oh-so-sensitive eardrums. "Watch it!" He hissed, flattening his ears against his head. As if the explosion wasn't enough. By the end of the day, he would be deaf!

But not even pressing his white ears against his equally snowy head of hair could block out the human boy's insults. He gritted his teeth, barely managing to keep the growl out of his tone. "Shut up, stupid human. You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for us mutated cat-bird-alien creatures." Normally, the white Ilet never really had much of a temper, but his ears were really getting a beating, and it was giving him a migraine. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go." He muttered to Ritsuka.

Of all the days that he left his sword at home, it had to be today.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Jinx clenched her teeth together. Why that little, snot-nossed brat! If she had said that to anyone her mother would have punished her. The humans were the mutants! She growled internally. She must not think about that. "Fine, we're going," she hissed. This was a waste of her time. The humans better watch out, they were pushing away their only true ally in this struggle. She lashed her tail in anger, trying to vent.

---

The little toddler let out a sigh as Cezar started to yell. He was more of a moron than she thought. And now the Ilet were going to leave. But Bianca didn't want them to. Not yet, at least. Jinx and Ritsuka were the two she wanted to stay the most. They kept cutting off their thoughts. Something about the humans and Ilets. She was curious about their secret. So they must stay. But the stupid boy was going to chase them off. Psychic energy formed a cocoon around him. She flipped the point of gravity to where he'd end up on the ceiling. But unless he knew how to turn to land on his feet, well he'd hit his head.

Getting called creepy by everyone in their thoughts wasn't that fun. So away with the act. Bianca's attention went back to the visitors. "Ignore the depp, instead why don't you stay a while. I insist," she spoke into their minds. That really was gonna freak them. But whatever, that's just how she was. "Twist, please show our guests to your and Yang's room." Psychic energy coiled around the three Ilet and urged them forward.

---

The human was seriously creeped out. Bianca was pratically kidnapping the Ilet. She even called him by his pet name. Twist? Seriously. That made her all the more creepy. And whatever she did to Cezar. Well Tristan wasn't going to say anything about that. He kind of desirved it. But she called him a 'depp'? It sounded German. He kind of feared what it meant. That little girl had a dirty mouth. He sighed but stepped forward. There was really nothing he could do. He walked up to the first apartment and said, "Here it is."
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 pm

OOC: Should I post here?
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:50 am

OOC: *pokes Rain* You gotta throw Yang here, all your human characters (Which is all of your characters) into Tag 'em and Bag 'em, and then Yang needs to also be thrown into the junkyard or whatever to get some metal with Cheryl and maybe Cezar *nods*
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm

OOC: Wow. *Sigh* Hmmm.... *Cracks knuckles* OKAY! HERE WE GO!

Yang opened his door just as his roommate and several aliens and/or humans came up. His eyes, dull, listless, utterly, and completely bored, stared at them for a moment. "Tristan-san, what are you doing with all these aliens?" he asked, his voice holding a glimmer of interest. In all honesty, he'd just gotten up. What time was it... Noon? Meh. He couldn't tell here. His hair was still ruffled from sleep, and the gray t-shirt he'd thrown on covered up the waist-line of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Bianca ushered them all inside the room before realizing that's all she gets to do this post because her roleplayer's muse has died.

---

Tristan cleared his throat and told his roomate, "Well I ended up blowing up Ritsuka's," he paused to point at the black-haired Ilet, "house with Jinx and Zero," another pause to point at them, "so I brought Ritsuka here so he could have a temporary place to stay." Really, it sounded dumb. Really, really dumb. But him and Bianca shared the same roleplayer so it went hand and hand.

---

Jinx spoke up, "Well really it was mainly my fault but Tristan seems to like to take the blame." She got shot a look from the white-pink haired human but she continued, "And the creepy toddler over there has practically taken us hostiage for some unknown reason." In reply to that she heard "Mutt" in her head. Ah great, another person who wanted to make fun of her genes. As if she didn't get enough of that. "But if you do this I'm sure some of the humans 'activities'," she airquoted that, "will not reach the UWUC council's ears."

---

The black-haired toddler smiled deviously because her roleplayer found some hidden muse. "Oh and Kitty stays in here!"

Tristan's head snapped down to look at Bianca. "What?!"

"You heard me!"

"He can't sta-"

"Yeah, he can and he will, no exceptions!"

OOC: Oh that failed. . .it utterly failed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who let the cat in?   Who let the cat in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who let the cat in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPACE ADVENTURES :: Junkyard :: Archives :: Sigma :: Apartments :: Apartment 101-
Jump to: